main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lg.Is, NY TRAVELING VADER ALERT!! The Dark lords Shuttle is leaving.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Darth Venom, Nov 4, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    BEGIN TRANSMISSION:

Okay guys,

I just checked the Boston Rebel's webpage and according to the countdown clock everyone's favorite Sith lord departs Boston in 15min.

So, what we have to do is start finalizing plans now because he'll probably be with us sometime in the next 2 weeks.

Based on delivery and such, he'll probably be with us the weekend of the 16/17th. So let's make plans now.

Let's Make this happen.

END TRANSMISSION ---------------------------

2. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    Don't we need a specific date still to rent a car and hotel rooms?

3. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    i have a (short, but really scary) paper due on the 18th (and an exam on the 15th, so i can't work on the paper ahead of time), so i'm out if it's that weekend. :(

however, if the weekend gets pushed back for some reason... as long as we're back by dinnertime on sunday, it's all good.

want to go! :_|

4. StarFromIHJ

StarFromIHJ Jedi Master star 4

Apr 5, 2002
    There has been a change of date...
    Boston has NOT sent out Traveling Vader yet. They are planning to send it out Monday. As soon as I find out more information I will post it.

5. VLAmidala

VLAmidala Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2001
    okies, cool. probably means i can do the road trip after all, unless it ends up being on thanksgiving weekend.

whee! :)

6. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    As long as it's not the weekend of the 22nd through the 24th I should be cool,that weekend I'm doing a WWII re-enactment.

7. Cailinn-Sarr

Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Just a quick update folks,Lord Vaders shuttle has left Boston.I repeat Lord Vaders shuttle has left Boston.I'm thinking that we should get him by the week of 25th taking in to account that it will prob take about 4 to 5 days to get to swnyc,then they have him for a week.Can't wait folks if we do get him by then we could also take him to the Hollywood Video event & the party afterwards. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.