main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Travelling for Star Wars Episode 3??

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by JediJean, Jul 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    This is an excerpt taken from the Rove Live Interview with Rick McCallum, which took place on Saturday, 11 May 2002, in Sydney (yes, on the same day that we were having our AOTC Charity Gala Premiere at Prince 1 here in Singapore!!).

ROVE: And so how long has it taken to create the entire film?

RICK: Well, its been about four years, non-stop and we?ve been working on Episode III already for about six months. We start shooting in Sydney next June. We move the whole operations back here (ie. to Sydney) this year, in November then we start set construction. So we?re excited, we had a great time there.

So the question/discussion topic for this thread is:

Is anyone planning to travel to Sydney in June 2003 for the filming of Star Wars Episode 3??

2. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Speaking of Sydney, isn't The Magic Of Myth exhibition going to travel down under soon??

The exhibition ends its run at the Brooklyn Museum of Art on 7 July 2002, but we can still read something about it while it's still at the tail end of its showing there, so check out these links:

- The Magic Of Myth: Short Write-up
    - The Magic Of Myth: Exhibition Highlights

So who would like to see this exhibition when it starts showing down under??
    Heck, I sure would love to see it, but right now my pocket is complaining that I already abuse it too much :(

3. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    There's a contest to win Magic of Myth exhibition tickets. But chances are low, there're only two to be won.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.