Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza
  1. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    OOC: reposting after talking to the DM

Mowlu grunts his agreement as he moves over to the right flank, he gestures at the guard (3) to fire suppression fire while he moves over to the table to their right and takes cover. He peers over the top of the table, bringing up his rifle. fires a burst of about 5 shots at the invaders (4+5), aiming at two tables that two of them were hiding behind, that were relatively close together.

"oh what I would give for a good repeating blaster right now.... I would show them a thing or two, even if I had only a couple of sonic grenades..."
    CoLRaven threw 20-faced die for: Burst Round Total: 8
  2. JaMojo Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Dew's shots flew wide of his target, not even hitting the table he was hiding behind, which was the biggest table in the room. Luckily, though, they didn't hit anything else important. Mowlu's shots went wide, but a few of them managed to hit the rear invader (x5 takes 19 damage). Unfortunately, Etog's shots also went wide, only barely missing his target.

The guards who were in the room, who were now unexpectedly reinforced by random citizens, seemed to have boosted morals now that they weren't on the losing side anymore. Each of them had taken damage, but were still able to fight. Each rose and fired a couple shots at the invaders. Even Josk seemed encouraged and fired. (x6:11, x4:dead, x2:8, x5dead). The guard Mowlu missed and the one he hit went down with some shots from one of the guards.

The invaders were slightly taken aback by the entrance of new combatants, but with renewed vigor, as the guards and those who joined the guards fired upon them, they returned fire with fire except one. Even the man who goes down got a few shots off before he fell. (Etog:11, Mowlu:13, o3:dead). Two of the guards missed their shots entirely, but the ones that hid managed to take out the guard closest to the loading ramp. The invader who didn't fire anything instead threw a grenade, which seemed like a pretty good idea now that there were more opponents and they were afraid of losing. At the same moment, the Bosk with the feather and the other large guy with a cloak and armor on entered the room. The Bosk joined a guard behind his table (o2), but the man in the armor kept moving. In one continuous motion, he leaped over the same table and smacked the grenade back at the invaders. Unfortunately, the grenade exploded on impact, instantly tearing off his arm and sending him flying to the floor several feet in front of the same table he jumped over, where he laid motionless. Blood covered the ground near the area the grenade exploded.

GM OOC: x and o in the parenthesis represent invaders and guards respectively, the number corresponds to the number on the map. (e.g. x5 is invader 5, o2 is guard 2). The colon and number is the amount of damage they took or whether or not it was lethal. (0e.g. x5:12 means invader 5 took 12 damage)
    Also, everyone make a Will Save (include your Will Save Bonus) before you post. 5 and above you're fine. 1 nat roll, you throw up and skip your next turn, but remain in cover.
  3. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Will save +0
    bobxrion threw 20-faced die for: Will save Total: 19
    Last edited by bobxrion, Apr 19, 2014
  4. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Dew was happy to see the guards fighting back still,, fearing they had given up. It turned his stomach to see the guard get shot and lay still on the floor, bleeding out. But when the other man in armor came out and died so needlessly, he became furious. "why do people have to die like this? I will make them pay..". with that he roared a horrendous roar that could make any normal person quake in fear, then he launched over the table at the intruder (x1). Hoping to tear limb from limb he got his claws ready and hit him as hard as he could.
    bobxrion threw 20-faced die for: H2h +charge +disarm(raged) Total: 8
  5. RCduno Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Rolling back into cover with the force of the blow, Etog sat down hard and his breath hissed through his teeth as he checked his injury, he fought the rising panic and pain.
    "Keep calm. Focus," he mentally commanded himself, unwilling to let the fear cripple him.
    RCduno threw 20-faced die for: Will Save (+3) Total: 1
  6. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Will save +0
    CoLRaven threw 20-faced die for: Will save Total: 6
  7. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Mowlu grunts as he was hit, grinning glad that guards were able to hit and kill two of the invaders. He watched the one guard die impassively, and as the man in armor smack the grenade and get killed from the impact, he shakes his head, "Fool shouldn't have smacked it so damn hard.. regardless, it'll buy us time." Mowlu follows suit as Dew charges, himself heading straight for the invader(x6) across from him. He brandishes his claws as he howls an answering war cry to Dew's, baring his teeth as he closes in on the invader, hungry for blood and to feel his flesh rip beneath his claws.
    CoLRaven threw 20-faced die for: H2H+Charge+disarm Total: 3
  8. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    "Whoah BOYS!!!" Reno exclaims as he enters the scene of the fight... blaster in hand. He ducks to avoid the explosions and shots. "Well I swear if it aint sithies or wookies its engine failure... and if it aint that its a twilek who says I owe her money.... this just aint my day..."

