main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    That Jedi that we met back on Narshadaa recomended that we go to Corouscant and ask the jedi council about Revan's lost treasure remember? He said that they may know more about that feather. Thats been the plan all along wasnt it?

Reno said this as he went over to look at its flight history.

2. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    interested in what reno was looking at, Dew walks over and takes a look over his shoulder to the computer screen

3. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    after a moment of looking at the information on the screen and thinking, which seems to bug dew.... he finally says "this ship had been to tetheron a lot in the last few months..." he stopped for a moment to think more.. "Mowlu told me the shopkeeper said that we are probably looking for someone in old jedi robes. what if this person is not actually a jedi? also that it was sold in the last few months, of which" he looks back at the screen "this ship has only been to 3 places, coruscant, tertheron, and taris.. of them tetheron was the only on they went to more than once." he stops to gather his thoughts once more. " so i think we should check out tetheron. it seems like the most likely place to find who we are actually looking for."

4. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu walks up near to Dew. "I do agree.. Tetheron or Taris seem the more likely places to go. Coruscant, would also be looking for a needle in a haystack. Also, I really prefer to not be back on Coruscant. Been a few years, but I never liked the place." He leans back against a bulkhead, watching the rest of the crew patiently.

5. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    After listening to what Dew had to say, and Mowlu, Reno sighed. He really wanted to pilot the ship to Courouscant and get help from the jedi... but the crew was voting for Tetheron. "Tetheron it is" Reno sighed, sitting down and kicking on the hyper drive. "Dew, put in the co-ordinates for Tetheron please."

6. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew does as he was asked and then buckles up for the ride

7. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    You all buckle up for the jump to Hyperspace after Dew punches in the coordinates. It's a few hours to your destination so you have some time to talk and move about the ship while you're traveling.

As you exit Hyperspace, you see Tytheron before you. It's a mostly forested planet with no apparent civilization. The ships history not only contains the jump coordinates, but also the landing location of the previous visits here. Looking through the logs, you find that whatever kind of base is here is underground and you'd have to open a communication channel to the base in order to have them open the docking bay doors. Some quick scans reveal a crashed ship nearby to the east of the docking bay and an open area for landing, there are no life signs there. There are two other possible landing zones, one to the north and one to the south, but they are small and not the most level of ground, which would make landing difficult, but there is no signs there have been any activity there.

8. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    once in hyperspace dew told everyone "im going to lay down for a while. wake me if im needed.". at that he left for his room and slept until they arrived.

once there he is intrigued by the wrecked ship. "hey what do you yall think about going to explore that crashed ship?" he looks around to see everyone else's reactions.

9. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno looked down, also intrigued by the wreckage. "any objections to checking it out?" he asked the crew.

10. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu barks gruffly. "I do suggest we take watch, so we all get some sleep, but we also have someone keeping an eye on things. I'll take first, Reno, you take the last, since you're pilot, Dew, take second watch. I'mma do a quick check on our weapons to make sure they're all primed and ready. Not leaving any of this to chance." Mowlu hauls his chest into the cockpit and sits down, cleaning his equipment as he keeps an eye on the readings and the planet below. Once the shifts have rotated and they arrive in orbit, he looks down at the ship. "As long it's not claimed or the markings of the Ship lead to trouble, I'm all for checking it out. Never know what could be on it. Also, it's close to the base, and that'll allow us to check that out as well. What the scanners say about the wreck?"

11. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The scanners don't reveal much more than you've already found out. The ship is smaller than the one you're currently in, though not much. Sensors can't tell what kind of ship due to how mangled it was in the crash. It's also been there for a while, but you can't tell how long exactly, could be a few weeks or a few years. Without seeing it in person, you're not gonna get more information on the ship.

12. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno suggests that the crew actually go out and explore the reckage. They might find something interesting after all.

13. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu pulls his trunk out and pulls out his equipment. "We going or what?? That wreck ain't looting itself!" He shoulders his rykk blade, his modded blaster on his other shoulder, demo kit on his belt, hoisting his heavy blaster, he walks over to the exit ramp. "Come on slugs!!"

14. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew has no complaints about the sleep shifts, hes tired as it is so hes glad to get some shut eye. when its his shift, he brings his guardian bot with him and they talk while watching for nay sign of trouble.

later he wakes up to mowlu asking about the wreckage. Dew drags himself out of bed and listens ot the last half of the conversation.."ya im all up for it..." he says lazily. Dew grabs his manual bowcaster with a normal mag and an explosive mag. he also grabs his sledge hammer. he follows mowlu to the exit ramp. its obvious hes only half awake, but hes not complaining.

15. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Reno pilots the ship down, toward the planet and the wreckage you detected on your scanners. You experience nothing of interest on the way down. As you near the crash and come within visual range, you can see a few tiny trails of smoke. The ship is in quite a bad state, barely recognizable as a ship anymore, except for a few larger structures that managed to maintain some semblance of shape. The sensors still detect no lifeforms, and by the looks, that doesn't surprise you. The large ditch approaching the wreckage where it slid as it hit the ground splits the clearing in half. There's still nothing out of the ordinary beyond the crashed ship and no sign of danger.

OOC GM: All of you must message me with a perception roll AND an intelligence roll before your next post so I can decide what details you see. You may post before you get a response from me as it shouldn't effect anything you do before you exit the ship.

16. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno takes note of what he says, and then turns around and talks to the crew. "You know, That ship has suffered no blaster fire on the outside. Also, theres no debris that we can see.... which means that whatever happened to it happened after it landed. Could be pirates, could be sith... no telling. The life scanners arent picking anything up either. Hal, before I land, can you scan for droids? Droids could have done it, and I dont want to walk into an ambush."

17. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Hal opened his datapad and looked at the screen, looking through some data that was streaming on the screen. While still looking down, he started talking, "I'm not picking up any wireless data transfer which is usually a sign of droids," he looked up to finish his statement, "though I can't guarantee a lack of droids."

18. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno then spoke to everyone else... "I recomend landing nearby the ship, but not too close. I dont want a no mans land between us and the crashed ship.... nor do I want us getting jumped in some surprise attack. Ill lead the party on board the crashed ship. Hal, you come with me, and you too Dew. Mowlu, I want you to guard OUR ship. I could use Hal on board that ship in case we need his skills."

19. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "are you sure you want me? mowlu is older and has more combat experience. i do not mind going with you. but i respect mowlu very much and i would you like you to reconsider taking mowlu instead of me." dew says talking to reno.

20. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    "SOMETHING trashed that ship! I do not know if they are sitting here waiting to ambush OURS next. I can handle a blaster just fine. I want someone competent to gaurd OUR ship while we explore the crash site." Reno replied.

21. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew doesnt miss a beat as he says "well im glad you trust in me soooo much..." he says with obvious lathering of sarcasm.

22. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu grunts with amusement. "Yeah, I'll sit here and guard this flying trash heap.Don't come crying to me when you get yourself into hot bantha crap."

23. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno takes the ship in for a landing.

24. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    Reno lands the ship about 3 quarters of the way from the crashed ship to the forest on the other side of the clearing furthest away from the landing location given by the ships navcomputer. Outside, there's nothing of interest besides the other crashed ship.

25. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew pulls out his bowcaster and heads outside. he surveys the land and waits for the others. once they are outside he follows them, keeping a vigilant watch... as best he can since he just woke up