Trekkies 2

Discussion in 'Philadelphia, PA' started by F16WarBird, Oct 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Kathy,

I just got my copy of Trekkies 2 that I won on an auction. I didn't realize that you and Heather actually made it in the final cut. The deleted scene http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/store/news/article/6355.html from Shoreleave in Baltimore is on the DVD special features, but you're also in the film talking about con life (lack of sleep, etc). It was really strange seeing your body without my head superimposed over it. LOL!

I wonder how many Trekkies/Trekkers are gonna be gunning for you now? LOL!!

BTW, will you be wearing that shirt in Vegas? ;)
  2. KittyKat Jedi Knight

Yeah I fear for my life at cons now lol.

It was alot of fun but I think the deleted scene is better then the stuff that made it in.

BTW I will now be that geek documentry girl as my wedding will be in the 501st documenetry that Jay Thompson is doing.

And no I will not be wearing that shirt in Vegas it's my honeymoon I don't plan on wearing much ;)

3. F16WarBird Jedi Youngling

star 4
    BTW I will now be that geek documentry girl as my wedding will be in the 501st documenetry that Jay Thompson is doing.

Could be worse. You could be known as the girl from the Triumph the insult comic dog video. <ducking quickly as the right hook from Samantha comes flying in> LOL.

And no I will not be wearing that shirt in Vegas it's my honeymoon I don't plan on wearing much

<austin powers voice> Oh behave! </austin powers voice>
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.