1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Ryleck
    Jedi Temple, Corascant

All in all I was rather glad that Scraw was chosen to lead this campaign. I have heard a great many things about this parculiar Master. I like Wookies, especially in combat. I like knowing that my partner in a battle can tear someone's arm off with ease.
    "I would love to duel him." I said to my self, but then thought better of it. I would hate to embarass him in front of the team.

After we left the council room I searched for Scraw to tell him that I was honored to have him for the leader of this mission. But my search was in vain. He was nowhere in sight.
    "I guess I'll have to talk to him later." I mumbled to my self as I continued on my way to my room to collect my provisions.

TAG: Master Scrawaoaanraoh
  2. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: I believe we're supposed to be on an orbital platform, not the Jedi Temple *points near the end of John's post* :)

IC: Alec Stuko
    Orbital Platform, Coruscant

Though being with the other Jedi and planning would've been a good idea at the time, Alec had yet to find any of the other Jedi. Figuring that there would be plenty of time for planning later - like during the trip to Apsolon - Alec had instead decided to look at what they were leaving behind...at what some may not come back to, maybe himself included. Standing in front of a viewport, Alec looked down at Coruscant, his home, thoughts whirling around in his mind.

((It has been written in the Force that only one of you will survive this ordeal, who that one is, I cannot say. For the others, there is the Force.))

Alec frowned slightly, the little statement from the Grandmaster troubling his thoughts. Only one? Written in the Force? Though the statement had troubled him back at the Temple, Alec had not let that bit of news prevent him from doing what he knew was right. The threat that this rogue Jedi and his disciples were manifesting could cause doom to the entire galaxy, pitching it into blackness for a period of time that could last anywhere from five years to a thousand, just as the Republic had, having existed for that long.

But I have...doubts. It wasn't the mission that Alec had doubts about, though the opposition - a rogue Jedi Master, ten or more disciples and whoever else they had managed to lure to the dark side - was stacking the odds a little against him. No, it wasn't the mission. Instead, it was the bit of fortune telling from the Grandmaster.

Always in motion is the future. Alec had heard the lesson from several mouths, from his teachers when he was a simple youngling to his Master - Arana - when he had been her Padawan. The future was always fluid, dynamic, he had been told. Sometimes the Force would allow a Jedi to know what may likely happen. But show what will definitely happen, the Force cannot. Alec did not doubt that the Grandmaster wielded plenty of power, but - with the Jedi having existed for so long - it wasn't exactly impossible that a Jedi may have possessed similar amounts of power during the millenias in the past.

But when it comes down to it, does it matter? Alec was a healer, first and foremost, as well as a Jedi, with both professions being the same. His duty was to protect life, preserve it, to heal pain and make it vanish. The future - at least to Alec - was something that was difficult to predict, so why should he allow his thoughts to wander to something that was uncertain and forget about the present, of what he was doing now?

Alec sighed to himself and pushed those thoughts aside. Those were things that he could think about later. At the moment, peace was here, now, with the coming conflict arriving in the future, something that Alec couldn't predict an outcome to. So instead, Alec went back to what he was doing, staring down through a viewport on the orbital platform, staring down at the city-world that laid beneath. The Knight took in the details of the planet, his holographic memory recording the image of the planet and storing it with other such memories of the planet he had gained overtime during his life.

When - or even if - he would see his home again once he went on his way, Alec didn't know. But he knew that, whatever the outcome, he was going to make sure that the Coruscant that he saw, that was in his memories, was to be left as it was, to make sure that the coming darkness would not envelope the planet, for that was the way of the Jedi.

Tag: Anyone or no one
  3. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3
    IC: Tharc

Tharc stepped off the shuttle, and walked over to the small travel shop just inside the terminal. He pulled out a sheaf of credits, and picked up a rather large supply of high energy snacks and drinks. He knew he might end up annoying someone, but he needed something to hold him through the flight.

He slid his bag of snacks into the pack slung on his bandoleer. He walked down the hall, idly following Scraw's Force trail. He was still a little worried about leaving Jax with another Master...especially since only one of them was destined to return.

