main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho TREASURY REPORT APRIL 2005

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by QUIGONJINN02, Apr 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Well, our club is currently holding at $109 after expenses with purchasing Brad dinner and buying our celebration cake w/ candle. Not bad. But we need more to survive the summer! I put in $4, even though technically with all my printed materials and copied CD's, I'm payed, I put in anyway because we need it!

I have down that Cody owed for this month and still owes Ron for the last three months? Did he pay because I never recieved any $ from him?

Thanks!

2. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    Codywan is now payed up through May! Yeah! Everyone is current! GREAT!

3. QUIGONJINN02

Mar 29, 2003
    $45 of club funds will go towards Vaders at CIII to auction off on E-bay for the club.
    Thanks!

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5970230030&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1 is first one
    just view sellers other items to see the rest alrady got a bid of 25.00 on the first one.

5. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Looks good to me, just checked it out. Should Kasey give you funds for the star cases too?

6. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    should bring enough to get the star cases and the figs 18.00 each x 3 Remeber if they do not sell i will buy them and when the auction is done only funds that will not go back to the Club are the funds that pay for the auction Ebay does charge a fee for putting items on auction but it is a small fee the profit will be worth it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.