main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Trials of a Jedi Padawan-Cleaya Montu ("Dear Diary" 2008- OCs)- updated 12/6 ~(Black or White?)~

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by silverfighter, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trika_Kenobi

Trika_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 4, 1999
    Whispering? Oh noes. What is it?! [face_thinking]

Once a week update, eh? Sounds good! I can't wait for more!

Trikes

2. Jinngerbread

Jinngerbread Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 2, 2007
    I've finally caught up with this lovely story now that my life has settled down again and I'm eagerly hanging on for the rest.

Sorry I've been so absentee! I'll try to be a better master about that.

I've got a really bad feeling about the fact that Evia's the one who's been gone so long. I have this feeling that Cleaya is going to be surprised when she finds Evia, and not in a good way. [face_worried]

3. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I hear whispers.

Uh oh!

And the guards are sleeping, blissfully unaware...

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

4. silverfighter

silverfighter Jedi Knight star 4

Apr 28, 2007
    Trika_Kenobi: Eh, you'll find out soon. Promise. [face_mischief]

Jinngerbread: I have this feeling that Cleaya is going to be surprised when she finds Evia, and not in a good way.

Oooh, that's really kinda close. ((cackles))

KELIA: That they are. Nothing bad will happen for now, but methinks these guards need better habits for setting watches. :p

Tomorrow is the week mark, so I will do what I can to update, but it might not be updated until Friday. It'll be close enough, though. :)

5. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Okay, I have a bad feeling about this...

Great update!=D=

6. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    jedidas3: You probably should. [face_mischief] Thank you very much for reading. [:D]

Dark Light

*****(())*****

Sunrise

*****(())*****

I'm about to wake the guards. Jack, the man who had been showing me things about the grounds outside the settlement has been following us. I thought I had sensed something a bit off. At any rate, he said he'd show us where he thinks Evia might be headed. I'm not entirely sure I should trust him, but at the moment he's our only lead.

The bump I saw on the horizon are more temples, he said. He thinks Evia may be going to investigate them since they're the only signs of human life for kilometers. He's right about that, so it's worth a try. It'll take maybe two days of hard walking to get there, maybe a day of exploration or so, then if she's not there we can keep going for a little while longer.

*****(())*****

We just sat down to eat lunch. Nothing's happened since I last wrote, we've just been walking and walking. I've been searching for Evia, or even her guards, through the Force. I've found nothing, which is slightly disturbing. They would either have to be so far away and occupied that I couldn't sense them. . .

. . . Or someone or thing is suppressing their presences.

*****(())*****

I must be a bad judge of distance. We're at the temples already. What I would like to know is [i/]why[/i] anyone would want to build something here. I don't see any water or food resources, no shade, just three buildings.

I wonder if that's coincidence? Every person who was murdered on this planet were found with three scratches on their faces. And most were killed three at a time. These temples were Sith temples once, but if the rumors are true they might have been used by the Biek Zvolk. Unless the two are one and the same.

*****(())*****

I sensed Evia. She's been here. And from what it seems, only a few kilometers away. I tried to contact her through our bond, then comlinks, but neither really worked.

Jack suggested we stay here a few days. If she feels my presence waiting for her here, she should come back. It would be pointless for us to go out into the desert again and potentially miss her.

I think she's wounded. If she's only a few kilometers away she would have been here already if she really did sense me. Either that or she didn't sense me at all. Or maybe a member of her guard is wounded and she's keeping pace with them? I hope they're all alright.

*****(())*****

7. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    More fascinating developments! I can't wait for more!

Thanks for the read! :)

Trikes

8. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh dear Evia is only a few kilometers away and yet they can't contact her....perhaps she can't come to them

[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]

someone or thing is suppressing their presences

I vote for that. [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh dear Evia is only a few kilometers away and yet they can't contact her....perhaps she can't come to them

someone or thing is suppressing their presences

I vote for that. [face_worried]

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

10. silversock

silversock Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2008
    Trika_Kenobi: Thank you, all powerful e-great aunt. :p Thanks for reading, though. [:D]

KELIA: Yeah, something like that. [face_mischief] Thank you veeery much for reading! :D

If I get the chance, I plan to update tomorrow, but odds are I won't be able to. So Sunday night, Monday at the very latest. :)

11. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    I'm back. [face_blush] A busy schedule, lots of school work, and now NaNo are not good combinations. Not at all.

