main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. RCduno

RCduno Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog blinked at their good fortune for a brief moment before catching the eye of each member of his party to verify they were seeing the same thing. With that confirmed, Etog watched the Jedi for a few minutes to take his measure, discreetly observing his demeanor and mannerisms. It is never a good idea to jump into a situation blindly.

2. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew was sure that he saw the guy on his datapad right in front of him. he blinked, checked again, then looked straight at Etog, with a glance etog confirmed his suspicion. Then he also had an idea.

"hello sir, i would like to talk if you can understand my language" Dew says in his native tongue

he sat hopefully and waited. then Mowlu glared at him as if to say 'idiot, you should have waited'. woops, Dew thought, too late...

3. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu glared laser beams at Dew as he had opened his fat mouth, "I'll deal with you later sapling.." Mowlu mouthed at Dew.

He looked up towards the Jedi and Etog, assessing the damage done by the young one's impromptu act of speaking.

4. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno saw no need to be worried persay. Jedi are not usually threatening. however, he was good at causing trouble and was also finishing the reassembling of his blaster. he would join the conversation promptly if he was needed. But for now, he was occupied with his new prize

5. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog rolls his eyes at Dew, an exasperated look flashing on his face before a strained smile takes over his features.

6. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The Jedi, who was sitting alone, looked at Dew as he talked, but it was obvious that the Jedi didn't understand a word he was saying and simply went back to eating his food. After a moment, he went back up to the buffet for a second round. Since entering, the Jedi hadn't spoken to anyone besides the staff who sat him, but he did have a very open demeanor, almost inviting.

7. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "guys we have to talk to him!" Dew looks at etog and Reno. "fricking say something. i would but he dont understand me!"
    "if you dont i will go and use my translator" Dew shows a sly grin as he waits for their response.

8. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    "Translator," Etog's asked apprehension in his eye.

9. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    "Never mind, " he said, as his head shook quickly to clear the thoughts away. "Very well, " he said after a moment of thought, before he went to the buffet to get a fresh plate of food in order to wait for the Jedi to return to his table.

10. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno finished his blaster modification and twirled his blaster in his finger as he holstered it. He stood up, stretched,, and walked over to the jedi's table. Puffing at a death stick, he sat across from the jedi, put his death stick out so as not to be rude and asked "how are you master jedi? My companions and I wish to speak with you, pardon the wookie, communication isnt his strong suit. By the way, is that good?" reno asked his final question while helping himself to sample of the jedi's meal.

11. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    in shock Dew's mouth just hangs open wide. then he realizes he looks like twice the idiot he normally is and shuts his trap.
    he then says outloud "wow i would have never done that. Mowlu, do u think he will survive such disrespect to such a powerful man?"
    Dew never took his eyes off the situation unfolding in front of him, not even to look for Mowlu's response

12. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu smiles as he stood up and moved past the jedi, completely ignoring Dew's comment. He walked over to the entrance of the diner, and took up guard, keeping an eye out for anyone that may want to interrupt the conversation about to begin.

He kept an ear on the conversation as to keep in the know how of what went down over by their table, but keeping his eyes on the outside... and the inside of the diner.

13. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Reno's actions began just as the Jedi sat back down at his table. The Jedi watched Reno polietly as he sat and began speaking, glancing at the others in the booth as Reno mentioned them. However, as Reno's hand came across the table, the Jedi reacted. First, he grabbed Reno's wrist, stopping it just short of touching his food. It was apparent that he was very strong. As he grabbed, he also rose out of his chair just a little bit and his cloak fell back to reveal the lightsaber hanging from his waist. He seemed poised to make any movement necessary to defend himself or attack anyone nearby. All in all, it was very fluid, but firm and solid He spoke in a firm voice, still holding Reno's wrist, "I did not come here to be bothered by just any random patron." He held Reno's gaze for a moment with a stern look on his face. After a moment, he turned his head to the rest of the party with the same stern face. After a second, he turned back to Reno, softened his expression, sat down, released Reno's wrist and smiled. As he spoke, it was almost as if none of that had just happened, "I will, however be happy to answer some questions as I finish my meal." He looked back down at his food and started eating again, "What do you wish to know?"

14. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    dew smiled. he wasnt really sure what he could do to help... he went ahead and sent a message to Reno on the datapad saying to ask about the feather. then he realized that it was a stupid thing to send since Reno would have thought of that already.

15. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu looked over towards the exchange and smiled at the sight of Reno being easily handled by the Jedi, he looked over at Etog and Reno since they would have to do the questioning and such.

16. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno retracted his hand in slight embarrassment. He didn't mean to be rude, and offered a cordial apology with a slightly awkward smile on his face. So as not to "bother" the jedi any further, Reno resorted to "good manners" introducing himself and giving a brief, yet honest recount of the events that had brought he and his companions to where they are now. They depart to narshadaa, getting attacked by sith, and their quest involving the feather. He made sure at the end to emphasize that it was this mysterious feather that he wished to discuss. In order to lighten the mood, since Reno never wanted hostilities to begin with, he used all the tact at his disposal in his conversation.

17. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    dew ate 5 more plates while watching Reno skillfully handle the conversation. at one point he drooled on his plate because he was so enamored that he forgot to close his mouth. he knew for sure now why he liked Reno.

18. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Reno told the story masterfully, but quite quickly. As Reno started his story, the Jedi maintained most of his attention on his food, but as it went on, his attention slowly changed to Reno's telling until he was almost absently eating what little remained on his plate at by that time. When Reno was done a few minutes after he started, the Jedi remained silent for a moment, considering. "That's quite a story, and masterfully told, by the way.", he said after a moment, "The feather intrigues me. I might be able to assist you in your quest for it could lead to something great and wondrous, but not much as I have much to do here on Nar Shaddaa. If you were take it to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, you may be able to find Jedi willing to help you in your task. You four are quite lucky to have survived the destruction of the Nimgual, especially if you fought against Sith as you say." He paused for a moment, looking at the party and examining them, "I wonder," he spoke, "Do you know if anyone else survived the explosion?"

19. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew finishes his last plate as the jedi ends his question. Dew then realizes he has eaten so much his stomach hurts.

20. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog walked back to the table during Reno's recounting of events and listened while finishing of his own plate. "Unless they stowed away on the ship we came in on, I doubt that scrapped transport we were on would have any survivors."

21. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno replied "I dont. There were people scrambling everywhere. Honestly, I doubt that anyone could have survived. The sith destroyed the escape pods. I personally piloted the only escape ship I know of out of that mess." Reno continued on "I only that this feather is our only clue to our quest, and it was sold by a shop here on narshadaa, and there are others just like it. That is all we know."

22. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The Jedi finished his food as Reno and Etog replied. When they finished talking, he stood and asked them all to follow him, "there is something interesting you might want to see."

23. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu waited for the others to start to follow the Jedi before taking up the rear guard.

24. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew stood up and started to keep watch of people. he knew it was dangerous out here and didnt want to be off guard... but his tummy! it hurt! it was all he could do try and be focused! so he followed Etog and let Mowlu be the rear guard. he kept a watchful eye as much as he could.

25. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno followed, curious as to what this "something" could be.