He caught up with the Wookiee. "Master Scraw, may I have a word?"

TAG: Scraw
  4. LordPullus Jedi Knight

star 3
    ()occ sorry about the length of the post got a little carried away, but I'm glad this game is off to a great start.))

IC: Nolston Oaland
    Orbitial Platform

The night sky illuminated by the countless stars from above, and the blanket of lights from the never ending city that was Coruscant greeted the eyes of Jedi Knight Nolston Oaland once again has he stood from overlooking the planet he called home from a orbitial platfrom circulating high above. His countance belied little emotionally as Nolston remained still his eyes taking in this marvelous sight possibly one last time with his mind flashing of past memories that life as a Jedi on the planet had given him during his thirty three years of living.

"The jewel of the Republic", Nolston sighed to himself a feeling of warmth spreading throughout his body as he looked out over the planet he had come to grow quiet fond of.

Dressed in traditional Jedi attire Nolston straightened the sleeves of his robes of a few wrinkles before letting his hands fall back to his sides his right hand brushing his lightsaber only to be surprised by the feel of another right besides it. A feeling of happiness mixed in with a twinge of sadness swept over Nolston's facial features as he pulled the second lightsaber hilt from his belt, and held it up for examination.

The chrome colored hilt glistened against the light shinning from overhead it's metallic feel felt a little foreign in Nolston's hand as he run his fingertips along the sides of it's hand grips that were doused with the presences of his former Padawan.

"Find peace my friend", Nolston sighed as he remembered heading back from the session with the Jedi Council to find his former Padawan Jedi Knight Lo Qui Cerrano awaiting him in his personal quaters.

Studing the lightsaber hilt a little closer Nolston remembered the look upon his former Padawans face while Nolston gave a brief overview of the session, and his acceptance of the mission set before them.

"Master great risk I feel will be awaiting you on this mission. I don't like the idea of us being seperated even if you have a great number of Jedi Master's going with you", Lo Qui had stated outright, and boldly true to his nature which Nolston had spent a great deal of time trying to quell his former padawan's urges to speak in a straightfoward manner no matter who was around to hear it.

Nolston in return offered a simple smile while packing a the few things he would be taking on the mission a sense of graditude envolping him for his former Padawan's caring, the Order and code they both serve faithfully, and the way of life the Jedi had given him. These were not attachments, but more reminder's and motivation that kept Nolston going through the tough negotiations, and missions he had endured. With a twinkle in his eyes Nolston finished packing before meeting Lo Qui's look of gargled frustration at the knowledge that no matter what he said Nolston would accept his appointment by the Council even if it meant he would surcome certain death.

"Master please reconsider your decision", Lo Qui pleaded one last time before Nolston's gentle smile, and curt nod cut him off.

"Lo Qui I too agree that a great risk awaits not only me, but the other's who have also accepted their appointments on the mission. But my young friend the council is confident in it's decision, and I too have meditated on this issue for quite sometime", Nolston spoke gentley knowing full well that his voice went a long way into soothing his former Padawan's concerns.

Lo Qui gave a sigh of defeat knowing how adamit, and dedicated his former Master was to meditating and searching for reassurance through the Force to act rash about anything. Looking back towards his former Master Lo Qui struggled to quell his emotions as they stood their knowing that there was a high chance that this would be their last chance to visit, and Lo Qui despite his rebelleous nature wanted to make sure it would be a good one.

"Master forgive me for my outspokeness I didn't mean at all to say that you ha
  5. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC: Indeed you are right Sarge. My mistake *bows humbly*

Master Scrawaoaanraoh

The Wookiee turned sharply, not out of irritation but merely of reflex. Always quick to action he was, be it so subtle an action as is. He let his eyes gaze upon the man, who would still be a child by Wookiee standards, and gave him his kindest and welcoming smile. "Indeed, Master Tharc. What is on your mind?" It was usually hard to understand a Wookiee, but Master Scraw had been around long enough for others to understand him just by the way his growls and barks sounded. The feral Jedi enjoyed a good conversation, and he did so frequently with other students and masters. often distracting them from their studies.

