main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Trench Run 9/30/06 - mark your calendars

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nasus_Sivad, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    *fwaps Jar Jar upside the head* [face_mischief]

2. rizzo3232

rizzo3232 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2005
    Let me saying something first. I am not not one of those people who lurk. And I know that you were not talking to be Directly, but you were talking to me. I did not mean to put it on the boards like this, but when someone calls you out in away you need to step up. I need not put it on the board first. Lord_Darth_Vader put it out in the open which is fine. I am standing up for myself. I would not do anything to upset the club. Shoot I want to join. Why would I do that?
    To TheFandomMenace I did not call out LDV . How do you figure that I in your words-( shame and humiliation" imaginable ) So your telling me you would nto stand up for yourself? Right or wrong? Come on now. Look @ it from my point of view. I no one in the club no me and I understand you standing up for LDV. I would do the same, but see where I am coming from. And I hope I have not upset anyone in the club. Cause I would love to join and no hard feeling please.
    This is the end of this childish behavior. May The Force be with you all and have a great time. Hope to see you soon

3. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    How do you figure I was talking to you???? I told you, the "lurkers" I am referring to are the ones who have never posted. And speaking from experience, I know who these people are and you were not one of the people I was talking to/about. I should know who I am talking about better than you.

4. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    I am so confused... :confused:
    As Club Liason I gotta say...Can't we all just get along?!?!
    :D

5. TheFandomMenace

TheFandomMenace Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2006
    This makes no sense, buddy. LDV not only didn't mention your name, he's already said wasn't talking about you to began with...

So if anything, you're still reacting to something that simply wasn't there. If you misinterpreted it, that's fine... you know now he wasn't. Problem's solved. He wasn't talking to you or about you.

6. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    It is nice to get everything out in the open so we can be done with it. Now that we have determined that Rizzo isn't the lurker LDV was refering to and wants to be a member, then I will be the first to welcome you on the new foot with no past baggage. :) I'm looking forward to meeting a new member. Also it is good for our members to have voices and to communicate even if we don't always agree. This is how change - good and bad is made. With our group growing like it is, there ae many things for all members to do and we will welcome your help also. Membership not only comes with fun but with responsibilities and duties and to keep it all fair within the group, the fun goes to those that help and participate. :) We are working hard to ensure that our group is open to everyone and making it as easy as we can to join and maintain membership. We do not want to be considered and "elite" or "clique" type club and hope that is not how we come across. When you spend as much time as we do together, it is hard not to be protective of those in our extended "family".

Hope to see you Saturday or at the next meeting. :) Continue to post on the boards with us so we get to know you.

7. AuntBeruLars

AuntBeruLars Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 5, 2006
    Well said, Nasus. I totally concur.

8. rizzo3232

rizzo3232 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2005
    I agree with you. No hard feelings. I can not wait to meet you all. If you guys fight like this I know it is a tight Club.[face_laugh] I will see you at the Oct. Meeting.

9. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    We'll count on it, rizzo. [face_peace]

10. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    Oh, we're tight alright.
    When we say "family", we mean it.
    In the Godfather sense. ;)

11. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    Okay, I need to get this on our calendar. Did we decide on 7:00 a.m. Saturday, Sep 30th at location # 1217? [face_skull]

12. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    that is the coordinates with a final leave time of 7:30. No Later. So everyone please be there by then. :)

13. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    7:30 am [face_hypnotized]

Well I hope Marcus doesnt mind me snoring all over him since I think I'll be using the trip there to catch up on some ZZZZZZZZs

Confirming one seat in the Nivad Transport :)

14. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    seat available and held. :) I know it is early. sorry you have to start so early. :(

15. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    Nasus what are you doing still up? Its late!

I dont have a start time until 9:30 :)

16. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    Wasn't able to sleep and have a 5:30am wake up time so will be a quick nap before the day begins. Have a good one.

17. Bith_Lord

May 5, 2005
    That sounds painful. Well hope your day goes by quickly :)

18. Nasus_Sivad

Jan 19, 2006
    not as quickly as I hope. :)

19. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Sorry I wasn't on yesterday people, again, another bout with health issues to keep me bed 'bound' yesterday. I am up and around today, and I will look at the threads and answer PMs and get the ball rolling for next weekend. So bare with me.

20. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    No worries Devin. You know we're behind you every step of your way. Whatever you need...patience, tolerance, a Jawa juice and some Wookiee Cookies. We gotcha covered. :D

21. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    I apologise, everyone for not showing up at Saturday's meeting. I made a mistake in looking at the bus schedule to our meeting place and so that gave me a very late start, so I found out that by the time I would get there that the meeting would have pretty much broken up by then. I'll have things more straightened out next time. (I hate missing meetings!)

I am on for the trench run for this saturday. However, I need to know the exact location we're gathering at for car pooling. Could someone PM me the location? Thanks.

--JediDarkNight

22. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    No worries JDN

A special announcement: Due to a personal family matter, Nasus Sivad Boba Sivad and family will be out of state until the 3rd of next month. They will not be joining us on our Trench Run this coming Saturday. Nasus has left me all the information that will be needed for the Trench Run. I will be posting more information tomorrow afternoon.

The rendezvous point is in the Jundland Wastes at coordinates 120 parsecs by 13 parsecs at 0730 hours.

Our prayers should be with the Sivad family in their time of need

and for the person who left their decypher code at the meeting ... good luck in figuring it out. ;) ;)

23. TaintedJedi

TaintedJedi Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2004
    Indeed. [face_shame_on_you]

Whoever lost it can come talk to me.

-TJ[face_laugh]

24. AuntBeruLars

Mar 5, 2006
    I got my codes sitting right here by my computer. Whew!! :-B

25. Enzerumo

Enzerumo Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 3, 2005
    If someone could give me a ride that'd be great my mom will drop me of at the Jundland Wastes if not then my mom might be able to take me ether way I need some one to PM me the directions to the trench.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.