main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    *rubs at his tired eyes and points exactly three posts up above Miracles'* I'm going to get my character sheet sometime soon, hopefully Monday, I'm just a little tired from working this weekend at the moment to do much and waiting for John to answer a quick question.

2. ChinaMonroe

ChinaMonroe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2006
    Oi, I had most of my character already made...I just edited her to make her fit. I write a lot, so I always have a wealth of characters...blah...8-}

As for when it will start, he mentioned sometime Monday or this week (maybe I read wrong?) and you'd have to ask him if others can join after it started...if you haven't already, PM him with the questions. It might get to you faster and he can also help on your CS too! Or possibly one of us could also (I can...). If you are having general questions about races and stuff, go to Wookieepedia. It has a wealth of knowledge. I use them a lot...of course I also edit articles there too. [face_mischief]

3. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    Character Sheet

GM APPROVED

General Information-

Name: Rado Tavlan
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Tatooine

Appearance-

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 145
    Build: Average build but defined muscles for an old man
    Clothing: Tan undershirt brown pants a belt brown Jedi Boots and a worn Brown Jedi Robe with a few lighter colored brown patches on it with sew marks around the patches
    Hair: Grey Hair Qui Gon style
    Eyes: Green
    Skin: Caucasian
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: Small Diagonal Scar on Left cheek slash marks on his back about 6 and 1 diagonal scar stretching from his right breast to his left hip
    Facial Hair: Full Beard White in Color

Personality-

Traits: possesses a dry wit at times, very introspective, cold and hard from his experiences he opens up very rarely usually among friends and when he does he can really offer good advice and is a born storyteller
    Dislikes: Hot Headedness and lack of a work ethic
    Habits: When bored likes to double numbers starting at one and seeing how high he can get before he can no longer do the math in his head

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Master
    Jedi Classification: Investigator
    Master: Alte Darkgana
    Student(s): Hacen Risran
    Natural Sensitivity: Control
    Natural Weakness: Alter
    Weapon(s): Duelist Lightsaber
    Blade Color(s): Green
    Hilt Description: Curved hilt Gold Pommel Black Grips Red Dial Silver Plating
    Lightsaber Form: From I and Form II(Focus)
    Jedi Martial Arts: Grappling (Master)
    Force Powers: Contort/Escape, Control Pain, Emptiness, Control Disease, Remain Conscious, Short-Term Memory Enhancement, Translation, Detoxify Poison, Danger Sense, Hide Force
    Midi-Chlorian Count: 18,000
    Conventional Skills: Hacking, Interrogation, Intelligence gathering, Counter intelligence, Survival (ex. lost in woods, stuck in snowstorm etc etc)

Biographical History: Born to poor Moisture Farmers on Tatooine Rado expected to be working on moisture vaporators his whole life until a Jedi came by the small town looking for him. The Jedi's name was Alte, Alte immediately discovered Rado to be Force Sensistive so he was taken to the Jedi Temple at the ripe age of 3.

As Rado grow older Alte took a distinct liking of him and took him on as his personal protege. He trained with Alte in the Martial Arts every day and was expected to be in top physical condition. At 7 he was more fit than all the boys his age. When he turned 9 Alte took him on as his Padawan. Then his training increased 10 fold and by the time he was 13 he could do 200 nonstop pushups and run a mile in 5:00 flat. He was at the top of his class academically and physically but his Lightsaber skills were average.

Also around that age Rado was discovered to be extremely gifted in the area of Force Control Powers. As Rado's resume increased so did his missions. When he was 16 Alte told him that he was to be trained in the Arts of Intelligence and Spying. Although intelligence wasn't a big field among Jedi since it was viewed as dishonorable no one could doubt it's importance and few could doubt that Rado would do well in such a difficult field.

And they were right under Alte's careful tutelage Rado became a master and was even taken on a few missions with him from time to time. Then one day when Rado was 21 he was told he was going to be taken on an extremely classified and dangerous mission but before he went on it he would have to prove himself. The test turned out to be an intense day long physical competition, Rado's important scores were 330 pushups in 2 minutes 1 mile in 4:45 a mile obstacle course in 11 minutes and 60 chinups. After that there was no doubt in Alte's mind Rado couldn't handle the mission.