Scraw thought to himself quickly between the time it would take Master Tharc to reply. "I will need to gather everyone together to brief them on the plan. We will stick to the main plan of course, but we must be wary should anything backfire. A warrior is more than the spear he carries." The Wookiee unknowingly left his hand to hover around his saber again, though he rarely unclipped it. When he did so, he would merely just clip and unclip it. A rather sensible habit for the war-going Jedi.

TAG: Master Tharc
  6. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    China breathed in deeply, watching some of the other Jedi from the council room gathering on the platform. These were all Jedi she'd heard of or even said a polite "hello" in passing, but she knew little about them, other than what she read or was told. She was a Diplomat, working more frequently with politicians than with her fellow Jedi. This would be one of her few missions even of the sector...and possibly her last. The thought actully comforted her in a strange way.

She flipped open her comlink.

"C5P0?"

"Oh! You're not dead yet!" The driod replied, rather loudly.

"No, we haven't even left yet. I'm trusting in you to keep my affiars in order. Most know I'm going on a mission. but you cannot tell them where I'm going or why. Understand?"

"Yes master. Have a good trip, master."

China smiled and closed the comlink, setting it in her bag at her feet. The meeting swirled around in her mind again, making her uneasy. She counted each time she drummed her fingers on the bench to try to keep herself from thinking about it.

Tag! Whoever else wants a go. ;)
  7. WISE_JEDI12 Force Ghost

star 2
    IC: Rado Tavlan, Location: Orbital Platform

After listening to the speech by the Grandmaster, Rado was slightly shaken, he knew the Grandmaster had a flair for the dramatic but his prophecy that only one of them would survive was quite interesting and Rado was determined to make sure it wouldn't come true. Also he was glad of The Council's choice of a leader in Master Scraw. Rado had immense respect for Scraw since he was the only one on the mission older than him and his experience would certainly be a boon to the team. On the trip to the platform Rado emptied himself and meditated on his mission. He would be infiltrating the enemy and keeping the team on Hurubaas's trail.

Once on the platform he looked over the team and was amazed at the skill their group possessed and wondered how only one of them would survive. Though that was not his concern at the moment at the moment he looked for Scraw so he could greet his friend and ask him how he'd been and what he thought of the prophecy and how he'd been. Then he saw the big wookie and walked over to him. He bowed his head in respect then raised it and growled in Shyriiwook "So how have things been, and what do you think of that speech pretty interesting eh."

Very few people knew just how many languages Rado spoke, he spoke about 100 different languages and he had picked up Shyriiwook during his mission to Kashyyk which only Scraw was old enough to remember.

Tag: Zedd-Vega
  8. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

Having decided that he had enough in the way of sight seeing, Alec had figured that it would be best to head back to the main center of the orbital platform where other Jedi should be waiting. His lightsaber still safely clipped to his belt, Alec shouldered the only other item in his posession: a backpack that contained laser scalpels, bacta patches, synthflesh, and other materials that a healer such as Alec would need. He just hoped he wouldn't need to use much - if any - of his supplies during the coming conflict.

When Alec arrived at the main room, he found that several of the chosen Jedi for the strike team had decided to head off on their own like Alec had. Scanning around the room, Alec found one Jedi having perched herself on a bench, and his mind searched for a mental face image to match this one's, this not exactly taking long as a name and face came to Alec's mind: China Monroe, a Jedi Knight like him, though not having a major profession in healing like he did. Instead, if memory served him correctly - and when your memory was a holographic one, it usually did - China had taken on the role of diplomat.

"You look a bit uneasy," Alec said as he made his way to China, setting his bag on the floor in front of the bench before sitting his butt down on the bench next to her. Having had noticed her talking to a comlink as he had been walking over her, he pointed at her bag that she put the device in. "Everything all right?"