Smooth Talker

*****(())*****

Two Days Later

*****(())*****

I haven?t wanted to write for a bit, because I?ve spent nearly all my time searching for Evia. Jack says it isn?t that good an idea to stray too far away, but if I do go out to stay within yelling distance incase someone sees her. Her presence is so disoriented. First it?s heading one way, then another, at times it seems to be headed closer, then farther. That makes tracking her next to impossible.

Jack and the guards have kept me company, though. Last night we made a small bonfire and sat around telling each other our most adventurous moments. I nearly forgot the reason I was out in the Desert at all, I was having a great time. I suppose that?s good, that means I?m loosing my paranoia, and when the time comes for me to be a Knight I won?t be distracted from missing Evia.

*****(())*****

Jack?s been talking with me this afternoon. He says he may know what exactly is going on with this planet. He says he might know who's behind all this. I would love to know why he hasn't told me this before, before Evia left on some escapade through the Desert. She could be hurt, or one of her guard are injured. Anything could be happening, even her presence might not be her at all. It could be someone messing with my mind.

But then a question pops up. If not her, then who is it?

*****(())*****

I can't believe Jack. He has the audacity to tell me that the Jedi are behind all the killings on this planet. The Jedi, the Peace Warriors, murdering innocent men! There's no reason for Jedi to act like this. . .

. . . unless maybe a rogue Jedi started it? Or maybe the rulers before were corrupt, and they refused to step down from office so the only way to deal with them was in this manner. It's slightly confusing, but it could actually be a possibility, I guess. There is enough logic for this to be the case, but I still refuse to believe it. There's absolutely positively no way the Council wouldn't have known, and would have withheld this information.

But then again, if it was a rogue Jedi who was in charge and didn't want to be found out, then perhaps the Council wouldn't know. Maybe. I really don't know.

12. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    lol KELIA double posted :p

Great work, silver! Again, more interesting developments here... can't wait to see what happens!

Thanks!

Trikes

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    :eek::eek:

:oops::oops:

I'll be sure to check that next time [face_blush] [face_blush]

Hmmm...the jedi may be behind the murders?

Very interesting, though if that is true, it would have to be a Dark Jedi which makes things a lot more intense and worrisome.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

14. jedidas3

jedidas3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 25, 2007
    Hmmm...interesting development. Great update and I'm looking forward to more.

15. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Trika_Kenobi: Haha, I did notice that too. Thanks for replying. [:D]

Kelia: Oh yes, very dark. [face_mischief] Thank you!

jedidas3: Thank you very much!

Just a short, teeny tiny update today.

Which is up, which is down? What's black and what's white?

*****(())*****

I?ve been thinking about the things Jack said. It?s perfectly logical for there to be a rogue among us and starting something this big. But thing is, who? Why? Where?

Is everything I?ve been taught nothing more then a lie to hold together a dark past? What exactly went on when the Sith were still breathing that would allow darkness to slip through the Jedi?

Maybe I?ve been on the wrong side the entire time, and the things I?m fighting against are actually the things that keep the galaxy spinning. What if it is all a lie? What would I do?

What if Evia?s involved? She?s been disappearing at such random times, never telling me where she was. She wouldn?t do that. I trust her. She shouldn?t, and she knows it.

But what if she did? Can I trust her to not have done anything that would be against the code?

*****(())*****

Her presence is stronger this afternoon. Jack?s advised me against going to find her since it?s sporadic, and it?s taking all of my will power to obey. I need to know for myself if she did anything to hurt these people.

16. Trika_Kenobi

Nov 4, 1999
    And so now she doesn't know what's what. LOL. She's got to figure this mess out before she goes kriffin' crazy. 8-}

More, more, more, plz! Thanks for the update!

Trikes

17. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW - now she is starting to doubt Evia

That can't be good

Great update

=D= =D= =D==D=

18. silverfighter

Apr 28, 2007
    Trika_Kenobi: I've heard that not knowing what's what can be potentially detrimental to one's mindset. :p Thank you! [:D]

KELIA: Nope, not good at all. Thank for reading! :D

'Tis Christmas Break. . . so I just might be able to update kinda soon. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.