Reno looked around the room quickly for ANYTHING that could be of use. A control panel... some one making some silly mistake. (if he doesnt find anything he just readies his blaster and enters the fight)
    bratprince9669 threw 20-faced die for: Perceeption of whats going on. Total: 17
  9. JaMojo Jedi Padawan

star 1
    The Wookies' charge across the room throwew off everyone. Shots went wide and not a single shot connected to anyone across the room on either side. Even the Duros who had joined the battle missed his shots. The invader saw Dew charging at him and his few blaster shots missed wildly as he went wide-eyed for a moment. Although Dew failed at ripping the weapon out of the man's hand, it isn't easy to maintain control of your gun when a wookie tries to take it (x1:9). He managed to pull it back out of the wookie's hands and is now facing a raged wookie with claws out in melee range.

Mowlu's charge was less successful. The guard he charged at managed to maintain his cool and was the only person in the room during the charge to successfully aim, hitting Mowlu in the chest with his blaster shots and barely ducking out of the wookie's way to avoid being disarmed (Mowlu:10). This invader is also in melee range with a wookie, but he's quite wounded and it doesn't look like a very even fight so instead of facing off against the wookie, he turns to run back down the hallway he originally came from (D4).

Etog was so shaken by the events of the grenade that he threw up and didn't even attempt to make a shot.
    Last edited by JaMojo, Apr 22, 2014
  10. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Furious that the invader kept his weapon, dew let's out another war cry. "no more Mr. Nice wookie." he thought to himself as he goes to dismember the invader.
    bobxrion threw 20-faced die for: H2h- dismemberment Total: 15
  11. RCduno Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Feeling the panic and bile boiling within himself, Etog worked on controlling his breathing to regain control of his body and fight down the wretched feeling within.
    RCduno threw 20-faced die for: Regaining control of himself Total: 15
  12. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Mowlu howls in anger at the sight of his prey escaping, his sight begins to go red from rage of being shot. His chest smoking from the shots taken, the smell of burned fur and flesh begins to fill the room. He quickly scrambles after the man, he dives for his lower body, his claws extended to shred the man to pieces, to rectify what the imbecile has done. Nothing will stop this wookiee from utterly destroying the man short of killing him.
    CoLRaven threw 20-faced die for: H2H + raging dismemberment Total: 16
    JaMojo likes this.
  13. JaMojo Jedi Padawan

star 1
    OOC: I'm posting for Avery since he didn't post but we talked about what he is going to do. Please read the disclaimer in the OOC thread.

Since Reno is a little scaredy cat, instead of joining combat like everyone else, he decided to see what he can find out from the security panel next to the door he had just come through. As he approached the door, it became apparent that life doesn't give you lemons when you want them, sometimes if gives you turds. The panel needed to be hacked. Luckily, Reno knew a little something about these turds, so he pulled out his datapad and began hacking into the terminal, navigating the file structure that contained the code before it shut him out. While doing this, he crouched against the door frame not really thinking that he could be shot. Maybe he would get a little luck from Yoda or something. (note my profile pic) Yoda seemed to be on his side and he succeeded in hacking the panel. He was now inside.

Death and betrayal was on Reno's side. On the opposite side of the room, Dew and Mowluabacca both raged and tore off the arms of the invaders they were fighting. The invader that Dew killed managed to get a shot off with his blaster before a lack of arms prevented him from doing so (Dew:9). Both guards fired at the two remaining invaders who were stunned momentarily by the events caused by the wookies. One blaster shot found it's mark and brought down the invader. Although the other missed, the invader closest to Dew (x2) dropped his weapon and crouched on the floor with his hands up. "Please don't kill me", he squealed, looking at Dew in horror.

During all the blaster fire and chaos, Josk, who had lost his key card to the wookie and said he was going to lead them to their weapons didn't fire his blaster once. Instead, he held it to the back of the Duros' head, "Drop your weapon", he said as menacingly as he could. The Duros, who had lost his hat but was still clutching the feather, did as he was told and stood slowly when it was clear all the enemies were subdued. Josk continued, "I don't wanna die, we're turning you in."
    Last edited by JaMojo, Apr 23, 2014
    bratprince9669 and CoLRaven like this.
  14. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Dew stared at the invader who surrendered. Then he heard the guard. Even though he was trying to calm down, he was having trouble. He walked over to josk as carefully and as non-offensive as he could, but in reality Dew looked like he was thinking about killing josk. Truthfully the thought about killing all the guards crossed his mind.

"mowlu, what do u think? Side with the guards or the duros?"

He said this as he walked toward the guards, still wearing an obvious scowl on his face
  15. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Mowlu gets up from whats left of the invader, his fur matted with blood and gore. He grins as he looks over at Josk and the Duros, his eyes still abit glazed from the rage. "Well, honestly, we could kill the guards and see what the Duros can offer, or we can let them turn the kriffing nerf herder in, since I still am abit upset over you being shot by him." Mowlu slowly walks up, his grin looking ghastly on his blood smeared face. "But honestly, do we need the Duros? I mean, that human, Reno it was? Was at the table and heard everything, but it's up to you. I've got your back either way. Of course, what does the Zabrak think?" Mowlu looks over at Etog, bent over nearby. "Does the Zabrak think we should do?" He barks with laughter as he cleans his claws on a corpse's shirt nearby.
  16. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Dew nods in acceptance to what mowlu was saying.