Tag: China
  9. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I am also sorry about missing that part Sarge. Thanks for correcting my mistake.
    Master Ryleck,Orbital Platform

Everyone was here, they all had doubtful expressions on their faces. Probably from the speach the Grandmaster gave about only one of coming back alive. Ryleck didn' let the speach bother him though, if there was only one of us coming back, and if it isn't me, I hope that my death will be an honorable one that served a purpose and helped the cause of the newly formed team of jedi.
    Ryleck saw Jedi Master Scraw and approached him, but saw another master approach and he backed off.
    "It will have to wait longer I guess." i mumbled to my self and walked toward the bench but saw a person sitting and decided to go sit next to her. But Ryleck's luck kicked in and someone else approached her. So Rlyeck decided to stand alone in a remote part of the orbital platform.
  10. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    China looked over to the Jedi that sat down next to her and smiled a bit.

{{Do I really seem distressed...?}} she thought. {{I'm around politicans all day! I should be more careful!}} Mentally, she laughed at herself.

"I'm just worried about our mission, that's all. I must look more distressed than I think I am, hiding behind my hood and all."

She laughed a bit, pulling her hood slightly back to peer at him with her nearly transparent blue eyes.

"It's a habit...I was just checking on my droid, making sure everything is in order. For a droid he seems to forget a lot. He was a...uh...gift, so I didn't choose his specs."

She rolled her eyes.

She sat there for a moment, then added, almost hesitantly, "I have been to the planet Apsolon. It's everything they say, and more."

She used her hands for emphasis on the last note. Almost unexpectedly, she gave Alec a quizzled look.

"Do you work a lot in the Temple's healing facilities? I swear I've seen you quite a few times before."

Tag: Sarge221
  11. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

Everything they say, Alec couldn't help but mentally repeat in his mind that part of China's description of the planet. That wasn't much of a good thing, considering that Apsolon was ruled by a dictatorship and all at the moment. But it could always be worse: at least they had a member in their strike team that had been to the planet before. They wouldn't be totally unprepared for what may come at them.

Alec didn't want to press too much on the subject about Apsolon, obviously China didn't have too much of a high regard for the planet. Besides, there would no doubt be plenty of talk about the planet later on.

However, he didn't think there was anything wrong about answering her question. He nodded his head and offered her a small smile. "I do. I have been to other planets here and there, but I have mainly worked as a Jedi Healer in the Jedi Temples. You may call me Alec, in case you have forgotten what my name was."

He tilted his head slightly to the side, her nearly transparent eyes giving him a bit of curiosity about her as well. "And yourself? I believe that you are one of our diplomats of the group if I remember correctly."

Tag: ChinaMonroe
  12. LordPullus Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC:Nolston Oaland
    Orbitial Platform

Taking once last glance at the endless stretch of lights that was Coruscant one last time Nolston moved away from the viewport that he had occupied, and moved towards main center of the Orbitial Platform to find a place to read over thie information he's data pad contained on the Planet of Apsolon.

With his bag slung over his shoulder Nolston entered the main center area to find two fellow Jedi there already in a conversation each of the Jedi seemed to be roughly around the age of his own former Padawan, and the female Jedi seemed distinctly familliar due to the fact that Nolston knew that she too was a fellow Diplomat.

Approaching the Jedi he would be serving the mission alongside with Nolston set his bag down onto the ground on the wall opposite of the two younger Jedi before he set his self down cross legged on the smooth tiled floors of the platform.

"You do not mind if I catch up on a little reading here"? Nolston inquired.

Pulling out the data pad to which he had uploaded as much information he could find in such a small time pertaining not only to the planet of Apsolon, and it's ruling Dictor government but it's finacial ties to other systems along with any hint of the Rogue Jedi's involvement in their society structures which could definitely come in handy during negotiations.

Turning on the data pad Nolston found that the information seemed to come in great quantities, and Nolston was happy for the information resources that the Temple index's kept updated of all ongoing situations around, and beyond the scope of the Republic reaches. Glancing up in the direction of his two fellow Jedi a simple question on his mind about the beginning of their mission together.

"Ah pardon the interruption once again, but would either of you know the duration of time it takes to reach our destination"........

