main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Treasury Report- Febuary 2007

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Feb 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    After our club wrapped tonight, our current funds balance stands at $202.81. I'd like to note that Mark paid his yearly dues, Katy paid her monthly dues, and Eric put in $15 for a future club t-shirt.

If we minus the cost of website costs, we come to: $142.81. We've also got extra income coming in with the game Ron is selling and with snackage. With 5 people (possibly more) wanting t-shirts, our club funds could easily cover the extra costs for the few extra shirts. I don't see there being a problem selling the extra shirts either, as our last shirts sold to people who weren't even in the club and they had a whole list of events on the back.

So I'd say lets move foward on t-shirts.

2. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Viceroy_Of_Alderaan Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 1, 2006
    I agree. Read my reason in the T shirt thread.

3. mark_illuminor

mark_illuminor Jedi Youngling

Jan 19, 2007
    ditto. see my comments in t-shirt thread as well

4. Psxjedi76

Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep star 4 VIP

Apr 2, 2002
    Thats cool I am glad we have members strongly suporting the new shirts i am all for them too but i also want to make sure we are taking care of everything else also.

Please do not forget that the charge is to cover prizes not to make a profit.
    Well i did not say it would not fly. I said the only way it would make sence so we had enough funds to cover every thing we need to do before August. Is we make it so members have to order 2 shirts since only 5 were going to be ordererd and the club purchase the other 2 or charge double and if club members later wanted a shirt there would be some. and those options will not fly.

You can not gurantee people will want them, by the reaction at the meeting not everyone wanted them. I am just trying to look at this situation from all angles not just what i want.

like i said I would love to get a new shirt and i am all for new shirts but looking at events in the future before Fandemonium. We are not able to afford this. We need 60.00 for the club website. we could always drop that, We could also drop the Parade funding, and not make a float again. and how much are the supplies going to cost for the club where i get ink for my printer is not cheap if you got a cheap place please let me know.

We got the Forth Of July comming up, In the summer we usally do a club BBQ and there was talk of a camping trip.

Where are the funds going to come from if we do everything maybe we should wait till after fandemonium and see where we stand with funds then.

I also sugested looking to see if we could find another shop who would mix match the order so everyone could get what they want and maybe pay a dollar or two more a shirt.

5. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Sep 1, 2006
    Ron you don't need to post the same thing 2,000,000 times we get the point.

6. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002

was only 3 and since the topic was brought up all 3 times in all the different threads i'll post what i said thanks.

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Eric and I got more membership forms and business cards printed up today. All of it came out of our own pockets, so there is no change to the treasury report. A whooping $2.83 I might add.

We can give each person 5 cards and we've got 30 membership forms...

We also got our club logo added to the cards!

8. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Just so everyone knows After paying for the fees of ebay and paypal we made
    56.77 on the game. final sale price was 61.00 so only 4.23 total to sell the item. it will clear in my bank acount 3-4 buisness days and then i will add it to our funds.

9. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    That's a crazy amount of money. Right on.

10. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Sep 1, 2006
    Just a thought, but Ron you could keep the money for the game and use it for the website. As I said, just a thought.

11. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Good idea.

12. jasterpreel

jasterpreel Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2005
    Yeah that makes the most sense. Lets add that to next month's agenda.

13. Psxjedi76

Apr 2, 2002
    Yeah i would still need a little more from the club funds to cover the website. But either way it would be giving to the club funds and if the club decides to maintain the website it could be giving back to the webmaster, to maintain the website.

14. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    Club officers counted the treasury amount tonight, and after website costs we will have $191! That's a great amount for us right now. Eric is purchasing some snacks and sodas to restore our stock, but that all comes back to us over the month as we buy snacks.

Thanks.

15. Kasey_Kenobi

Feb 2, 2006
    We are now at $196.81. Almost $200!

Looking good.

16. Viceroy_Of_Alderaan

Sep 1, 2006
    Last night Ron and I purchased 48 bottles of water and a 12 pack of A&W Root Beer. I will buy candy later in the week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.