The mission turned out to be a counter intelligence op against a small group of Bothan extremists led by a Jedi Master. About a week into the mission there mission was compromised due to a short circuiting datapad that exploded alerting about 250 armed bothans to their presence. They were caught after a month

4. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    GM:

Wow guys, thanks for being so patient and waiting.
    The maturity is impressive. :)

Also, Im more than happy to help you guys out with any problems you may have.
    I gotta say, Im really impressed with how smart you all are, I never knew people knew this much about Star Wars...
    I'll have to work hard to keep up. ;)

So, I'll be taking these last few Character Sheets in, and just to answer your questions, I think I'll only take 2 more sheets and then no more, since we'll have the maximum of players.

With this in mind, I wanted to give the players that are still working on theirs a little more time so they don't feel like they have to rush their character. :p

So, I'm going to hold off the opening post until tomorow. I hope thats alright with everyone. You've really been my best group so far, really brilliant sheets and the maturity is astounding.

I look forward to the next couple of sheets, and then tomorow...the big adventure begins!

Be ready! and trust me, you won't be disapointed! O:)

Postnote: I was thinking the opening post may be just a bit long, that alright with everyone, or no?

5. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    Your the boss and so I'm good with however you want to start this game off. I can't wait this game seems to have been thought through seriously on all fronts, and I can't wait to begin.

6. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    OOC: Im fine with it being long.

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Alec Stuko
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: New Alderaan

Appearance-

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 189 lbs.
    Build: Despite his profession, the physical parts of his Jedi training have allowed Alec to gain some muscle for an that can be clearly visible, but not too many muscles as to hamper the Jedi's speed and agility.
    Clothing: Alec wears the traditional Jedi attire, complete with a dark brown cloak over a dark red robe and a blue vest, completed with a belt that had his lightsaber hanging from it. Considering he's a healer, Alec usually carries a backpack that contains medical supplies that may be needed for unexpected injuries.
    Hair: Shoulder length red hair that's usually tied in a low ponytail.
    Eyes: Emerald green eyes.
    Skin: Has a slight shade of a tan that keeps him enough away from being pale.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None
    Facial Hair: None

Personality-

Traits: His calm and patience that come from both his professions as a Healer and a Jedi.
    Likes: Reading as well as a successful bit of healing to take away someone's pain.
    Dislikes: Pain to himself and others.
    Habits: Whether sitting or standing around, Alec tends to have his index fingers and thumbs of his hands touching with the rest of his fingers curled together.

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Knight
    Jedi Classification: Healer
    Master: Arana
    Student(s): None
    Natural Sensitivity: Alter
    Natural Weakness: Sense
    Weapon(s): A single lightsaber though, with his knowledge of medicine, he has the potential to use his medical supplies as weaponry.
    Blade Color: Green
    Hilt Description: Unlike most lightsabers which had the hilt colored silver, Alec's hilt was colored dark red with dark blue handgrips to match his Jedi robes. Also, near the top of the hilt where the blade ignites, Alec had a colorful gemstone that had a mix colors of purple, green, and yellow in the shape of a moth stuck to the hilt, making it similar in appearance to the now extinct woolly moths that had existed on Alderaan before it's destruction.
    Lightsaber Form: Shii-Cho (Proficiency) Ataru (Mastery)
    Jedi Martial Arts: Striking (Proficiency)
    Force Powers: Universal: Force Deflection, Force Flash, Breath Control, Force Body, Force Wave

Light Side: Affect Mind, Force Healing, Revitalize, Hibernation Trance, Malacia
    Midi-Chlorian Count: 14,000

Conventional Skills: Healing, Holographic Memory, Piloting

Biographical History: Born on New Alderaan, Alec had been the son of doctors that worked at one of the hospitals that dotted along Alderaan. It was because of his parentâ??s job that Alec had ended up being found by a Jedi Healer known as Master Arana who had been traveling along the galaxy, trying to learn more in the ways of medicine by visiting hospitals and other medical facilities that could be found on the planets. Having discovered the Force potential of young Alec, Arana had taken the child back to the Jedi Academy that was located on Coruscant once she had gained permission from his parents who, while reluctant, had given in once they had come to terms that Alec would be able to do things that they could never do when it came to healing with the Force.