Tags Alec Stuko and China
  13. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    China couldn't help but laugh. "I'm bad with names, sorry. I do want to thank you though, you healed me once when I had a training accident. Just for the record, I've gotten better with my lightsaber since then."

She nodded a bit at his comment on her being a diplomat. "Yes, I am one. I think it shows in the way I act at times."

Tilting her head to the opposite side as him she continued with a michevious(sp?) grin, "I know you're courious. I'm part Miraluka, if that helps any; although I have eyes and not empty sockets, as some people like to point out." She was still grinning.

As she talked, her mind floated back to the mission. She didn't mean to skirt from the issue, it was just a habit she did when she was nervous. It irritated her to act like that around a fellow Jedi. Jedi were probably the most respectful people she was ever around and still...still she felt that tinge of something that seemed to plague her thoughts more and more recently. She let her smile fall as she looked down at her bag.

"Are you looking forward to the mission?" she asked Master Nolston Oaland.

"It takes about long enough for me to go insane with boredum." She responded to his question. "Sorry, I was a Padawan last time I was there. I know it was long, but I can't recall how long."

TAG Nolston and Alec
  14. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

"Ah, so I have," said Alec, pulling out the memory of that incident. He remembered treating her. Wasn't as bad as it could've been, the fact that lightsabers cauterized wounds helped prevent any bleeding from making a mess, and all and all, it was another healing procedure that ended with another healthy Jedi patient.

"I'm part Miraluka, if that helps any; although I have eyes and not empty sockets, as some people like to point out."

"Yes, that had come up during the treatment as well," Alec replied, now realizing why her transparent eyes were so curious. It was a basic procedure even for non-Jedi Healers: before you treated a patient, it was best to know what there was about them in terms of body functions. Illnesses, allergies, disabilities, etc. You didn't want to end up trying to heal a patient and end up accidentally killing them with a medicine that they could potentially be allergic to. There had been no problems with that with China, though her blood had interesting results when it showed that the Jedi had Miraluka blood in her, which made sense.

As their new visitor - Nolston - took a seat on the floor, Alec had shaken his head at the Jedi's question, not minding if he decided to catch up on some of his reading before Alec turned to look back at China. However, any other conversation seemed to have gone out as the diplomat seemed to have gone off into her own mind, which caused Alec to be silent and sit back in his seat, not wanting to bother her. No doubt she was thinking about the mission.

"Ah pardon the interruption once again, but would either of you know the duration of time it takes to reach our destination"

Once again Alec shook his head at another question from Nolston. "No clue, though I would expect that we will be told soon enough once we start the journey."

Tag: China, Nolston
  15. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

"Indeed, Master Tharc. What is on your mind?"

"I'm...troubled that only one of us will make it back. Do you have any ideas of what that means? Is it just something mundane, like only one of us going back on that shuttle? Or do some of us turn? Could we even...die?"

TAG: Scraw
  16. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Master Scrawaoaanraoh

Scraw contemplated Tharc's curiosity for a moment, raising a furry hand to his chin and scratching it audibly. He sensed his older companion, Master Rado had similar concerns. He greeted him with a nod before continuing to speak to Tharc, though his comments were directed at them both. "The Force works in mysterious ways, my friend. Kara-naawu has more of a connection to the Living Force than I, and has been around at least one-hundred times my age or more." The Wookiee Jedi felt as if he were ignoring the question and cleared his throat in apology.

"From a military perspective, only one returning means just as it sounds: one survivor. From a Jedi perspective, 'returning' may mean that only one of us could return, unphased by the Dark Side, and some may even abandon all teachings of the Force by the horrors that we may encounter." Scraw brushed his paw through his mane and sighed. His eyes fell upon both Rado and Tharc for a moment before gazing to the mark that was placed on his hand. "But the Force has been wrong before. I cannot say that nobody will die, and I cannot say which among us will survive. The Living Force has a plan for all of us, and as long as we remain true to the Light, we need not fear the fate it has in store for us."

