1. Oh hai Guest!

    Welcome to the RPF!

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. RCduno Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Etog, having taken note of the goings on during the minor conflict, stood and walked in a normal fashion toward the guard with the radio, thinking him to be the leader of the present security squad. "If I might make a suggestion. You might want to remove the Duros on the floor. Not for his own sake, but to avoid any more of his trigger happy antics."
  2. bobxrion Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Dew smiled at mowlu and said "good job hah, i think we scared them." afterwards Dew motioned at mowlu and sat in a corner booth, away from the others in the room.

    "idiot... he should have never shot me.." then he smiled to himself - "at least i got to hit him back."
  3. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2014
    star 1
    *Mowlua smiles back at Dew. "If you ain't scared of a wookie, then you're a fool." He follows Dew to the corner booth, sitting across from him, allowing himself a good view of the room. He holds up his hand, studying his claws, checking how sharp they are. He grins at the other people who stayed aboard, including the two guards he had thrown.*

    " hmph, I still got my touch. Well, we'll see where this Duros will be taking us. If he tries anything stupid again, I'll rip his head off the bloody fool."
  4. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Reno knows he is not effective without a weapon, and tries to obtain a weapon dropped by one of the guards while avoiding the conflict with the wookiees.
    bratprince9669 threw 20-faced die for: Total: 7
  5. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    HA!!! we dont hav to tell Mo our dice rolls :)
  6. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    The guard finished putting away his comlink and looked at Etog, "We already have the scum who fired the blaster. The situation is under control and we will be ready for any further disruptions." A grim expression came across his face, "Do not overstep your bounds, if you excuse me, I must attend to this mess of people running around this ship. We will be departing shortly, everyone..." Before he was finished, he began walking away and the last of his words were cut off by the distance.

    BOO--BEEP, a message came over the ship intercom, "Ladies and gentlemen, we will be departing shortly, please find a seat and remain seated until we have departed from the atmosphere" BEE--BOOP

    The room was empty except for the guards and the few who had stayed despite the disruption. A few started returning to find their previous seats, most of which were at the large table where the man with the red feather had been sitting. The Duros had donned his hat once again and was returning to his seat, eyeing the feather once again, but not quite with the same air of mystery he had before. Occasionally, he took small glances toward the table with the Wookies.

    The guards who had been in a pile on the floor returned to a standing position and one of them retrieved his weapon which had been laying a couple feet from him. The other guard, who had his blaster knocked out of his hand before being thrown looked for his weapon and saw Reno who had just picked it up and approached him, "Excuse me sir, may I have my weapon back?"

    OOC GM: I rolled for the guard to find his weapon and he rolled a 19, so he beat you fair and square. Sorry about that. You'll get your chance, I promise. Also, brat prince, could you include a little more detail about what your character does. Your posts are on the short side.

    OOC: From now on: Please use the dice rolling system built into the forum. To use it: AFTER you post your reply, in the bottom right of your post is a button that says "More Options", click it and choose "roll dice". Name it the name of your roll. Instead of posting your roll in parenthesis, post the name of your roll in brackets. E.g. "Roan attempted to hack the door open [hack roll]". Then name your roll "hack roll" when you do the dice roll after you post your reply.
    Last edited by JaMojo, Mar 17, 2014
  7. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    testing testing
    bratprince9669 threw 20-faced die for: test throw Total: 19
  8. bobxrion Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Dew sat and talked with mowlu, unsure what to do.
    (Chillaxin roll)

    Ooc: Apparently I chill pretty good
    bobxrion threw 20-faced die for: Chillaxin Total: 15
    Last edited by bobxrion, Mar 17, 2014
  9. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2014
    star 1
    *Mowlua watches the grimmy little human scurry about trying to grab one of the guards blasters. He lets out a short bark of laughter when he sees the guy come up short when the guard asks for his blaster back. "Slow and clumsy you are human, maybe you better stick to pirating peasants and not guards." Then continues to Chillaxe with da Dew.

    OOC:(in shyriiwook, so pretty sure you just hear growls directed at you avery)
    -ooc: and I hate computer generated dice for that reason. mines always suck xD
    CoLRaven threw 20-faced die for: Chillaxen with da Dew Total: 103
    Last edited by CoLRaven, Mar 18, 2014
  10. RCduno Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    "Okay, if you Want more trouble during the trip, keep him on board. Don't say I didn't warn you," Etog said in a slight sing-song voice with a knowing smile as he turned to take his seat once more.

    ooc: Not entirely sure how to get the roll dice option to engage... I've checked the more options button, but nothing in particular occurs.
  11. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    OOC GM: I can't post yet because avery hasn't posted yet... I don't know why you guys rolled for chillaxin, it doesn't make any difference. you only have to roll for skill checks and combat stuff. I guess if you were just checking how it works, that's fine, but your roll doesn't impact how well you chillax. Hayden, you have to find the More Options button after you post your reply. That's where it is. I'll get on avery so we can get this moving again.
  12. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    OOC: you dont know im a pirate.