They weren't disappointed. Whether because of his upbringing or natural interest, Alec had taken on the art of healing during his time at the Academy and, when he became of age, had been assigned to same master who brought him to the Academy: Arana, who would teach him him how to use his Force powers to heal. As her Padawan, Alec had followed his master to several locations during that time. While the missions they undertook weren't usually much in the way of "exciting"; to some, they were no doubt important as Alec would travel to worlds plagued by disease with Arana where he would develop and te

8. sithspawn189

sithspawn189 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    GM Approved
    Name: Ryleck Delarii
    Race:Human
    Homeworld: Coorascant

Appearance-

Height:5' 11"
    Weight:180
    Build: Moderatley strong but not bulging
    Clothing: Black Robes
    Hair: Shaggy Brown
    Eyes: Blue
    Skin: Tan-Caucasion
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: None
    Facial Hair: None

Personality-

Traits: Funny at times but serious when the time calls for it. He is a very good lightsaber duelist.
    Dislikes: Blaster Training and annoying people.
    Habits: Taps right foot when irritated. When he is thinking critically he inter-locks his fingers.

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Master
    Jedi Classification: Gaurdian
    Master: Cyrizz Noland
    Student(s): None
    Natural Sensitivity: Control
    Weapon(s): One Lightsaber
    Blade Color(s): Blue
    Hilt Description: The hilt is one piece of metal about a foot long. The emitter is slanted diagonally. Right below the emitter is the switch. The switch is a rectangle about an inch and a half long and it sticks out about an inch. Right below the switch is a nob that adjusts the length of the blade. Just below the nob is the grip. The grip is a bunch of rubber pieces seperated by small metal washers for about four inches then there is a gap of about an inch then there is more grip that is about eight plain ruber slices that are going verticlely up to the gap in between the grips. THe end of the saber is falt with a D shaped ring to attach it to my belt.

Lightsaber Form: Form I Shii-Cho: Mastery
    Jedi Martial Arts: Striking(Proficient)
    Force Powers: Force lightning, Push, Pull, Force Deflection, Jump, Mind Trick, destroy droid, Saber Throw, Force Absorb, Force Stun, Froce Sense
    Midi-Chlorian Count:
    Conventional Skills: Intelligence, hacking, interrogation

Biographical History: Born and taken away by a rougue jedi who has embraced the dark side of the force. He grew up only knowing evil and hatred. His master had high hopes for him so he taught Ryleck his favorite force power, Force Lighning. Then one day, when Ryleck was about fourteen, he took Ryleck on a mission to assaisinate two jedi. After they had stalked the jedi, to wait for the perfect ambush opportunity, Ryleck observed how they cared for eachother, shared knowledge, and joked around and this made him long for the light side. He was sick and tired of being beaten to brink of death when he second geussed his master. So when the opportune moment to ambush came Ryleck took out his saber, ignited it and turned against his master. His master laughed, not knowing his young apprentice was far better with a saber then he was. The fight began in the middle of the night and the two jedi saw the conflict ran over and helped Ryleck out. Ryleck told the two jedi the story. With much conflict with the two whether or not to bring him, they finaly decide to bring him to the Jedi leader to have him tested. Once he passed the test he was considered a jedi. They all kept his past hidden from all the other jedi for fear that they would neglect him. He grew up to be a great Jedi Master.

9. ChinaMonroe

Nov 22, 2006
    Instead of reposting my whole bio, the Midi count is 15,000. Just so everyone knows!

10. sithspawn189

Nov 15, 2006
    My MC Count is 14,000.

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: The longer the better JohnHunter. Just remember that emphasis on names using BOLD makes it a lot easier for those who choose not to read an entire passage.

12. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    GM:

Alright. Thanks for the reminder.:)

13. sithspawn189

Nov 15, 2006
    I agree, the longer the better JohnHunter. Can't wait.

14. ChinaMonroe

Nov 22, 2006
    Yay! *is a bit giddy with excitement* By the way...am I like, the only girl...?

15. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    I believe so <.<

16. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: "Ah'sc ra Ohooooorahwowo..."*

*"I'm a Wookiee..."