Scrawaoaanraoh felt he had answered the question to the best of his ability. Speaking wasn't his strong point, but inspiring his comrades was. When it came to the battlefield, Scraw knew more than any Jedi in their Order, perhaps even more than Master Kara-naawu. It was an ugly place to be, but it determined the outcome of peace in most instances. And that, is what is stated in the Jedi Code: There is no emotion; there is peace.

He shook his head, staving off the thought before turning slightly to face the older Master, who would just be old enough to be considered an adult by a Wookiee standpoint. "I have been fine, old friend. The years have been kind to you." His thoughts wandered to Rado's padawan, Hacen Risran. He would address that situation at a later time. Right now, he needed to gather the others to discuss strategems for both the Arbiters (diplomats and investigators) and the Soldiers (healers and guardians) to best remove any potentially deadly flaws that could cause more harm than good.

The massive Wookiee placed a hand on the shoulders of his Jedi companions, two men he held in high regard for this mission. "I must ask a favor of the two of you: gather the others and have them meet in the hangar as soon as possible. Go to them personally, for the Force can blanket the doubts of others and pose them upon those unwilling to accept telepathic communication. It may take awhile, but I will need to speak to them in order to form a sound plan for dealing with our rogue." Scraw removed his hands from their shoulders and bowed slightly before turning on his heels to approach the hangar itself.

TAG: Master Tharc, Master Rado
  17. Darth_Meerkat Jedi Grand Master

star 3

"Thank you for your time. And if I may ask, which hanger? It wouldn't do to have us spread out again."

After receiving Scraw's response, Tharc set out to find the rest of the Jedi. He walked back towards the shuttle port, and saw a group of three Jedi.

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but Master Scraw wants us in the hanger bay. Please follow me."

TAG: Alec, China, Nolston
  18. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    China looked up at Master Tharc who had just approached. She nodded, pulling her hood down again to cover her eyes. Reaching down, she quickly ties her bag and sliped it over her shoulder as she stood up, careful not to hit anyone near her.

{{Master Scraw...Master Scrawaoaanraoh.}} she corrected her thoughts. She didn't even truly know him yet, so it was best to stay respectful, even in her thoughts.

She smiled to herself, she heard much of Master Scrawaoaanraoh, and had even seen him train on occasion. He practiced Juyo, as she did. She admired his skill and his battle knowledge. Battles were not her forte. She could talk herself out of almost anything...

{{Maybe that's why I lack better skill with my techniques. I should ask him about training with me, I could use the knowledge and extra skill when we are on Apsolon.}}

As an after-thought she adjusted her two saber hilts on the back of her belt, then slid her bag down over them on her back as to not draw attention to the weapons.

{{Next time I pack less. I hope the ship has a place where I can store some of this. It's uncomfortable resting on the hilts like that.}} she mumbled to herself.

It might of been the Jedi way to pack 'light', but she was sure she missed the lesson on how to actully do that...Glancing back to the two men, she focused her thoughts and walked lightly ahead, following Master Tharc to the hanger bay.

TAG: everyone here!
  19. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

"Hey, sorry to interrupt, but Master Scraw wants us in the hanger bay. Please follow me."

Alec turned to look at the newly arrived Jedi Master and nodded his own little affirmative at Tharc's instructions. Leaning down to pick up his bag, Alec got back up onto his ffet, shouldering his pack as he did so.

Master Scraw, Alec thought, using the Master's shortened name, not bothering to try and pronounce his whole name, even mentally. He was the Wookiee Jedi Master that had been chosen as their leader to lead this little mission. When in terms of physical attributes, Alec knew that Scraw was a powerful individual - as all Wookiees are - but with the Force, Scraw was no doubt a force to be reckoned with, combining brute strength with his power over the Force.

No doubt he has plenty of experience to help us with this. Comforted with that thought, Alec followed the others to where Scraw would be.