"let's see. "

Dew motions josk to come over to him. He also motions for something to write on.
  17. RCduno Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Having regained control of his nerves to some degree, Etog sat up, a slight unease in his features, rather than the sheer panic he had felt moments ago. "It would be interesting to see what he has to offer," Etog said, looking over at the nearest Wookie.
  18. JaMojo Jedi Padawan

star 1
    OOC GM: Posting for Avery again. [face_plain]

Reno, being a little preoccupied with the fact that his usefulness comes from having his weapon, looked into the info on the panel. He looked at the others, "I found where our weapons are, lets go".

The Duros looked afraid. He looked at the wookies, scared what they may do. After Etog finished his line, the Duros blurt out, "If you give me up to them, the greatest treasure of all history will remain hidden. You have a chance at great fame, don't throw it away!" Josk poked him in the back of the head with his blaster, "Shut up Worm!" While Josk continued, the Duros mumbled, "My name is Cad", everyone heard, but it was still overshadowed by Josk, "Turning him in is our best chance at survival, there is no other way off this ship."

Almost on cue, as if Josk's statement were the trigger, an explosion cam from the port side of the ship in the escape pod room. There were many screams and one man came running, screaming, out of the room, down the hallway and fell down in the doorway to the main room, slowly burning. As he fell, another voice came over the intercom, "There is no way off this ship, give us the Duros and we will leave."
    bratprince9669 likes this.
  19. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    sorry... just got home from work.
    Last edited by bratprince9669, Apr 27, 2014
  20. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Dew looked at josk and gave him a death glare. Then he looked at reno and pointed at doors, wandering where his weapons were.

Then he had an idea. He strode over to reno and asked to use the data panel as a translator by pretending to type next to it. Hoping he would understand what he was asking.
  21. bobxrion Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Ooc: I can't edit it so I'm just reposting

Dew pulled out his data pad and types out:

"i think the duros will be useful. I want to get our weapons and storm the cockpit. What do u think? "

Dew hands his data pad to josk and wat he's for his reaction. *hopefully he likes this idea*

" mowlu I have told him that I think the duros might be useful and that we should find our weapons and storm the cockpit. You dig? "
  22. bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Reno shows Dew on the maps that he has displayed where the weapons are being kept. Storming the cockpit sounds like a great idea, but its actually locked down. Reno insists that taking the enemy transport ship to escape would possibly be a better idea.
  23. RCduno Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Etog looks at the human-Wookie pair conversing. "They'll have more troops holding the cockpit of our ship by now than what is on their own," he hisses to them, a hungry gleam in his eye. "We take their ship, escape, and ditch it as soon as is convenient."
  24. CoLRaven Jedi Padawan

star 1
    Mowlu looks over at Dew, Reno, then Etog. He motions over at Etog and Reno, " Their plan be sound my friend, honestly, I can't too much more of this." He looks over at Josk. "You rather trust the word of unknown assailants, and risk them blowing this ship up once they are done to remove any eyewitnesses, over us hopping over to their's and taking the undamaged ship, with very few crew members left?" He heads off towards where Reno had pointed out the weapons were kept. "Pray we find medkits, and no trouble between us and the equipment. Otherwise, I'm afraid, we may not live through this." He mentions over his shoulder as he walks off, taking point.

OOC: Dew is relating this to Reno and Reno is speaking for Mowlu if that is agreeable to everyone.
    Last edited by CoLRaven, Apr 27, 2014
  25. JaMojo Jedi Padawan

star 1
    OOC GM: Added a map of the rest of the ship in the OOC thread. Check it.

Josk watched Mowolu walk away and considered for a moment before lowering his blaster. The Duros, now known as Cad, looked back at him for a moment and then rose, "Thank you" he said, obviously not meaning it for Josk.

The guards who were still alive looked at each other while the other events transpired, silently having a conversation through looks only. Eventually, as Mowlolu was walking away, one turned and said aloud, "If you don't mind, we'd like to join you if there's room." Looking around at the damage done to the ship still lit by a reddish glow from the emergency lights, he continued, "There's not really anything left for us here" as he followed the group. They both looked a little somber. This ship had been their jobs for quite a while and now it was gone.

When the wookies, Reno, and Etog lead the group across the room. The ship was almost quiet for a moment as the group began walking toward the door (D3), but it didn't even last a full second. An alarm sounded, followed shortly by the entire ship shaking. The ship shook periodically every twenty seconds or so. An automated female voice came over the intercom, "Please remain ca-ca-calm, please procee-ee-eed in an ord-" The voice was cut off as another tremor racked the ship.
    bratprince9669 likes this.
Moderators: Penguinator, Ramza