main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific Travels with Yoda Thread 2.0 - Current Location: Sacramento, CA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Miana Kenobi, Aug 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayTee_Erricck

JayTee_Erricck Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    To All,

Master Yoda has landed. His transport vessel reached Rebel Legion Hawai'i yesterday, 11-20-2008. I will be giving him a tour of O'ahu as best as I can (as my work schedule permits) for the next 3 weeks.

Master Yoda will have a Hawaiian Thanksgiving this year!

The Force is with us!

Jay Tee Erricck
    Rebel Legion State Captain, Hawai'i

http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    w00t!!!!! Ok..you have GOT to get Yoda some REAL Shaved Ice for me! (Strawberry flavor, please!!!)

3. me-gonk

me-gonk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 17, 2003
    Sweet! He's made it to Hawaii :) He's almost here in San Diego [face_dancing]

4. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    By George, I might actually be back home by the time he gets to San Diego.

5. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    You need to take him to Matsumoto Shave Ice http://www.matsumotoshaveice.com/
    I haven't been there in so long (I think I was 12 the last time I went to Hawaii :( ) I have a wonderful shirt from there though :)

6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    OMG! It's finally coming round, looks like he'll be in the IE before too long!

7. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Does he need a host for his stay in the IE?

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Yes, Kari, I need a new contact person for IE.

Though the awesome thing is that since he probably won't get back to SD before me (if he does, I'm totally hanging on to him for a little bit), I can just drive him up to you and meet you halfway somewhere in like Corona or Ontario. We need a girl's lunch. :D

9. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    The original contact person hasn't gone anywhere. :p

10. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Well for some reason on my list, the contact person was someone who hasn't been in the group for years. :p

11. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Pictures? (Hint Hint Hint)

12. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Master--Kenobi,

Aloha from O'ahu!

Here's one posted on my Flickr account:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/28167723@N03/3109763139/

I have taken LOTS of pics of Master Yoda's visit here (and I hope to take a lot more). I'll be sure to get the other pics up on my website, http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com , once he has left O'ahu's shores for San Diego.

May the Force be with us!

Jay Tee Erricck

13. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    WOW!!!! I wanna go back to the islands NOW!!!! Thanks again for giving him such a warm welcome! (And showing him around.) My kids just had a mini-lesson on Hawaii...and are excited about the pic.

Thanks again!!!

Master K

14. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey Jay, any update on Yoda? I'm finally settled in in San Diego and kinda want to get the ball rolling again.

15. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    OOHH! He's almost here! Where's the planning thread so we can figure out where he's going? Need to give Yoda a big ol warm welcome ;)

16. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I haven't made it? :p

17. me-gonk

Jan 17, 2003
    That group trip to Sea World Jess was putting togther would be well suited to his visit I think ;)

18. JayTee_Erricck

Aug 2, 2004
    Aloha, Miana Kenobi.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I haven't been here for a few days.

Anyhoo, later today [it is currently 3:47 a.m. (yes, that's A.M. - I should be sleeping)], I plan to take Master Yoda on a hike of Diamond Head trail (FINALLY). I have Sunday off instead of Saturday for a change and am also anticipating some good weather for tomorrow.

I also plan to take a few pics of Master Yoda at a beach in Waikiki with Diamond Head in the background.

Due to time constraints, I probably will have to forego getting pics of him with hula girls and the giant North Shore surf.

After 2 trips to the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial without actually ferrying out TO the memorial, I hope to take him on a 3rd & final trip where we actually get out there. [Long story. Will spare you the gory details.]

My tentative target date of getting him out of here would have been the 20th but that's in just 2 days so I'm looking more at next weekend if that's okay.

Please e-mail me or Private Message me the mailing info for Master Yoda's next host. Either that or your mailing info if you plan to hand him off to the next host in person.

I apologize this has taken me so long but with only 1 day off a week and all the weather anomalies (spelling?), getting Master Yoda out & about to points of interest have been tough to say the least.

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee Erricck
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com

P.S. I hope to have some pics of Master Yoda's trip up sometime soon after I've sent him out. Right now, I'm focussing my energies on playing tour guide.

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    I am the next contact person. ;)

Just get him sent as soon as you can. Sooner is better.

20. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks for EVERYTHING you have done and are doing for our Little Master. I'm hoping to catch up with him for a bit when he makes it to Orange County. I'm sure he's going to have some stories to tell me. :)

- Master K -

21. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I had to enlighten our current President about this.

I think Yoda started on his journey before Phil was even part of the club!

I'm not sure who our contact person is, or if we have one. We've had a lot of people coming and going through the club since Yoda started out.

22. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    LOL, yeah, the contact person isn't with the club anymore. I'll go post on your boards about it.

I figure we have it the easiest; I'm going to driving up and handing off Yoda to Kari or Stuart, then they can just hand it off to one of you guys. ;)

23. Master--Kenobi

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, since Jos and I are planning on coming down to see him...how about you, Lori!!!!! :p

24. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    We're making big plans for Yoda's trip to San Diego.

And if Master K isn't opposed to Yoda getting a bit wet, the little guy gets to swim with sharks and fight an octopus! [face_skull]

25. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    James (crazybirdman), our VP is going to be our Contact Person.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.