Treason...

Discussion in 'Greenville, SC' started by ShiriKeiCelisoe, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShiriKeiCelisoe Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey guys. This story is up on my site, but I thought that I would post it on the boards. Before I put it, I think that I'll give ya'll a bit of information about it. Treason is a grand total of 12 chapters. It took me about a week to write the whole thing. Some say that it's the best thing that I've ever written. I will be posting it two chapters at a time. There will be two chapters posted every week, until I post all of it. Please feel free to make any comments, good or bad, about it. Well, without anymore hesitation here it is... Treason.

EDIT: Yay!!!! My 100th post.

-Chapter 1-

Young Lila stood beside the door to Ryall's room. Ryall finally came out of his room and they walked to the practice room. Both of them were Jedi Special Agents. They were roughly the same age at about 12 years old. They spent most of their time practicing with practice lightsabers. Every now and then, the Jedi Council would call upon them to help the Jedi Knights and Masters in their missions.

The same day while in the middle of practicing, Lila received a message to meet with the Jedi Council about something very important. She looked at Ryall and shrugged. She shut down her practice saber and put it on her belt. She walked from the practice room to the Council Chamber Room. She stood at the doors and waited for Master Yoda or Master Mace Windu to ask her to enter. She could hear Qui-Gon Jinn's deep voice talking about a potential danger involving Senator Palpatine. The words "treason" and "Trade Federation" were used several times.

The doors to the chamber room opened and Lila stepped inside. The 12 council members sat in their usual circle. In the middle of the room stood Qui-Gon Jinn and his apprentice Obi-Wan Kenobi. She walked to the center of the room and stood beside Obi-Wan and looked at Master Yoda and Master Windu and bowed.

"You wanted to see me, Master?"
    "Yes, Lila, something has come up and Master Jinn needs your assistance." Mace Windu said.
    "Yes, Of course." Lila said looking at Qui-Gon and then back to Master Windu.
    "Good. I'll let them fill you in on their mission, and they will give you your orders. May the Force be with you." Mace Windu said

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan bowed and walked out of the room. Lila then bowed and quickly walked to catch up with them. She slowed down when she caught up with them and walked quietly a few steps behind Obi-Wan. Obi-Wan turned his head and looked at Lila. He noticed the look of anticipation on her face. He had heard about how good she does her job. He also knew that she will never get picked by a Knight or a Master to be taken as an apprentice. She was one of the few special Jedi agents that were used when something got a little hairy.

Qui-Gon walked to a closed door. Lila had never been in the room. Of course being as young has she was, she hasn't been allowed in most of the rooms. It was like a conference room. There was a long table in the middle with chairs all around it. Qui-Gon sat down in a chair and so did Obi-Wan. Lila stood a couple steps away from the door. Qui-Gon motioned for her to sit down. She refused.

"Please. Feel free to relax. Sit down." Qui-Gon said motioning for her to site down again.
    "Yes, sir." Lila said sitting down beside Obi-Wan.

Obi-Wan sighed and looked at Qui-Gon. Lila knew that something was definitely wrong. She could since the frustration that both Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan had.

"Lila, we need your help. Something has happened and Senator Palpatine may be involved."
    "What do you need me to do?" She said nodding.
    "We need you to somehow get into his office and see if you can find anything about his ties to the Trade Federation." Obi-Wan said.
    "When?"
    "There's a meeting in the Senate tomorrow afternoon. During that meeting you need to sneak into his apartment find the information and report back here. We will go through the information and send you back to put in information back in his apartment. After that report back here for your next mission."
    "Okay. So, how long am I going
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.