main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Trench Run 9/30/06 - mark your calendars

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Nasus_Sivad, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDarkNight

JediDarkNight Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 24, 2005
    Some far out pics, LDV! Out a sight! Especially the one with the kaleidoscope looking design around it; like, really psychedelic! You did a good job on all of them. And yeah, that trench run was neat! I'll definitely go again whenever we do this again. I got some really neat stuff: I got a C-Threepio bust that opens up into a Mos Eisley Space port play scene, with the mini figures and everything, even a microbe Millinium Falcon! Got a couple t-shirts (only 5 bucks each, where if I were to get them at Target, I'd end up paying $12 for each of them, big difference!). Also got a light saber key chain that lights up and makes the sound effect just like the full size toy does (I'll show it to you guys at the next meeeting). I got some die-cast figures of Darth Vader and a few of the other villains from the Empire Strikes Back; a puzzle, and a die-cast minie sand crawler. Got all these under 50 bucks! Oh, and I got the retrospect Star Wars (New Hope) lunch pail. Thanks for finding out about this place and taking us, LDV!

--Jedi Dark Night

2. Leia1138

Leia1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 3, 2006
    JediDarkNight, you found some really nice stuff. Even though this place isn't as big as the one in Santa Rosa, it still has great items in excellent condition. And it's for a good cause.

3. TionneHawk

TionneHawk Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 28, 2002
    I've told the 501st about this and some of them really want to go. You see, they're just as much collectors as we are. :D Maybe in the future we could arrange a Trench Run for both our groups.

4. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Then I think we should start thinking of another Trench Run to there very soon.

5. Bith_Lord

Bith_Lord Jedi Padawan star 4

May 5, 2005
    LDV, I will pm you the other locations

6. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Got 'em Bith ... thanks

Hawkster, see when would be the earliest the 501st would be willing to go and get back to me about it.

7. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    *salutes* will do!

8. TionneHawk

Apr 28, 2002
    The earliest the 501st could possibly do it is the weekend of November 4th.
    "Are they really that busy?" you ask me. Why, yes!!
    Amazingly we have events lined up every weekend in October. :eek:

9. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We were wondering if a different location was being planned or a trench run to the original 2? and if so, how soon is soon. Feel like we have been out of the loop and was only gone 7 days.
    PM if you do not want this on the board. :)

10. Lord_Darth_Vader

Jul 13, 2001
    Welcome back N_S and family. Other Trench Runs are being worked on at this very moment and I will have more info as soon as I can get it. ;)

11. Nasus_Sivad

Nasus_Sivad Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 19, 2006
    We will wait to hear from you. :) It is good to be back. The trip was 2417 miles round trip. Wish we had a star wars type vehicle then. :) Hey LDV. What did you think of the shirts? Did you like my addition of the road line in the middle of the trench. :) Figured I had to show OUR trench (freeway). Hope you got some deals this weekend. I know we were happy with what Marcus brought back. :) Can't wait to make my Darth Maul Lego head. Lots of pieces. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.