main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:SA Treasurer's report - SAFF Account

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Evil_Rex, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Rex

Evil_Rex Jedi Youngling star 1

May 6, 2006
    Dear all

I have been remiss in finding out what the members of SAFF would like to have happen to their account, now that MS has resigned. To have him removed from having access to the account, I need to have a copy of minutes indicating that MS has resigned as well as a form from the bank completed with his signature, mine, and anyone else that should be on the account.

I have drafted a set of minutes based on the discussions in the 'ideas' thread from 11-12 March 2009. But I also need from everyone what you would like to have happen with this account. Currently, all the money raised for the R4L has gone to the Anti-Cancer Council and it is currently empty.

Our options are:
    1) Transfer signatories from MS to someone else until the CR elections.
    2) Only have one signatory on the account, this would be mine as treasurer.
    3) As the account is empty, close it.

Please let me know what you would like to have happen with this account by posting on this thread. I would appreciate knowing all thoughts before 12 midnight Friday 24 April 2009.

Please note, I will be using what is posted as a basis for minutes. The bank will want a copy of these for their records.

If you would like a copy of the draft minutes on MS's resignation, please PM me with an email address as they are in word format.

Thank you for your time.

2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    I'm happy with all that ER and thank you for your efforts, it is very much appreciated by me and everyone who is part of the SAFF. I personally would be happy with Option 2, with just you as signatory. Thank you again for all your hard work.

3. Obi-Wan_Toddi

Obi-Wan_Toddi Former SAFF CR star 6

Feb 7, 2005
    I agree with A-D, and agree that Option 2 is best option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.