Although I doubt that accounts for anything other than ripping someone's arms off in a game of Dejarik in case I lose.

17. ChinaMonroe

Nov 22, 2006
    Oh jeeze...help? *looks around* I can't be the only girl...please? [face_worried] *Looks at the Wookiee* You are my new friend.

That's okay...my char isn't very nice. Just don't say she can't do something...she'll try to prove you wrong! :p

18. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    GM:

Maybe I can be your freind too?:)

And no your not the only girl, Moonlight Angel is a girl too. ^_^'

See you tomorow everybody!

Prepare yourselves! ^_~

19. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    OOC: It is wise to have a Wookiee for a friend.

ChinaMonroe, consider me your friend for as long as you need ;)

20. ChinaMonroe

Nov 22, 2006
    Yes! There is another girl!

Aww, everyone can be my friend!

And, as stated before, make the first one as long and thought out as you can. I love those kind of opening posts!

21. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    General Information-

Name: River Iris Hadrian
    Race: Unkown (Half-human)
    Homeworld: Bellassa

Appearance-

Height: 5 feet.
    Weight: 123 lbs.
    Build: Slender, strong, but not chunky at all?looks kinda delicate.
    Clothing: Black miniskirt, leggings, shoes and tight, wide sleeved shirts, white cloth belt around her waist and traditional JedI cloak
    Hair: Wavy-curleish, honey brown with natural lighter streaks, reaches just under shoulder blades, bangs pulled over the left side of her face. Usually tied up.
    Eyes: Heterochromatic: A very bright turquoise eye and a golden eye.
    Skin: Very light sun kissed.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: Delicate, elegant designs made with black kohl on the right side of her face: starting on her eyelid (uses eyeliner) and running down her face to cup her cheek delicately. Some more of this markings on her left thigh, her lower back, and her shoulder blades.
    Facial Hair: Beard! (jk jk) none.

Personality-

Traits: Very quiet, shy, patient, kind-hearted, loyal, very polite.
    Likes: Reading, animals, kids, training (a little too hard at times), sleeping, singing.
    Dislikes: Being interrupted while reading, waking up, being yelled at, hypocrisy, lies.
    Habits: Chews on her lip when nervous, or thinking, raises an eyebrow for mostly everything, runs a and through her hair when angry, never ever swears, speaks in an incredibly soft tone.

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Master (Newly promoted)
    Jedi Classification: Healer
    Master: Yo?hio Pa?der
    Student(s): Ira Nakamura
    Natural Sensitivity: Sense
    Weapon(s): Lightsaber
    Blade Color(s): Silvery-Blue
    Hilt Description: Simple silver, with black grips and ancient prayers engraved on the side in an ancient language.
    Lightsaber Form: Shii-Cho and Makashi: Focus.
    Jedi Martial Arts: Grappling: Mastery
    Force Powers: Push/Pull, Jump, Psychometry, Saber Throw, Breath Control, Cure/Heal, Neutralizing poisons and acids, Revitalize, Affect Mind, Animal Friendship, Statis Field, Alter Environment.
    Midi-Chlorian Count: 14,000

Conventional Skills: Intelligence, First Aid, Lip Reading.

Biographical History:

River has a very limited knowledge of her past: she was brought to the Temple at age one, when her parents discovered her abnormal skills at healing herself and others. Later they saw her move her favourite toy close to her without touching it. She was tested at the Temple and her potential was confirmed and two days later she was left under the Temple?s care. Her mother?s only request was that the markings on her body be kept in perfect conditions. And so they did.

She grew as an average Youngling and caught Master Yo?hio?s attention for her quiet, polite manners and her skills in hand-to-hand combat. She was made his Padawan at age 6.
    She finished her Padawan training upon reaching her 19th birthday.

Years later, while in a mission, her master was killed, leaving his young Padawan, behind. River took him under her wing, and asked the council to allow her to train the 6 year old. They agreed. A year after she started training Ira, River was promoted to master.

--------

River: -looks around quietly, thinking: I don't think I ever had friends...-

Ira: -looking around too- I've just dethided you all are my new friendths!

River: ...

Ira: Still my favourite, Mathter Irith

River: ...

Ira: -grin-

Me: ok...I'm bored...oi, China..GIRL POWER!!!!

22. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    GM:

Welcome back everybody!
    Alright, the moment you have been waiting for...
    Just to let you know, I went pretty long on this one. Like you wanted.;)
    Now, just to warn you ahead of time, I do ALOT of parrelel's when I write posts, and put alot of double-meaning things into them. So take your time and read everything out carefully, or you might miss out on important information...
    Everything I'll right will have some significance or importance to it, so be sure to pay attention...

The first two posts will be opening posts. After you have read them, please feel free to RP how your character reacts and her/his thoughts during the post, but try not to ask questions(In the story) or deviate from the story too much.
    The first two posts will be to ground your character and give the story foundation.

Lastly,
    This story, this RPG is about togetherness, its about being in a group thats almost like family and trusting each other with your lives.
    Along the course of this adventure each Jedi will have to sacrifice in order for another to survive.
    The only question is what and when.
    This is about loyalty.
    Its about honor.
    Survival.

So sit back, put on your favorite Star Wars music and relax.
    Enter the world of Star Wars and begin the most harrowing adventure you have ever faced...

23. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    The Opening Post...

Epilogue

The planet of Coruscant shone like a bright jewel in the vast darkness of space.
    Formed into the Galactic Capital in the thousands of years since, it stood as a pedestal amongst the chaos and debris of the frigid space that surrounded it. Home to the Jedi Order, to whom it's members befell the enormous responsibility to safeguard it and the rest of the Galaxy. Indeed such a weight fell upon the shoulders of every Jedi...

In a room atop the High Council Tower of the Jedi Temple sat the High Jedi Council.
    They were arrayed in a circle of twelve, all Masters surrounding one single commanding figure in an ancient chair.
    The figure was slight of build and small of frame and sat concealed beneath the veil of a pale white robe.
    When he lifted his head all that could be seen beneath the hood was a long tapered red muzzle and a pair of ancient slanted eyes that seemed to stare into the very souls of the Jedi before him.
    Grandmaster Arjune.

Abruptly the room darkened.

A vast sea of stars and gleaming planets was generated in the room.
    They slowly ebbed and flowed and turned in a swirling cascade around every individual person.
    The Grandmaster focused on the Jedi in front of him presently and spoke.
    His voice was methodically monotone, and strangely harmonic, like two echoes merged together.
    Like the voices of two seperate entities speaking at once...

((The Force...)) He began. ((Moves like these stars.))
    To demonstrate this, he gently extended a paw-like hand from beneath a pale fold of his robe and lifted it up, palm facing the Jedi, gesturing to the bodies of worlds circling high into the ceiling.
    ((The energy of this universe moves in a circle...It constantly rotates in order to find its center...))
    He lowered the ancient hand back down onto his lap and continued, his eyes unblinking.
    ((It seeks to keep itself whole...to acheive balance.))
    The venerable Grandmaster turned his head to the Master that sat closest to him, at his side.

This Jedi Master was a Neti. It sat dressed in a dark brown robe, its long viny hair formed into dreadlocks and tied back into a high ponytail. He had deep grey eyes that held the look of wisdom.
    He was Jedi Master Kara-naawu.
    Kara-naawu was largely known in the Jedi Order as a brilliant philosopher of the Force and was widely known for the wisdom that came with his extended age of over three-thousand years.
    As the last heir to the dangerous and coveted Lightsaber Form known as Vapaad, he was its sole practioner and his skills as a swordsman were almost unsurpassed.
    On the other side of the Grandmaster sat another Jedi Master, a small green dimutive figure with pointed ears and large eyes. He was the Temple Battlemaster, Sai.

Grandmaster Arjune closed his eyes; he seemed to have somthing incredibly important to say, but witheld it. Instead, he nodded slowly to Master Kara-naawu, and placed his small, thin hands on top of one another.

At this Kara-naawu glanced about the semi-circle of Jedi kneeling before him.
    Some were Knights, some Masters and even a Padawan.
    His face, in contrast to the faces of all the other Master's looking on in the room, was strangely pleasant. His bright grey eyes were focused and his lips held a small smile.
    He was looking at them with pride.
    He spoke loud and clear, regaurding each of the Jedi in turn.
    "Master Tharc Tiln."
    "Knight Nolston Oaland."
    "Knight Alec Stuko."
    "Master River Iris Hadrian."
    "Knight China Monroe."
    "Master Ryleck Delarii."
    "Master Rado Tavlan."
    He brought his gaze over to the Jedi directly opposite, facing him.
    "Master Scrawoaoaanraoh."
    He let his gaze linger on the Wookie Jedi Master and then returned his attention to the group.

