main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trial and Error: Ki-Adi-Mundi's Tale (Parts 1 - 3) Completed! Please read!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by KangasKid18, Feb 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KangasKid18

KangasKid18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    This is like one of those Tales from Jabba's Palace stories. So here it is:

Trial and Error: Ki-Adi-Mundi's Tale- Part 1

Just after the Battle of Geonosis

The hot winds blasted through the open sides of the Republic Gunship. Ki-Adi-Mundi sat, meditated, over the attrition-riddled victory of the Battle of Geonosis. It had been a victory; the Republic now controlled Geonosis. But the losses had been great: over a hundred Jedi dead and nearly a quarter of the clone army decimated. But the Republic had Geonosis. The Seperatists were fleeing, and it was a start.
    As Mundi meditated, he felt out to the others in the Gunship. The two cone pilots. The two gunners. The five infanty-men nestled inside the belly of the Gunship. And then he became aware of a new prescense. One which caused him to jerk out of his meditative state. He saw the blast before it came.

Dead? No. I am still alive. I can feel my heart beating. And the ache of my body. But I can see nothing. Not with my eyes. Not with the Force. But wait! I can see. Blurred, it is, yet it is there. A figure. Coming towards me...
    Mundi forced his eyes open. He turned and saw what had happened. A few hundred yards away, he saw the remains of the Gunship, a black, twisted piece of metal. Between him and the gunship, the ground was littered with gunners and troopers. Seven of them. The crew of the ship. Mundi suspected that the pilots remained in the Gunship. A dishonorable place to lay. He would have to remove them at some point in time.
    Mundi forced himself to remember what had happened. He remembered the new prescence entering his mind. He remembered forseeing a figure in the cliffs of the Red Planet of Geonosis, humanoid, but definatly alien. It was equipped with a form of missile launcher that he could not place. That explained the Gunship. He must have jumped out before the ship crashed. So had the other troopers, he mused. But Mundi had been lucky.
    Mundi felt the blurred prescence again. It was coming towards him. He stood up, ignoring the stifiling pains in his body, and the exhaustion from the instense head. He instinctivley pulled out his lightsaber. It sputtered and crackled, but did not turn on. It was useless, broken. He threw it aside, and concentrated on the figure not more than a hundred yards away. The figure looked up. It looked past him. Focusing on the figure, he had not noticed-
    "Do not move, Jedi. Or I will remove three-quarters of your scalp." The speaker whom the voice belonged to had put the cool barrel of a blaster against Mundi's head. The figure in the distance came into view. A Falleen it was, carrying on his shoulder a missile launcher. Mundi would have taken evasive action, but for the blaster pressed against his head.
    "Turn 'round, master Jedi." Mundi did as he was told. The speaker was a tall, muscular male Falleen, even taller than Mundi himself. The new Falleen was green with black circles around his eyes, and had his hair pulled into three topknots. "Walk," the Falleen said. Mundi walked past the Falleen, and felt the Falleen follow him, the blaster trained on Mundi's back. He felt the Falleen with the missile launcher follow as well. As Mundi turned a corner in the canyon, he saw a sleek, enclosed speeder parked alongside the canyon wall.
    "Get in," the Falleen commanded, and Mundi again did as he was told. The two Falleen got into the speeder, and the tall muscular one piloted. The other Falleen got in the seat behind Mundi.
    "If you don't mind me asking-" Mundi started, but before he could finish his sentance, he heard the whack! of a blaster butt against his skull, and just before everything went black, Mundi heard a cold, mirthless laugh.

Trial and Error: Ki-Adi-Mundi's Tale- Part 2

What has happened? Where am I? I find my lack of sight disturbing... but I must see! Come into the light, thine eyes!
    Mundi slowly came out of the long dark of unconciousness. He forced his eyes open. As the impenetrable blackness gave way, he found himself in a large circular chamber, with smooth amber wa

2. KangasKid18

KangasKid18 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    I've finished the story. Please reply and tell me if you'd like to see more of this kind of thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.