main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass TRANSFORMERS

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by DeathProof, Jul 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    This movie was everything I thought it would be and more. I know fan boys will be fan boys but this movie did everything it possibly could to be a 'fans' movie and retain it's own integrity. Simply awesome film from start to finish. I am blown away by how Bay paid attention to the fans while creating such an impact on me as an original fan.

2. Mohawk-Elvis

Mohawk-Elvis Jedi Master star 1

Jan 28, 2007
    I saw this tonight after work with my co-worker Steve and it was done very well indeed.

I thought that Bay did a great job with this movie.

Optimus Prime was awesome and Bumble Bee was great even though he wasn't a VW Beatle.

Great battles and the action was intense at times.

3. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Hey!

I have been leary of taking my son to see this before I see it because of the rating. IYO is it suitable for the younger Transformer fans? He's 7.

Personally, I can't wait to see it!

4. DeathProof

DeathProof Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2007
    I think it is fine for everyone it got the rating because of some funny uses of very light curse words.

5. WifeofVader

WifeofVader Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 22, 2005
    Went to Mendon to see it over the weekend. It was great! Can't wait for the DVD.... especially since Jacob fell asleep in my arms during the movie. LOL - Saturday morning, he woke up and asked me if Bumblebee and Megatron were ok!

6. Rogue-Girl

Rogue-Girl Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 12, 2002
    On my other board a lot of people had been talking about it for a long time. I saw it finally, and REALLY liked it!

I've heard only one person say they didn't like it. :)

I loved bumble bee!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.