main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Travelling Yoda - in Sacramento?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by DieWompRatDie, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008

Hi, my name is Jonathan and I'm the CR over in Denver for the Rock Mountain Fan Force. I was told that the traveling Yoda who has been going around to Fan Forces across the country was last seen/heard from in Sacramento. Does anybody over here know anything about him?

Thanks!

2. Jedidoria

Jedidoria Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2006
    **Here is the post recently made in the other Yoda thread**

Hi Master Kenobi, I feel bad...I promise our group is not trying to ignore you!! It was my understanding that Yoda had been mailed off, but honestly, I am not sure when or to where. Our CR had him, and she's had some very serious family issues going on lately. I hate to leave you hanging, and I'm sure as soon as our CR is able to get on the boards she'll answer you. I just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that we are aware Yoda is now considered missing and we'll work on figuring out where he is / when he was sent there, so we can let you know.

We appreciate your patience with us! (We even fixed up his ears, so I promise he has been well taken care of!)

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Answered in the other thread, but thank you for letting me know the situation. Hopefully, we can find him fairly soon.

Master K

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    He's found!!!!! YAY!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.