Traveling Vader

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Pellaeon69187, Sep 10, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    What imperial symbol?? :confused:
  2. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    It looked too cluttered (especially around NYC), so took it away. Less is more... :p

But now the current city has Red Text, and the green line shows where he's been.
  3. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i wonder what lord vader is doing right now????
  4. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master

star 5
    Hanging out with Mysty and the gang
  5. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    Well Vader had a wonderful time tonight at our charity event at FAO Schwarz. He got to pose with us as well as his troopers, etc. from the Empire City Garrison. He also got an early visit from the KoP FanForce, who once again joined us for an event :)

Then we took him out and got him...<END TRANSMISSION>

He's having a blast! ;)
  6. surroundedbydarkness Jedi Youngling

I bet hes having a great time. Hey, If i put myself in a box, can I go next!! I wanna go!! pweeeasse???
  7. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master

star 5
    I'm afraid the shipping charge would be a tad much ;) .

Are you guys gonna post pics from Vader's adventures in NYC or do we have to wait for the disposables to get back to us?
  8. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, send them to tony@bostonrebels.net
    and I can update the page. :)
  9. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  10. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    We'll post some pics that people took with digital cameras as soon as everyone is up and around...LOL. We went out for dinner after the event last night and got home kinda late.
  11. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master

star 5
  12. Meriwyn Former RSA

star 4
    [link=http://imageevent.com/merlynny/faolightupalife?n=0&z=2&c=5&x=1&m=30&w=0&p=0]FAO pics[/link]

Here you go!
  13. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Ok, now on the Vader Page you can click on the city, or on the city's dot on the map. This will take you to a page with each city's Vader pics and description. If NYC has anything more to add, I will put it on the page. :)
  14. MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY

star 5
    My Fav pic taken...

[image=http://photos.imageevent.com/merlynny/faolightupalife/websize/IM000050.JPG]

Our Life Sized Darth "Zippy" Vader and the Traveling Vader taking last night at FAO Schwartz.
  15. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    One more thing: I want to use 3 pictures from each city. The first pic should be one of Vader and your whole group. I know NYC hasn't taken it yet, so that's why it's just Vader & Vader for now. NYC was an experiment with levels, and it worked.
  16. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    the group pics should be done with the cameras we sent em Tony.So you may have to wait for those.But those pics are great so far.

I love the mini-me one!!

Cant wait to see more :D
  17. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master

star 5
    This is great! Thanks for the pictures!
  18. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    where is lord vader going next?????
  19. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why don't you look at the [link=http://www.bostonrebels.net/vader]Vader page[/link], NUGGET. [face_plain]
  20. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    according to tos "User agrees not to use nicknames that might be deemed abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate"
    thats abusive, hateful, harrasing, profane, inappropriate.
  21. RidingMyCarousel Jedi Master

star 6
    Oy oy. Calm down in here.
    Unless you find the term Nugget as offensive to you, being called that is not against the TOS. If it is annoying you, again, it really isn't breaking the TOS. I get called "Carrie", "RMCOY" and other names all the time.. sure, some are annoying, but it could be worse. :)

If you're having a problem with someone, take it up with your City Rep. Be sure to give a detailed explanation as to why you feel someone is violating the TOS instead of bringing it out here and causing problems.

22. Sebulba2179 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you, James.

Now, BACK ON TOPIC, I PMed Roy a couple of hours ago with an idea for a photo album on our MSN site. What do y'all think, kick it off with our pics and NYC's pics?
  23. Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan

star 4
    The Vader photo album could be on the MSN site, but I do have the NYC pics on the BR.Net site...not all of them, but 3 good ones. :)

As each FF Chapter sends me more pics (via digital camera), I'll add them to the BR.Net site.
  24. idarii Jedi Padawan

star 4
    aww you find getting called carrie annoying? :p

love,
    carrie
  25. TK7771 Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Like I told you in PM Chris,Tony will be putting together the pics on our site.Plus,We may not even get pics from some chapters til we get Vader back.

And yes Arthur,Just like what RidingMyCaroselOnYou said,and what I've told you in the past,if you have a problem PM me first.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.