TrekExpo table

Discussion in 'Tulsa, OK' started by FaceLoran, Jun 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran Jedi Knight

star 3
    For all those unaware of this, we are staffing a table at a local con here in Tulsa called TrekExpo at the Tulsa Expo Center on June 21-23. We will be there all day Friday through Sunday.
  2. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    And we'll have lots of neat stuff too ^_^
  3. brat-of-kansas Force Ghost

star 2
    I went last year to Tulsa Trek and had so much fun:) Didn't catch a FanForce Table...maybe I got too caught up in having fun to look:)

Not too many 'Wars people show, but the ones that do are always cool. This year they are having Peter Mayhew..Chewie:)

Fun! I am about two hours north of Tulsa in Kansas in the small city of Parsons. I hope to meet you people next week...gonna be dressed up as a handmaiden from EpI...you can't miss me.

Worse thing to worry about from the Expo is Klingons:)

See ya then!!!

BOK
  4. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hope to see you too. The Fanforce wasn't around last year, so you didn't miss it, it just want there :p But we will be there all three days this year and hopefully have a good look for the booth too. There will be cool things there including stuff from our appearance at the Premier and other events.
  5. Shadoe42 Jedi Knight

star 3
    hehe you are only about the 100 person to complain about the klingons... I may speak to someone about this as most of the klingons you see there are supposed to be working security. But several ladies have complained about thier behavior.
  6. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, the Kilngons are terrible in our neck of the woods!! Look forward to seeing you there BOK. It will be a much needed event for our group and lots of fun. I can't wait! :D
  7. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok what do the Klingons there do? Is it something I need to be concerned about? I mean other than having really bad B.O.
  8. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh Calli! They are just terrible. The last time I went to a Trek expo, I had a Klingon try to put me over his shoulder! Because he thought I would make a good "mate". No kidding!! Now, you know me and what I am like. I am NOT accustom to being man handled like that and I just about lost it. I haven't been to another one since. So, this year, I am not going to be there unless there are some of the guys around.
  9. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    OMG!

Are they honestly asking to get racked in the groin ? Geez...

Talltrees, I just read your sig. and I am dying with laughter over here!!!!!
  10. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! You would THINK they would know better! But no. Of course, I was a little younger and just shocked. So, I didn't react the way I would today. Yes, he would have been down on the ground! :mad:. Isn't my sig. funny? :D BTW, were did you get your icon and who is it?(very difficult to see on this computer)
  11. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    I was wondering about that little pic myself.

And don't worry about the Klingons, if they try to pick up any of the women from the FF, we'll just beat them in the knee caps with a polyurathan (sp i know) blade attatched to a saber. Most they can do back is cry, throw a plastic phaser and stink. ^_^
  12. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Hey, guys! FYI, I'll be posting this info to FanForce.net, to help get the word out regarding this event.
  13. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Oh, you're our hero! [face_love] hehehe! I have a feeling that all the women in the TFF can take care of any stinky Klingons. :D
  14. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey! Nabooty Call...now that we know your name, are you buying the Guinness? :D Some of us don't view that as a threat. hehehe! The next time I am in DFW, I will buy you one. How about that?
  15. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks for posting that Nabooty. And i dunno Talltree... some of this Klingons aren't really skinny, most like pushing a half ton.
  16. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    LOL! Half a ton! You are right, but I am not exactly "small". [face_devil]
  17. MysticTrunks01 Jedi Master

star 4
    Well i wouldn't want to arm wrestle you. Not till i still working out for real. Apparently lifting a chip or popcorn into your mouth repeatedly isn't actually working out... go figure.
  18. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    Talltrees, Its a 12 inch fig. of old ben kenobi flashing the camera with a HUGE "censored" sign over his crotch. I saw it and I died laughing had to have it as my new icon. ;)
  19. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
    Calli, that icon is so funny! So, I take it you made it as a custom icon? I have been trying to figure out how to do that. Although, I need to find something as cool as yours. :)
  20. Calli Force Ghost

star 4
    actually no, it was one of the new icons from about a week back.

They also have a image of Palps saying 'poop'
  21. Nabooty_Call Former RSA / Obi-Wan Impersonator

star 5
    Story's up on FanForce.net!

Y'all have a fun time this weekend :)

22. talltrees Jedi Knight

star 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.