main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Calgary Transformers on Wednesday?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Ranger_007, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Ranger_007

Jedi_Ranger_007 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, it looks like there are NO midnight showings of Transformers, instead opting to release 2 days early. So, I'm going to be in Calgary/Airdrie pretty much all day/evening this Wednesday, and plan on seeing both Die Hard 4 and Transformers. I would love to see one of these with other FF members. Anyone have any plans? Anyone want to join me?

2. ShatirLavan

ShatirLavan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 19, 2005
    You should be coming out for my birthday on Tuesday at 7pm at the Kilkenny, then to Transformers at Crowfoot Crossing for the 10:35 showing! Not Wednesday, you crazy old Banff hermit.

3. Jedi_Ranger_007

Mar 15, 2004
    Well, I work till 9pm on Tuesday.

And, now it is looking like I have alternator trouble, so Tuesday night is definitely out. Maybe the belt is just loose, but I'll have look into it.

4. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    Regardless when you see it, Kris - YOU MUST SEE TRANSFORMERS!! A few of us watched it last night and it was GLORIOUSLY AMAZINGLY KICKASS-INGLY INCREDIBLE!! LOVED LOVED LOVED IT!!!

I might be seeing it again on Wednesday night, but not until the late show (after 9)....not sure you want to wait that late.

5. PreludeRM

PreludeRM FanForce CR, & Fanforce Council Calgary, Alberta star 4

Oct 28, 2002
    This is a movie you need to see at least twice. There is just to much eye candy the first time. I was totally overwhelmed. It was a great move.

6. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    2nd best movie I've ever seen in my life NUFF SAID.

7. Jedi_Ranger_007

Mar 15, 2004
    You BET I'll wait that long, Yrol! Heck, I'm usually in town till midnight (late movies) when I make day trips out anyway!

Now, I am going to attempt to get to Airdrie to work on my car in the morning. So, do you want to give me a call in the afternoon/evening with a time and place, or to let me know I'm on my own? I just don't want to wait too late, and miss it all together. I might not have internet access after I leave Banff tomorrow morning (around 0830hrs), so I may not be able to check back here.

Location does not matter.

8. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Hmmm...seeing as it's past the time you have internet access, I'm not sure why I'm posting this now....but just in case....

I'm going to see 1408 at 7 and then hopefully catching TransFormers after 10, at Chinook. There are 3 shows: 10:20, 10:35 and 10:50. I'll probably go to the one which has the least amount of people in it and/or the biggest screen. I'll phone you as soon as I know o_O

9. vonScott

vonScott Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 16, 2006
    I really ought to check these boards more frequently...

Sounds like fun! I'm game for a small audience Wednesday show.

Dale

Please PM me with which time you intend to see, or so I can give you a cell number with which to contact me.

10. echosevin

Mar 7, 2005
    Sorry - I didn't check the boards after my last post and I didn't see your message until this morning....

All the shows were sold out. We just managed to get into the 10:20 - it was just as fabulous!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.