TRANSFORMERS!

Discussion in 'Scotland' started by Jonathan_McEnroe, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey folks!!

Just wondering if anyone would be up for seeing the Transformers Movie on Sunday, the 29th of this month, giving a couple of days for the crowds to die down in order to get tickets haha! Would be cool to meet up with some folk to go see it :D Anyone up for it?

Jonny
  2. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    We'd be up for it Jonny. We prefer the first showings (normally 10.00 10.30ish) on Sundays at the tall Cineworld for all our movies because it's usually really quiet! What do you think?
  3. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Cineworld early in the day it is! Cheaper tickets too, just got my Unlimited Card in today so if it's good....then I might have to go see it a few times hehehe!
  4. timbolton Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Let's hope Tone can do the Sunday then you are sorted for this! :D
  5. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    That's a meet then! Lunch afterwards too what do you say?

We've got the Cineworld Unlimited cards too, Jonny! it's great! Used it yesterday in fact to see the Fantastic 4!
  6. Tone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Count me in - can't wait!
  7. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Great stuff! :) I'll post the show times when they are known but as I said it will probably be around the 10.00am mark!
  8. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Still no show times listed but I'll keep you posted! A week on Sunday guys! Well looking forward to it!
  9. Tone Jedi Knight

star 1
    Was in Cineworld today - shows on Sunday morning are at 10:30 and 11.
  10. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks for the info Tone, OK, it's my experience that the earlier you go the quieter it is so I suggest we go for the 10:30 showing! How about we meet outside around about 10:00? Does that sound reasonable?
  11. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    A wee bump to the top! :)
  12. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    See you guys tomorrow at 10.00ish! and it appears it's changed to a 10.30 start!
  13. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Good to see Tone again and what a pretty good film but what happened to Jonny?
  14. Jonathan_McEnroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey guys,

been having a pretty bad week this week and completely forgot about today. I'll try come to the next meet and catch up with you guys. I'll be in touch.

Jonny
  15. JED1 Force Ghost

star 4
    Don't worry about it dude, just as long as you're ok! :)
  16. Cobar_Yik_Jedi Jedi Master

star 1
    well finally got to see Transformers a couple of weeks ago, thought it was all right but would rather watch the cartoon on pop kids (616sky 7pm nightly) and the badly dubbed transformers headmasters (199 11.30pm nightly) on the Anime channel
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.