main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trek Expo Wrap-Up

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Jun 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    I would just like to say that I REALLY enjoyed the time I spent with you all at Trek Expo this year. Sure I was only there for about 5 hours over the entire weekend (I know some of you were there ALL weekend long), but it was a lot of fun.

Gary - The car was beautiful. There are not words to adequately describe your talent and dedication.

To ALL the costumers - you do the hobby credit with your presentation. OUTSTANDING!

So, who wants to go in with me on a small run of Heaven's Gate prop replica jello cups? 8-}

2. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I had a good time too even though I was there for only 3 hours! Beat that, Jake! Here's the only picture I took:
    [image=http://pinata.servehttp.com:8080/WebApplication/Kenny%20Baker%20signs%20R2-D2.jpg]

3. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Well, I had a great time, even though I was there all day, everyday, except for about an hour and half on Friday. I had a lot of fun springing my costume surprise on everyone, especially you, Brent. :D

Here are the few pics I took.

4. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    Trek Expo went well this year. I only got to spend a significant amount of time there today but as always was great fun and the booth seemed as popular as ever. Gary's car in pretty much seen to be believed hehe... here are the pics I took.. I only took my camera for the little time I was there On Saturday as it is a cam corder that takes still pics so didn;t feel like pushing my luck with the no camcorder rule even though I brought no film only the memory stick for stills.

Hey Billy you wouldn't happen to post on any Shadowrun fiction boards using another handle would you? hehehe a fellow on the one I read posted your exact arguements today about the Harry Potter book..specifically about the big fight at the end hehe

Pictures Clickie

5. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    Ed,

Clickie no workie. :_|

6. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    It was lots of fun. Great costumes by all. Anyway here are most of the pictures i took.

clickie

7. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    Hello everyone! I'm so bummed I didn't get to come see you guys this weekend :( I threw my back out 2 wks ago & haven't really walked very easily since, so it would have been impossible to walk the expo.
    But I did want to thank you guys for helping to keep an eye on Ashton & making it such a great weekend for him, he had a blast! We're so lucky to have such wonderful people in the group.

And Dena, saw the pics & you looked absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! (as always).

Gary, can't wait to see the car!

I look forward to being able to catch up at the next meeting :D

8. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
  9. Ahhnuld

Ahhnuld Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    Hey all!
    I wanted to say a quick "Thanks" for the warm welcome. It was great to meet another chapter, and share the interest in costumes and props. You guys have a great deal of talent among you. Superb costumes! I hope to see you again at the DragonCon, as well as in Tulsa again.
    [image=http://www.thesaberworks.com/pics/Cons/Trek/fanforce.JPG]
    [image=http://www.thesaberworks.com/pics/Cons/Trek/plo.JPG]
    [image=http://www.thesaberworks.com/pics/Cons/Trek/padme.JPG]

Guy Thomas
    The SaberWorks

10. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    Guy it was a pleasure to meet you too. Cant wait to see you at the next Trek Expo or any other cons

11. Gytheran

Gytheran Jedi Youngling

Jun 27, 2002
    Here are a couple shots of kenny when signing the R2. Before warned... they have not been altered in any way(Very large). :)

Clickie 01
    Clickie 02

12. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    It was fun

Jammie, thanks. I didn't show my pictures to that many people, because I am sick of them telling me to really do my hair like that. Wish people would just like me as me! Oh well, that is the world for you.

I liked the fact that some many of us members were in costume. I didn't go Star Wars this year, but I always do Star Wars and I had a lot of fun with what I did. Got lots of complements!!!

13. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    I really enjoyed hangin out with everyone on Saturday and I am definately going to be in costume at the next Trek Expo. I currently working on a costume of an AT-AT Driver. I think it will be a lot more fun to dress up.

14. GENERAL_FEL

Feb 10, 2001
    "Wish people would just like me as me!"

We do, we do, we do!!!

I don't know about the rest of the world, Maumi, but we in the Tulsa FanForce wouldn't have it any other way.

15. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    You know I couldn't stand you any other way sis. :D

16. banditajs

banditajs Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 31, 2002
    I realize I'm slow on this post but I wanted to say that I enjoyed standing around talking to all of you at the Expo.

BTW Billy, Robby has decided he wants to be one of those guys in the orange suit also.

17. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    OK heres my pics

pics

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.