Mass TRANSFORMERS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DeathProof, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathProof Jedi Knight

star 1
    This movie was everything I thought it would be and more. I know fan boys will be fan boys but this movie did everything it possibly could to be a 'fans' movie and retain it's own integrity. Simply awesome film from start to finish. I am blown away by how Bay paid attention to the fans while creating such an impact on me as an original fan.
  2. Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Knight

star 1
    I saw this tonight after work with my co-worker Steve and it was done very well indeed.

I thought that Bay did a great job with this movie.

Optimus Prime was awesome and Bumble Bee was great even though he wasn't a VW Beatle.

Great battles and the action was intense at times.

3. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey!

I have been leary of taking my son to see this before I see it because of the rating. IYO is it suitable for the younger Transformer fans? He's 7.

Personally, I can't wait to see it!

4. DeathProof Jedi Knight

star 1
    I think it is fine for everyone it got the rating because of some funny uses of very light curse words.
  5. WifeofVader Jedi Knight

star 3
    Went to Mendon to see it over the weekend. It was great! Can't wait for the DVD.... especially since Jacob fell asleep in my arms during the movie. LOL - Saturday morning, he woke up and asked me if Bumblebee and Megatron were ok!
  6. Rogue-Girl Jedi Knight

star 1
    On my other board a lot of people had been talking about it for a long time. I saw it finally, and REALLY liked it!

I've heard only one person say they didn't like it. :)

I loved bumble bee!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.