main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Transformers pics

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by SithMonger, May 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    http://www.michaelbay.com/blog/files/d58812e5a390e8b3a44162285e4ae054-74.html

Ya know, I'm excited about this movie, but they look like a bunch of piles of scrap metal superglued together to have arms and legs. I think a cleaner look would have been better and not so CGI.

Hope it's good though. I just saw Disturbia, which I thought was pretty good, so if Shia LaBeouf gives as good a performance in Transformers, at least the acting should be desirable. I think the action scenes will be great but I'm not sure the characters are going to be very distinguishable to the common audience (not sure if there is such as thing for this movie) for them to know what the heck is going on. Guess we'll see soon.

2. ice1138

ice1138 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2005
    That is the #1 thing that people on the transformers board that I go to have been bitching about for the last year or so. I'm trying to be open minded about it. At least Peter Cullen will be Optimus :) .

3. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    As a transformer fan all my life, I have absolutely no problem with how the robots look in the film. Now, I loved the generation one cartoon and toys, but I'm also realistic. I know that there is no possible way for this movie to be like G1. And besides, all those people that gripe on the boards, would be unhappy no matter what the movie was like. Because it would never fit with their preconceived notions of a TF film. Shouldn't we be happy that we finally have a TF film. Personally, I cannot wait for the film and I think that it will kick ten kinds of @#$.

4. willismaximus

willismaximus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 17, 2006
    As much as I want this to be a good movie, images of AvP keep running through my head :( So much potential, but it will probably be squandered. Here's hoping.

5. SithMonger

SithMonger Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 1, 2005
    I guess they took the "robots in disguise" thing to the max, so let's hope there is really "more than meets the eye" to this film! The trailers just don't look very good to me. But that can be a good thing if I'm pleasantly surprised with the film. Too many movies are hyped up this summer and I'm trying to lower my expectations for all of them. Guess that's why I ended up liking Spiderman 3 so much, plus seeing it through the eyes of my daughter when I went the second time. I guess if you're a true fan then it's going to be good no matter how it turns out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.