main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars Treasures of the Past [Closed SW RP]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by JaMojo, Mar 9, 2014.

1. bratprince9669

bratprince9669 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
  2. bobxrion

bobxrion Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    After relaying what mowlu said, dew asks "i have no problem with you guards coming with us. But is there anything valuable we should take with us?" he handed the datapad to reno.

While reno was reading it the ship shook and it sounded like the ships computer crashed. Dew hurriedly followed mowlu.

"too much more of this and this ship could tear apart" - he thought to himself

3. RCduno

RCduno Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog looks around the main room of the transport with a slight worry in his eye. "Move it or lose it people. I'd give this old ship five minutes, maybe less. Grab the essentials and move your zortex," he says, a bit of anxiety causing a slip into his native tongue.

4. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno abandoned the computer console, and followed Mowlu and dew to where the weapons were. "I WANT MY GUN BACK!!! OR I AINT LEAVIN!"

5. JaMojo

JaMojo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2014
    The tremors and alarm continued as the group reached the door (D3), which slid open as they approached. Josk gave a small, uneasy laugh, "Heh, at least the door still works." Beyond the doorway, the hallway filled with the reddish glow of the emergency lighting. Large shadows crossed the hall, caused by a few large areas of debris, and accentuated by the dust, hanging still in the air. Just to the left of the door, down the hallway that led toward the cockpit area, the ceiling had fallen down and a large durasteel beam crossed the pathway but still left enough room to get past with a little effort. Another beam hung down around the corner to the right, but only hung a few feet from the ceiling. The ramp to the lower level had completely collapsed and a shaft of white light rose from the hole, creating a jagged shadow on the ceiling above it.

The door to the weapons room was open, but sparks occasionally fell from where the top of the sliding door was nestled in the wall. There was no light in the room, but was dimly lit by the emergency lights in the hallway.

The siren echoed in the hallway, creating almost a constant buzz that was barely audible above the creaking and rumbling of the ship.

Cad, who had seemed to keep his cool through everything now seemed to be losing it a bit. He pointed down the hallway to the left, over the fallen beam, "If they wanted to escape, that's the way they would come from."

The two guards moved into position to cover it. After a brief moment, Josk joined them saying, "Get your weapons," to the others, "I hope you don't need them."

6. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew cleared his throat, he found it was rather dry after all that has happened. He looked over this mess and said "mowlu, let me go first. I may be hurt but you are very wounded. If it shocks me I should survive." Dew, hesitating slightly, moved into the weapon and contraband storage room. He then started handing items out the door for people to take.

He thought to himself *I hope we get out of here*

7. CoLRaven

CoLRaven Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu nods in agreement to what Dew said. "Just toss the chest out here. I'll grab what I can carry from it. It's not too heavy." When Dew tossed it out, Mowlu quickly keys in the code and pops the lid. He grabs his security kit, attaching it to his belt, he picks up the light repeating blaster tossing it over his right shoulder. The demo kit he attaches on his right hip (opposite of the security kit) then he picks up his heavy blaster, checking it was fully charged. His rykk blade goes on his left shoulder, and the bowcaster over it. He grins evilly happily. "Who's ready to get off the this damn ship?"

8. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno accepts his blaster pistol happily. he twirls it in his fingers with great finesse, a huge grin breaking across his face. "baby you know it" he responds to Mowlu "lets get gone! so... are we like, storming the cockpit? Just sayin, we dont really have a plan.."

9. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Upon hearing reno's question Dew says "no I think we will steal thei-" he stopped when he remembered they cant understand him without his datapad...

10. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    OOC GM: sorry for the shortness of this particular post, I"m kinda just trying to get through this section.

After all the weapons are successfully handed out to their respective owners, a light burst down the hallway from the cockpit area. "The ship is gonna blow, everyone to the transport!" someone says as a bunch of people run around the corner. Immediately, the guards, including Josk take defensive positions and start firing at the incoming people. A few of them have guns and they fire back. Josk shouts, "Get to the ship, if this ship is going down, we're going with it!" A man stands up from the enemy group and shouts, "Get the Duros, he's the one with the key!" the Duros turned to run and in response, the same guy fired his blaster pistol at Cad shouting, "We are the last defenders of Revan, you are not worthy of his knowledge!" His shot hit Cad right in the shoulder, with a second following quickly after in the leg. Cad fell and grabbed onto the arm of Etog, who happened to be standing right next to where he was when he went down. Cad looked right in Etog's eyes, "You are my only hope," he holds up the feather, "take this and find Revan's remains. His knowledge will bring light to the galaxy and riches to you," looking beyond Etog now, as if his world was collapsing as he spoke, he finished his last breath saying these words, "by the Force, you must."

He was dead. Somehow, there was a brief pause in the fighting as if he deserved a moment of silence. For all the length it seemed, it didn't even last a heartbeat.

Then it happened. The explosion started in the cockpit. As if in slow motion, it moved down the hallway. Dew, Mowlu, Etog, and Reno ran. The docked ship was their only hope. The last one through the docking ring threw up the locking lever which closed the door behind him as fire slammed against the airlock right on his tail.

From inside the ship they were now in, only a soft click was heard as the docking ring unlocked from the transport. They all stood, Egot in front, with Reno beside him and flanked by the two wookies staring out a small viewport at the silent explosions in space, the light shining through the transparisteel illuminating their faces briefly. As it faded away, it dawned on them all that they were possibly the last people in the galaxy who could find what remained of Revan, one of the Galaxy's most powerful characters and one of History's biggest mysteries. Fame, Glory, and Credits awaited any who found it.

OOC: Quote-Off #1.

11. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "are you not entertained!??" Dew said with a huge smile on his face as he was he'd the explosion. Then he wandered if there were any supplies or maybe a robo-doc on board for them. He went looking almost immediately. "hey mowlu I'm gonna look for medikits and stuff for us" as he strode off.

12. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog looks at the feather in a shocked haze, trying to comprehend the sudden sequence of events that occurred. "Revan..."

13. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    "Let's get this party started!!" Mowlu howls as he starts to turn to leave the viewport. "Alright Dew, you find the meds. I'll raid the galley. That fight left me starving." He walks off, his eye bright with anticipation.

14. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Ooc: was he'd is watched, my phone hates me...

In reply to mowlu, dew said "oh! *tummy rumbles* great idea, I'll be there soon!"

15. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno inspects his blaster to make sure it is in good shape. Thus satisfied, he follows along. He glances about trying to take in the surroundings and get his bearings.

16. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The ship was quite roomy. The ceiling was a little high compared to most starships. It was clean, modern, and sleek. Down the hallway one way was the cockpit and the other way was a large lounge where there was a med bay and a workshop.

In the lounge area, where Dew went to find the medpacs, there was a droid, sitting still in the corner. The droid was pretty much 4 legs with a gun and when Dew entered the room, it jerked alive and spoke, "Welcome master."

OOC GM: Chick won.

17. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    Dew was shocked to be called master. He walked slowly to it. "what is your name?" Dew asked to which it replied, "master I have a model number, but you have not given me a name yet."

Dew thought for a moment then said "you shall be called chaladdik. It means hidden guardian."

Upon hearing it the lil robot started dancing around, "Yay I have a name!"

Dew sat talking and learning about chaladdik for a while.

18. bratprince9669

Mar 9, 2014
    Reno walked around the ship, searching for anything that might be of significance. He examined the cockpit, looking at the controls. He also took note of the surroundings, searching for any signs of trickery that he might need to thwart in the immediate future. After all, he was a pirate, and in his experience it was always wise to be on one's toes so that you could have an escape plan.

19. CoLRaven

Mar 3, 2014
    Mowlu walks off, he firsts stops by the workshop to see what they had stocked, then he proceeds to the cargo bay, to see if there was a droid with a listing of what the ship was carrying.
    *Hrm... there's bound to be a gun rack somewhere on this ship... where would it be... Not the lounge, there's no room.. second level? Nope... Prehaps by the loading ramp.. Yes, there it may be. But I saw nothing of the sort... accept for that one wall....... prehaps... I'll need to take a look when I head back there.*

20. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog came out of his reverie, holding the feather in one hand and went to the med bay to patch himself up considering the adrenaline was wearing off from the battle, making his injuries better known to him.

21. JaMojo

Feb 24, 2014
    The ship was quite roomy and well lit. On the upper floor were crew quarters. Each room contained a bunk for two people. There were also several bed rolls from several people who must have been sleeping on the floor. There was also Captains Quarters with a larger bed and a dresser. The cockpit was a little older style, indicating the age of the ship, despite it's good condition. Right next to the airlock was a wall that looked as if it was removable and button on the cockpit side. When the button was pressed, the wall moved down and revealed a weapon rack. There were no weapons, but there was room for more weapons than the group had. The lounge had plenty of room and even contained an autochef. The Med Bay was stocked with some medical supplies and several medpacs. The workshop contained a few long workbenches and a bunch of tools in cabinets to work on anything you would might want to work on if you knew how. The cargo bay was empty, but there was a panel on the wall for a manifest list, but it was empty and there were no previous entries. Overall, the ship was innocent with no traps. It was apparent that the previous owners intended to return to their ship and go back to where they came from.

The dance of the droid Dew was talking to consisted of lifting two legs, then lifting the two opposite legs a couple times. The droid didn't really know its history, it only remembers being on the ship until Dew walked in and it recognized him as its master. Chaladdik, as it was now called, was an assault/defense turret. It could walk, albiet slowly, and contained a Pulse Cannon. The Pulse Cannon fired plasma bolts that inflicted extreme damage and could be discharged rapidly, however it could only fire 20 shots before the filaments and powerpack must be replaced. The droid was generally set up as a defense turret due to its high damage, accurate targeting, low mobility, and ability to take out multiple targets quickly.

The ship was calm and there was no present danger. The ship just floated in deep space next to the remains of the transport they had just nearly escaped.

22. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    after meeting chala, dew wnet on to find the med bay and took account of what was available. then he proceeded to get everyone of the ship checked out and fixed up as much as possible.(ooc: gm please make a decision on how much was used)

after that he claimed one of the bottom bunks and found a place in the crew quarters for chala to stay/sleep. once settled in he met with the others tryign to find out who can fly this bucket of bolts. "can you fly this tihng?" he asked everyone.

23. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    After getting patched up, Etog went to stow his personal effects in the crew quarters. There the mobile defense turret piqued his interest. "Pardon me, but who owns this marvelous piece of machinery," he inquires of his immediate surroundings with a child-like glee in his eyes.

24. bobxrion

Mar 9, 2014
    "he says I am his master, so apparently I own him" Dew wrote on his datapad for etog. "by the way, can u fly this ship?" he asked afterwards

25. RCduno

Mar 9, 2014
    Etog turns his gleeful eyes back to the machine in front of him. "I'm afraid I cannot fly a ship. My forte is in requisitions and negotiations," he says with a slight sigh and a wistful smile. "However, if my assumption is correct, there is someone among us with a talent for flying," turning his attention back to the Wookie. "By the way, would it be possible for me to examine your new friend there," he asks hopefully with a hopeful smile.