main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Buff, NY Trent Edwards vs. Brian Brohm vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick

Discussion in 'Buffalo, NY' started by Loseytwin12, Jul 18, 2010.

?

Trent Edwards vs. Brian Brohm vs. Ryan Fitzpatrick

Poll closed Jul 18, 2010.
  1. Trent Edwards

66.7%
  2. Brian Brohm

33.3%
  3. Ryan Fitzpatrick

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loseytwin12

Loseytwin12 Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 14, 2010
    Let's talk football. This is kind of honoring the dirt old Flutie vs. Johnson thread on here from 2001, and I want to see your opinion on who should be the Buffalo Bills starting Quarterback

2. Loseytwin12

Jun 14, 2010
    Trent Edwards for me. He's a smart, accurate passer with a scrambling ability and decent leadership skills. Although he has been plagued with injury, I think if he can sustain his health, he could and can become a good NFL QB. I also think that Chan Gailey's new system will benefit Trent tremendously. So no more Captain Checkdown. Jim Kelly thinks the same thing, and really likes Trent. Hopefully he can get something goin' like he did in early 2008

3. niceshotjanson

niceshotjanson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2010
    Really? Trent? Ugh. Buffalo will continue to have a sub-par year at quarterback. We might as well put Ryan Denney back there, or Moorman. Though we need someone new (to us) and established, I'd go with Brohm. He wasn't given enough of a chance last year. Plus, Thurman the Thermalnator Thomas endorses him.

I'd be willing to bet Andre's a fan of Fitzpatrick, so the big 3 from our 90's offense all likes different quarterbacks.

4. Loseytwin12

Jun 14, 2010
    Haha Patrick Fitzryan is a joke. He throws the ball right to the defenders, and that's not an exaggeration, I have season tix, I see the bum play because Perry Fewell is a mentally insane dumb @$$. I wish we would've drafted a QB in the draft that's not a 7th rounder named Levi Brown

5. WookieeJedi

WookieeJedi Merchandise Coordinator/North Ridge Diplomat star 4

Jun 15, 2009
    HA HA HA really???? Is this really a poll. Were is the choice none of the above? It doesnt matter if we have Jim Kelly back in his prime or Joe Montana. The team needs a line that will give quaterback time to look for his recievers without having to duck for cover or run for his life. Not to mention give recievers time to run patterns. Along with making holes for runningbacks. Uggghh Im dreading another season but I hope they can prove me wrong

6. Loseytwin12

Jun 14, 2010
    Come on Steve, be positive!

7. niceshotjanson

niceshotjanson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 21, 2010
    I just get fascinated on the ways different ways they find to lose games.

8. chewbaccachris34

chewbaccachris34 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2010
    Chris Brown (Bills lead journalist) has sources saying its edwards vs. brohm, with ryan being the 3rd guy

9. Loseytwin12

Jun 14, 2010
    Patrick Fitzryan is 3rd haha

10. BigDanLevitan

BigDanLevitan Jedi Master star 5

Jun 26, 2005
    My money is on Vader being QB.:cool:

Honestly they should give Brohm a chance and have him handoff to the rbs as much as possible. They have 3 on the roster so use them.

11. chewbaccachris34

chewbaccachris34 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 16, 2010
    and dont forget our 2 receivers evans and johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.