Tag: Everyone
  20. WISE_JEDI12 Force Ghost

star 2

Rado nodded at Scraw, bowed then walked off to find Master Ryleck and inform him of Scraw's wishes while contemplating what Scraw had said about from the Forces perspective only one of us returning could mean the rest fall to the Dark side or some die and some go to the Dark Side, he knew in his heart he could never go to the Dark Side, he would rather die. Then again he knew he was only human and he could die so he hoped that if he were to die it would serve a purpose and he would not have wasted his life.

Then he saw Ryleck in a remote corner of the Platform, so he jogged over to him and informed him of Scraw's order "Scraw wants all of the team to assemble in the hanger come with me." With that he smiled at the young master trying to break the ice.

Tag: Master Ryleck
  21. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Ryleck, Orbital Platform

Ryleck copied the gesture and smiled back, showing his pearly white teeth.
    "Thanks for informing me Master Rado, I was about to go over when I saw everyone forming together." Ryleck stated with great appreciation in his voice. "Are we going to depart soon? I don't think this mission can really wait." Ryleck asked trying to start a conversation with the older Master as he gestured for Master Rado to lead the way to the meeting place.

Tag:Master Rado
  22. WISE_JEDI12 Force Ghost

star 2

Rado began walking over to the hanger while talking to Ryleck saying "I agree with you this mission can't wait but I believe Scraw wishes to talk tactics with us then we will depart."

Rado was glad to be leaving soon, as many knew connections on a personal level weren't his strongpoint and all this disscussion was making him feel a bit uneasy but he ignored his feelings of unease and walked towards the group already forming in the hanger.

Tag: Ryleck, All
  23. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Ryleck, Hangar

"Group tactics? Well, that sounds like a good idea. I haven't worked in a group for a long time." Ryleck mumbled to himself as he walked into the hangar where the group was already forming. Ryleck walked up to the group and awaited the start of the meeting.

Ryleck was happy to be going soon, he wasn't much of a small talker but he was quick to use his lightsaber for "aggresive negotioations."

Tag:Master Rado/All
  24. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM:

Simply amazing. This is beggining to look like a novel than an RPG.
    I really apreciate everything you guys have done to embellish your characters and the world they're in. And I don't mind the long posts either, like you guys said. The longer, the better. ^_~

Heh, Sorry I haven't been on in a bit. Yesterday I actually planned to post the second Opening Post, but my Internet connection was temporarily disabled. So I basicly created the second post without realizing you were following up on the first one. ^_^'
    Now, I see that you've all gotten off to a great start and that there is about to be a group discussion, so I'll let you finish that tonight, and then tomorow I'll lay out the second Opening Post, and you will be on your way. ^_^

Remember to note that Sat. and Sun. are the days I instruct Theatre, so unfortunatly gameplay will be frozen. Unless of course you need to finish up posts or whatnot.
    I just won't be able to respond or further the story.

Great job guys, continue to enjoy the story that you are helping to create and further immerse yourself in the Star Wars Universe. ;)

Like I said, you won't be disapointed!
  25. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    To JohnHunter: Yay!

IC now...

China walked up to the group forming, mentally going over the diplomacy techniques she knew.

{{Peace? Riiight...that ended well last time.}}

{Can't be too aggressive, or they would get too defensive. That'll shoot our plans in the foot.}}

She shifted her weight from side to side as she stood there, her index finger to her lips, thinking. She looked up at the ceiling, tapping her chin with the finger, than back down to the floor.

{{That's too obivious. They'll know were Jedi...}}

Her eyes underneith her hood glanced around at the people coming to form the group. This wasn't going to be easy, that was for sure. And she knew this would eventually come to violence, especally given the Grand Master's words on the situation, and the Council's choice of Jedi to go. (The troops they were given was another hint).

{{The Jedi can't openly declare war, but I, as well as they, know this will erupt into a war, no matter what we do. This is going to be tricky. Should we lead them in a masquerade? We can't be upfront from the beginning...but the rogue Jedi will know what's going on as soon as he senses our presence...}}

China rubbed the back of her head, absently pulling the hood down to the back of her neck. Her auborn hair was pulled back in a loose braid, and she played with the strands framing her face, lost in thought.

TAG everyone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.