Syra, NY Traveling Vader

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Doc_Bev, Jan 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Get ready Syracuse 'cause the Traveling Vader is coming your way soon.

If you're not familiar with this project check out this thread or the site www.vaderworldtour.tk (it is sometimes down though).

Traveling Vader is in Buffalo at the moment and we're working out details to get him to Rochester. The Rebellion gets him for 2 weeks and then he's off to SCJ.

~Doc_Bev
  2. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Thanks Bev,
    Been meaning to post this for awhile however real life has caught up to me at the moment ;)

Im hoping we will be able to have him for the St pattys parade but not sure :)
  3. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If he keeps on schedule I would guess you guys would be seeing him around mid-late February.

~Doc_Bev
  4. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Maybe we can meet up to hand him off to you guys. Even if we do not do the big regional shin dig at least our 2 chapters get together maybe. Just a thought.
  5. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Mr. Vader arrived in Rochester today. We plan on taking photos this weekend and bringing ti with us on the 30th to the Lunch meeting thing.
  6. Doc_Bev Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Here's a link to some of the photos we took while we had Vader. Hope you guys are showing the little guy a good time!

~Doc_Bev
  7. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Well, we got him ...

EDIT: promoting the use of alcohol is against the TOS ;)
  8. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Err, alcohol? I don't know what you're talking about... I don't know what I said (something of a blur... by which I mean, err, sleepiness... yeah...), but what I meant to say was "Well, we got him just outside the Leprechaun Entrance."

Yeah, that's it. [/lame]
  9. STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB Force Ghost

star 4
    Learn something new everyday I guess. Hey wait I should have known that already.
  10. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Promoting the use of alcohol...?

I remember that post vaguely...how did he promote alcohol? Promoting alcohol would be saying "Hey everyone, go out and get pixelated!"

As I recall I think it was a joke...though I could be wrong. Is it against the TOU to make alcohol related jokes?

I was just wondering becasue I feel like worse has been said on the forums, though I could be wrong. Just wondering.
  11. DarthArjuna Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It has been said, but strawbary's a tad heavy handed in her own forum, and with good reason. It's fine, Raef, let it go ;)
  12. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Hey guys...where in the world is Vader? You were supposed to have him for two weeks beginning at the end of January, and Providence doesn't have him yet. I don't like having to badger people about Vader's location and it has happened far too often during this tour. Someone please get back to me ASAP and give me Vader's status. Thanks.
  13. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Is there anyone alive over here? Strawbary hasn't logged in for 4 days, and your CR hasn't logged in for over a week, so I don't know who to contact about Vader. Could someone please contact me with information on Vader's whereabouts? Having Vader for a month with no communication about reasons for delays is inexcusable.
  14. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Strawbary isn't around much as of late. She certainly hasn't seemed to have check the boards at all, hasn't in prolly a few weeks. I think our chapter rep is busy with a new job? I'm not exntirely sure. If I see Strawbary on AIM I'll let her know about this.
  15. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Thanks. Your CR got in touch with me and told me he'd try to contact her too. All help is appreciated.
  16. Raef_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    Spoke with Strawbary. She has been without internet for a while. Vader is in the mail.

I think that covers it?
  17. starwarschick14 Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep, she contacted me today. Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.