main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA Traveling Luke will start his journey on Oct. 3 - Send off party Oct 2!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DarthBreezy, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Seeing the "Travels with Yoda" thread, I got a tad envious knowing that it would be AGES before he got to our neck of the woods!

So in the spirit of good fun, I want to send Luke on a journey of his own!

[image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v17/DarthBreezy/lukeyo.jpg]

Let's send Luke. with Yoda on his back on a whirlwind tour of the US, ultimately to end up in London for CE -Hey, I gotta give Cate (our webmistress) something to do! (Cate, if you can't do it, give me a hollar).

He can start his journey at a going away party at our next fan force meeting!

When you pass him along, put in a postcard from your home city and have your fan force sign it, and sent pics to upload at the website. We'll make a 'diary' for him as he goes.

His first stop will be in Charlotte, NC!!!

2. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    This sounds like a great idea! I can certainly make time to get our webpage updated for this!

3. Cliodna_ben_Lhee

Cliodna_ben_Lhee Jedi Master star 4

Jul 4, 2003
    our webpage is updated with a placeholder for Lukes Travels to be added later
    http://www.geocities.com/cliodnabenlhee/MosEverettpg1.html

4. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    We kept Luke busy when he was in Tucson. Cathiecat was having a blast too. Luke's luggage went beyond the weight restrictions, so yours truly lightened the load and brought his souvenirs up to Breezy. Thank goodness the Canadians knit him a hat and scraf. He'll need them in Buffalo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.