main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Trek Expo Backdrop

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by DarthPaul1971, May 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002

MaStErOfThEfOrCe2002 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 2, 2002
    I'll be there everyday with my dad, and my mom will be there on Saturday. I'm sure we could watch the talbe from time to time to let others take bathroom breaks, shopping breaks, and stuff like that.

2. Forceofvader

Forceofvader Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 15, 2000
    Sorry I've been out of it lately too much going on. Anyways I can bring a TV DVD combo and I still have the cds from last year. I can also add to that if anyone wants me to.

3. Jacen_Solo81

Jacen_Solo81 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 18, 2002
    Mike could you add the fat kid with the lightsaber either the original or special edition?

4. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Here's a list just pm me and I can add you

[link=http://members.cox.net/mkelley10/exposchd.htm]Mike's 1rst Clickie[/link]

I talked to Richie and he said he's coming and bringing items. I will also check w/ Steve about bringing some too.

BDK

5. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I have PMed you Mike.

6. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Mike1, will that setup you have play burned VCDs and DVD-Rs?

Also, I can bring my 5 star collection SE trilogy DVDs, and a couple other discs.

7. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Billy,
    Both :)

8. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I can bring my TROOPS DVD and R2-D2: Beneath the Dome...if you like. It might prove to be somewhat comical.

9. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    I'll have the list up by morning. We still have some spots available so check back tomorrow to see if you would like to join in.

10. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Mike1, this is common sense, I'm sure, but we need to make sure we have at least two official, dues-paid TFF members at the table at all times. Also, we need some extras for setup on Thursday and breakdown on Sunday.

11. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Updated again. Still need more people to actually dedicate to a time so that the people that are signed up aren't behind a table all day. My guess is that we need to have at least 2 signed up 4 each hour. Thanks.

12. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    I will be there for setup on Thursday and breakdown on Sunday. Neither Bree or I will be able to give a scheduled time period to the table. However we will be close by and stop by as our schedule allows. We are expecting to be VERY busy on Sat/Sun. Hopefully Friday will be a little more reasonable...

-Gary

13. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I just PMd BDK and reserved some time frames for me on Saturday, Ed on Sunday, and I will probably snag a few openings on Sunday as well.

I'll be there.

14. Forceofvader

Aug 15, 2000
    Hey I updated the list but I accidentially over-wrote it. I'll put it back up tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.