"You were all brought here for a purpose."
    He spoke loudly again, his gaze shifting from one Jedi to the next.
    "You were chosen to stand on a threshold dividing our universe from da

24. ChinaMonroe

Nov 22, 2006
    China looked at the others on the platform before taking a seat on a nearby bench. She rubbed her eyes, going over in her mind what the Council had said.

{{Why did Master Sai choose me? Arn't I the first one he scolds when I'm training?}}

She had more questions than answers, which frustrated her.

Seeing more than just Jedi on the platform, she slid her light blue hood over her head, covering her eyes. Jedi are understanding of unusual, but most others wern't. She wasn't in the mood for questions reguarding her eyes, either. Deciding that she wasn't going to get anywhere wondering, China stilled her breathing and went into a light meditation state.

{{Apsolon...}}
    {{...I've been there...}}
    {{only for a few days...}}
    {{couldn't come to a decisive decision...}}

A sharp intake of breath brought her back to reality. "There's no way...!" At the sudden outburst from her mouth China jumped, bringing a hand up to cover her mouth, hoping nobody heard her. They were only there a few days because they'd almost been killed by a number of unfortunate circumstances...according to one official. She could already feel the tingling feeling from the pit of her subconsciousness telling her this wasn't going to be...easy.

China groaned, rubbing the sides of her head.

25. Zedd-Vega

Dec 13, 2003
    Master Scrawaoaanraoh

Jedi Temple, Coruscant

The gargantuan Wookiee winced slightly as the burn engraved its symbol into the palm of his massive and fur covered hand. Surprisingly enough, his fur was not singed, but the flesh beneath it was. His good eye focused on the symbol for a moment before letting his gaze fall upon the Neti, their eyes meeting momentarily before giving a humble nod, mostly in part to the great honor that had been bestowed upon him. In reality, and Scrawaoaanraoh knew that Master Kara-naawu could sense the truth, the Wookiee Jedi Master was contemplating why he had been chosen. His connection to nature was nowhere near that of the plant-like Master, but it was attune enough to alert Scrawaoaanraoh that the Force worked in mysterious ways.

The Wookiee excused himself with a nod, contemplating the general plan on how to approach such a sensitive situation. Scraw had worked with Investigators and Diplomats before, and found them to bee in most poor taste. It wasn't that he disliked their profession, it was that he disliked the work they chose to do in situations that called for actions and not words. The feral Master knew of such times, and the Shadowlands were proof of that. A rogue Jedi could be dealt with either way, but should words fail the Jedi as it had done in years past, diplomacy would end and the Diplomats had best be ready to ignite their glowing blades in defense of the padawans.

Scrawaoaanraoh would need a second-in-command for such a mission, one of which had to be chosen carefully. Given too much authority could drive one to become arrogant, and thereby feel the pull of the Dark Side. Scraw had come close many years ago when training under Master Abo, but he learned to focus his emotions elsewhere, like in his martial arts and his lightsaber techniques. Focus was needed for everything. Master Scrawaoaanraoh's second should be older by means of experience, and not age. Wiser by means of history, and not personal experience. A careful choice, one Scraw would hold off on for the time being.

Absent in thought, Scraw found his hand hovering near the massive lightsaber that rattled on his belt. Not many Wookiees cared for clothing of any sort, but Scraw felt the need. Years of battle, watching soldiers in fatigues and armor march onward through terrain harsher than any imaginable, Scraw had noticed the necessity. Shoes however, they were another story for the wild Jedi Master. The cheat sheet version: they hindered his climbing ability.

Scraw continued down the hallways hoping that one, if not many, of the Jedi he were to lead on this mission would approach him and state their feelings. Not many beings were comfortable around Wookiees, and very few liked the thought of following one, but the Jedi held no prejudices within their Order, which was good under these circumstances.

TAG:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.