main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Travels with Yoda Thread 2.0 - Current Location: Sacramento, CA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Nat

Jedi_Nat Jedi Master star 5

Nov 28, 2000
  2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Yay!!!

3. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Huzzah for Singapore!

4. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Any pics yet? I've got kids waiting! :D

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    I'm still waiting for them to answer me. [face_frustrated]

6. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Yoda arrived in Singapore. :D

They're going to take him to some events then pass him on to Western Australia.

7. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    So, cross fingers, he'll arrive in WA in a couple of weeks? Just in time for the cricket season to start!

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Apparantly they plan to keep Yoda in Singapore until mid-October ([face_frustrated] ), so I'd say closer to the end of the month is a better guess.

9. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    What? No fair! Still, the cricket season is only beginning, so I have plenty of time.

10. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Frustrating, but still. He's THE Travelling Yoda! He's famous! And you knowing that people might be having him a month sounds safer than not knowing where he is, a-la that French/Welsh tennis match.

11. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Very true. :p

12. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    We're gearing up for Yodas visit in South Australia! We are hoping he's arrives in time for the Christmas Pageant we participate in every year! He would be a honoured guest!!! If not, our SA Fan Force Christmas Picnic would ROCK with him Attending!!! :D

13. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Oh here is the little guy! I did wonder about him since he was with my Dutch boy-friend so long ago! Great threat!

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    So I went to check in on Yoda again.

Apparantly he's in Taiwan.

Some of the guys from the Malaysia 501st went down to Taiwan and took Yoda with them.

[image=http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/mosske/Taiwan%20Trooping/CIMG4160.jpg]

[image=http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd171/mosske/Taiwan%20Trooping/CIMG4161.jpg]

So yeah...

15. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    So my kids and myself are all standing here looking at the pics... going...TAIWAN??? lol

So like Master Yoda..we are taking a quick detour in the geography studies dept!!!!

(And.... WHERE are the other pics promised. Common people, it's hard to teach a class when you don't have the pics! LOL)

16. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Oh yeah... AND THE BUTTON, FOLKS!!! While I absolutely laugh my tucas off with it...just remember..these pics are going to be seen by Special Ed Kids...so at least "fuzzy" the button, please!!! ;) :D

17. grey_starr

grey_starr Jedi Master star 4

Jan 22, 2004
    I am seriously disapointed with the people that have been holding on to Yoda so long... to put it flatly... they suck! gotta be nice since mods will ban me... but come on!!! an extra week I am sure no one would say anything... but more then that is beyond just being rude... again... put politely for the mods.... Be sure to swap out and use appropriate bad language to guage what I am thinking of these FF Chapters... :mad:

18. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Hiya! :)

So sorry for long, long delay. [face_praying] Been really busy with Real Life these past few weeks and weeks had been turning to months; it didn't help either that I don't have proper internet access and when I do they are can get crappy. :oops: Anyway, Master Yoda will be leaving Singapore next week for Australia by Airmail. Everything is still intact, even the Box and he seems to be picking up a couple of stuffs on the way.

Grey_starr, maybe you should consider the fact that some of us Hosts got RL stuffs to attend to or is the only ones taking care of Master Yoda. And it might not be easy on the pocket too sending him to his next destination for the only host. [face_worried]

Anyway, just a personal opinion. Master Yoda's quick Trip to Taiwan was suppose to be a Surprise :rolleyes: but it seems someone as usual can't keep his mouth shut (nah, not the people here). It was arranged last minute anyway, initially meant as a joke since I can't make it to Taiwan, and the 501st Singapore Garrision did took good care of his during the trip.

Will post again once he is officially sent to Australia early next week, most likely Monday.

Ops! Does that mean I have re-edit some of his photos already posted online? Okay, will get to it. ;)

19. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Do my eyes deceive me? Did I read that correctly? Does that mean that Yoda will be with me within the next couple of weeks?

20. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    Yub! Master Yoda is on his way to Australia now :D by Airmail Parcel after a bit of delay. [face_blush]

According to the shop, it will take about 7-10 working days but I say to give it at least 2 weeks. And the full box with Brown Paper Wrapping now weight 3.5kg :eek: give or take.

Have fun with Master Yoda soon and don't forget the photos! ;) He seems to be having several photo Albums of it while in Singapore. :p

21. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    It might not take that long, as when I was in Singapore last year, I sent mail home to myself (clothes to lighten the suitcase!), and it took about a week to arrive. He may get to me as soon as next week.

22. JediYvette

JediYvette Pacific RSA emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 18, 2001
    I am loving the pics. :D

Yoda looks like he is having a blast. :D

23. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Hey Darth Eagle!!!

The trip to Taiwan was fun for my kids. Another new place to study. The button..just blurry it a bit...ROFL...but it's amazing how fast I can hit that (x) when I need to!!!

Thanks for taking care of my little Master...

Master K

24. Jedi_Nat

Nov 28, 2000
    Master Yoda is now in the land of Oz! Yep, he arrived in Perth today, just in time for summer. Might just have to take him for a dip at City Beach!

25. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Shocking news!

Apparantly it only took 3 hours of me having nothing to do, but THE WEBSITE GOT UPDATED!!

Attn contact people: if any of you sent me little paragraphs about Yoda's stay in your city, I've totally lost them. If you'd like to change what i have written, please let me know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.