main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spring, MO Transformers

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Master_Psi, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Psi

Jedi_Master_Psi Jedi Youngling

Jun 6, 2009
    As I am sure anyone who reads this is aware of, the new transformers film is out on Wednesday. that being said, i was thinking about maybe getting a few people together to see it this weekend, preferably on Friday or Saturday night. I know there are plenty of locations to see films in St. Louis and even a I-max theater in Sappington, MO the Wehrenberg Ronnies 20 Cinema.

Just as a side note the only way we can start interest in FanForce in St. Louis again is to start meeting in a social setting. I hope people will respond to this and come up with ideas. Hopefully we can set something up by Wednesday or Thursday so that we can plan this as an "Event" for this weekend.

Hopefully this will lead to a cool transforming event for St. Louis Fanforce and besides we all have a soft spot for Micheal Bay's Giant Fighting Robots, try to tell me i'm wrong.

hope to hear from you guys and hopefully see a few of you this weekend!

2. Vykk-Draygo

Vykk-Draygo Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2009
    Sounds good, but I'm working Friday evening. My Saturday is wide open, though. I love action movies and Michael Bay is one of the actioniest directors out there.

3. Dagobah_Diva

Dagobah_Diva Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2002
    I wish I could but I'm a little short on funds til the beginning of the next month. :(

4. Jedi_Master_Psi

Jun 6, 2009
    well Vykk-Draygo it sounds like its the two of us.

I am still more than up for this if you are, if i hear back from you tonight i will PM you and discuss location and times later, again i think seeing it in I-max would be really cool!

hope to hear from you soon

5. Vykk-Draygo

Vykk-Draygo Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2009
    *sigh* Shortly after posting that I was up for it, my Saturday filled up. And since I was off work Wednesday, I went and saw it. It doesn't have the best plot in the world, but boy is it pretty.

Really sorry, Psi.

6. Jedi_Master_Psi

Jun 6, 2009
    Tis okay, Just No spoilers

7. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    Just wanted to poke my head in here and say,good job on the recent Posting everyone has been doing. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.