    Not intending to offend the guards, Reno hands the weapon over. "Well, thought you might need a hand but I see all is in order." He turns over the weapon.
  13. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    The guard Etog was talking to continued walking as if Etog's words bounced off the back of his head. He went through the nearest door and disappeared. The other guards returned to their post and other guards joined them along with those who had fled the room. They were cautious at first but soon calmed down. The extra guards helped to calm the general mood.

    Most people had taken their seat when the vibration of the repulsor lifts kicked in to lift the ship off the ground. Soon, the Nimugal was gliding through the air, up towards the outer edge of the atmosphere. While exiting the atmosphere, a message came over the intercom once again.

    BOO-BEEP "Ladies and gemtlemen, welcome aboard the Nimugal. Our flight today is a short one, only 5 hours of hyperspace travel. We will be traveling through some pretty rural space, but we expect no problems. We will enter hyperspace shortly, have a great trip" BEE-BOOP

    Inside the ship, with no windows, it was almost impossible to tell the difference between hyperspace and realspace except for a small change in the general humm of the ship. The engines would clearly be different, but their sound barely made it to the passenger section of the ship. The room was filled with the general hum of conversation, but the table of the Duros with the red feather was oddly quiet. Under his wide-brimmed hat, the red hot stare of the Duros was strangely made cool by his metal cheeks with tubes coming out, but directed at the feather he held straight up once again, only occasionally glancing at the table where the two Wookies were.

    Two hours into the trip, the Duros slammed down the feather on the table and began speaking to the people sitting with him. Before he was finished, a message once again came over the intercom.

    BOO-BEEP "We have received a distress signal from a derelict ship near our path. Due to the lack of ships traveling this area of space and the urgency of their emergency, we are going to stop and pick them up before continuing to Nar-Shaddaa" BEE-BOOP

    The Nimugal exited Hyperspace and started it's approach to the derelict ship. After a moment, the Duros continued talking while the transport docked with the ship. However, he was cut off when an explosion shook the ship. The lights dimmed for a moment and then went dark. In the darkness, screams erupted and people began running around as the room was filled with the red glow of the emergency lights, not knowing where to go. The guards shouted at everyone, trying to calm them down but before order could be obtained, the room suddenly hushed as lightsabers appeared at 3 of the entrances to the room, held by men in black robes, resembling those of the Jedi.

    They said nothing, but the only sound in the room was the hiss of the lighsaber blades.

    OOC GM: I have created an OOC thread for out of character discussions. Find it here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/treasures-of-the-past-ooc.50019141/
    Also, for those who were at the table, I'll start a conversation with you on this site about what he said.
  14. bobxrion Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Dew sat in the corner wandering whats going on.
    wandering if they understood him- "hey whats going on here?"
    he looked toward the robed figures to see if they comprehended.
  15. RCduno Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    His curiosity piqued by the circumstances of the Jedi's presence, Etog began scanning the room with his eye for any "interesting" figures besides the Duros with the questionable fashion sense.
    There must be a rather dangerous character aboard to warrant the sudden arrival of the Jedi...
  16. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2014
    star 1
    Mowlua takes in the surroundings, and watches as the room goes into chaos. When the room quiets when the lightsabers activated, he looks at each of the men in turn.
    What is 3 men with force training doing here in the middle of no where, waylaying a ship. Who's on this ship to warrant this attention.
    He looks over at the Duros, seeing what his intial reaction is...
  17. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    "First blaster fire, now explosions, what in the blazes is with this trip!" Reno exclaim\ed as he glanced around the room for clues as to what was going on. Reno was certainly intrigued by the feather, and the owner clearly was about to say that it was found on narshadaa. But this was the least of Reeno's concerns. For one, he had no idea who this Revan character was. For another, he was more interested in survival right at this second. Sure, treasure and riches were his thing, but dying wasnt. Reno decided to worry about feathers and wookies later and worry about surviving right now. He went to make his way to thee bridge and see what was going on, perhaps he could prove a superior pilot if need be.
  18. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    Only a heartbeat of silence passed and the room erupted again. The Duros said aloud, "Follow me to the escape post to live and for the treasure!" He nimbly leaped over the table in one swift move and began dashing towards one of the unguarded doors on the port side of the ship. The guards started firing against the robed figures with lightsabers and blaster fire began shooting around the room causing flashes of light as it collided with walls or occasionally people. Two of the figures were on the port side of the ship, trying to make their way forward through the blaster fire toward the port side of the ship, cutting down people who got too close. The third came through a door on the forward side of the room, only dealing with one guard, but guarding the space instead of moving forward. The majority of people were trying to make their way toward the port side of the ship as well, but a few were staying behind, trying to help those who had been hit by deflected blaster fire.
  19. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    EDIT: In my previous post, the figures are on the starboard side of the ship, moving toward the port side.
  20. bobxrion Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Dew stood and decided to follow the duros. Dew did his best to help a few people with blaster wounds, so he drug them to the port side still following the duros. he did shove people to the side if they were in his way. he yelled, growled really, at people first but never gave much time cause he didnt want to stay with sith.
  21. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 3, 2014
    star 1
    Mowlua took point, shoving people out of the way, clearing the path for Dew. He glances back at the 3 figures slowly making their way across the room.
    Jedi, Sith, either is always bad news. Never want to deal with them again after my service... crafty conniving politicians with dangerous arms.
  22. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Reno changes his mind about going to the bridge and heads for the escape pods with everyone else. No better ideas in all honsty.
  23. JaMojo Jedi Knight

    Member Since:
    Feb 24, 2014
    star 1
    Etog (due to lack of player response) also followed everyone else towards the escape pods (since that is where the GM is sending everyone anyway) while mumbling something about being a little chicken and afraid of fights. (That last part might be false)

    The ship had been invaded and the guards in other parts of the ship were responding to the area of heaviest conflict. Many more armed individuals with the indicative shoulder patch came in through other doors in the main room to fend off the invasion. The guards actually managed to take down one of the lightsaber wielding figures that had come in from the starboard side of the room. Several other armed troops came in from the other side of the room to back up the lightsaber wielding figures remaining and a firefight ensued. Both sides shouted orders and battle cries, but they were lost to those running out of the room toward the escape pods.

    The Duros lead everyone to a doorway that lead to a short hallway about 40 feet long crossed by another hallway in the center. On the far side of that hallway was a viewing room where a large window looked out to the near blackness of space. Blocking the view, where a door stood open, was another figure with unlit lightsaber. He wore a brown cloak with his hood up, but his human face was clearly visible. As the group entered the hallway, the figure began walking forward. The people at the front slowed their run, but before they could stop, the figure raised his hand and unleashed a torrent of Force Lightning.

    The lightning struck those at the front, causing massive damage and killing several of them almost instantly. The Duros was burned, but jumped backwards as he fell, ending behind some others who blocked the lightning temporarily. Lightning is unpredictable and struck everything, creating bolts that struck random people within the crowd.

    Almost as soon as it began, one of the muscular-looking men in a cloak leaped forward, throwing people out of his way. The lightning then struck him, stopping almost all of it from passing. It seared his cloak, burning it and causing it to fall to the floor in smoking pieces. Behind the tendrils of smoke, smooth, shiny metal was revealed. The man's bulkiness had not come from muscle, but from armor. Armor that absorbed the lightning. In a booming, electronically boosted voice, he shouted to keep going and pointed down the hallway that lead to the right, the direction of the escape pods.

    The cloaked figure gave a small nod, as if in approval, and ignited his lightsaber, readying himself in a fighting stance. The armored man, now with a helmet covering his face drew a hilt, from which metal pieces shot out and came together to form a sword. He also readied himself in a fighting stance.

    Meanwhile, the Duros was already up and running down the hallway towards the escape pods, several people already following him.

    OOC GM: Roll a d6 and you take that much damage from the lightning. If you roll a 6, you take no damage.
    Last edited by JaMojo, Mar 27, 2014
  24. bobxrion Jedi Youngling

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    Dew knows the big guy will handle the fight better than he can right now.. He yelled in mowlus general direction, "do u know where our weapons are?"

    Dew thought about asking the next guard he saw. maybe..
    bobxrion threw 6-faced die for: Lightning Total: 4
  25. RCduno Jedi Padawan

    Member Since:
    Mar 9, 2014
    star 1
    The smell of sizzling flesh assaulted Etog's nose before he react to the danger that lay before the stampede of passengers and treasure hunters. The press of bodies making it nigh impossible to evade the lightning flashing between people.
    RCduno threw 6-faced die for: Lightning damage Total: 2
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza