main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Alec Stuko
    Apsolon, Shuttle

"You mates alright? I think this blasted storm should keep us grounded for a while..."

Alec didn't say anything at first, couldn't say anything really. Having fought to make sure that the shuttle wouldn't crash and burn, and then finally the rough landing, all of it only piled up the fatigue that continued to way down the healer both physically and mentally.

"Unharmed," replied Alec, who didn't look it and sounded exhausted. The blood from his wounds that stained the pilot chair, his shredded clothes, and the controls had yet to fully dry just yet and how the healer's arms were now limp at his sides while he was slumped in his chair, his head drooped down to his chest, Alec didn't look unharmed at all.

Just exhaustion, the healer assured himself. The Force could sustain an individual, but it could only do so much in that task. There was still no replacing simple rest as the best method for regaining strength.

"I don't think I will be much good for a while."

TAG: Driton, Nolston

2. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    Driton
    Apsolon, Shuttle

There was a silence and then Driton heard a quiet, "Unharmed,".
    Turning in his seat, he saw the Healer's head droop low, appearing to be very strained and tired.

Furrowing his brow, Driton grimaced and temporarily forgot about his own ragged state.
    "Mate...you alright, you really don't look so well..."
    Scratching the back of his head, he turned and started to rummage around in the back of the ship - looking for some Bacta or hopefully other medical supplies.

He wasn't an expert doctor like Alec, but perhaps the Healer could give him some pointers on what he should do.

Giving Nolston a sidelong glance, he noticed the diplomat clutching his side slightly.
    "Bloody hell..." He muttered under his breath. "They cut us up right good, didn't they?"

TAG: Alec, Nolston

3. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Master Scraw
    Apsolon, Village Outskirts

Scraw narrowed his eyes trying to gauge the young Knight?s reaction.
    The large furry paw gripping the massive lightsaber tightly wavered ? but he did not return it to his belt.

Taking a massive breath, the Wookiee ignored his own considerable flesh wounds that had stained his shoulders and upper chest in gashes and blood.
    ?What happened to you, Knight Strife.? He said finally. ?Are you hurt badly??

He was concerned from the sarcastic reply and the fact that Ryu had avoided addressing him properly as Master. But he chose to ignore it.

Something didn?t seem right.

TAG: Ryu

4. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    IC: Alec Stuko
    Apsolon, Shuttle

"Mate...you alright, you really don't look so well..."

Alec's eyes closed, and stayed that way for a couple seconds before the healer pulled and tugged and got them open again...to halfway anyway. Trying to get past the haze that muddled his mind and weighed down his body, Alec managed to make a reply.

"...There is nothing wrong," Alec replied slowly, tiredly. "Just tired."

Fighting the Noghri, taking on those injuries, keeping up the fight and delaying to treat those injuries that continued to sap away his strength, leaking out like his blood had before he finally healed himself before they could become life-threatening. His condition still wasn't fatal, but the blood loss and whatnot was taking it's toll on him.

"...Best treatment is rest," Alec continued, trying to raise his head once before it dropped back down to his chest. He didn't try to pick it up again. "I will be fine after that."

He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer, and finally allowed them to close as his breathing became slow and deep, drifting off into sleep in the pilot chair.

TAG: Driton, Nolston

5. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Nolston Oaland
    Shuttle, Apsolon

To say that he was disoriented would of been an understatement Nolston could not seem to comprehend much, and all he knew that the loss of blood his body was suffering would soon take him to the point of exhaustion if he didn't do something about it. Driton was in the best shape between the three of them with Alec seriously showing clear signs of what the battle had drew from him. China through the Force still pulsed with the light Nolston associated with her though Nolston could sense that her presences flickered every so often her condition worsening with each passing moment.

"Driton can you find out where our current location might be we need to find Master Scraw, River, and Knight Strife", Nolston spoke as he began a coughing fit that shook his entire body his tongue covered in blood as it hacked up through his throat.

Tags:Driton, Alec

6. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Driton
    Apsolon, Shuttle

Driton's eyes widened as he watched his two Jedi companions become lethargic.
    "Oh, bloody hell, Mates. Don't leave me like this..."

He blinked and ran a hand through his hair and took a deep breath. The deep gouge from a Noghri dagger in his back wasn't making his staying conscious any easier but he knew they were now depending on him - just as he had depended on them in earlier situations.

"Okay...okay." He said quietly under his breath as perspiration dotted his forehead.
    He tried to remember what he was taught during his Basic Training on Commenor.

"Eh..." Walking over to Alec, he gently opened an eyelid and checked to see how dilated it was, then checked his pulse. After repeating the same thing on Nolston and determining they weren't in life-threatening danger for the moment, hopefully - he wandered over to the shuttle's console and accessed the Com system.
    Hearing nothing but static, he stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth and squinted as he worked to isolate a signal, one that might be in tune with either Master Scraw or Master River's comlink.

Outside the ship, the icy-white blizzard still raged on as fiercely as a Bull-Rancor during mating season.

Driton sighed, still being able to find nothing.
    "Great...bloomin' great."

Suddenly, he picked up something.

TAG:
    Whoever

7. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    GM: The Blood War Wiki has finally been created and it's first article has been posted! =D=

Now in the weeks to come I will design and upload more articles. [face_peace]

8. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: River I. Hadrian
    Apsolon

?Well, enough from you Knight Strife? River intervened icily, looking up at Ryu warningly. ?If you would please sit down??

She approached the Knight and placed both hands on his chest, focusing on the Force and running a check up of his health. She immediately sensed poison cursing through his veins and swiftly neutralized him. Her comm. buzzed, breaking her concentration. She picked it up, recognizing the signal as their ship?s.

?I am honestly surprised, I thought it would take you longer? she stated into the comm. calmly, checking Ryu?s wounds. ?Is everyone all right??

? Sadly, she knew her answer even before she asked the question.

Tag: Any

9. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Scraw

Watching Master River lean over to tend to Ryu, he too heard the Comlink buzz.

?Is everyone all right??

Gesturing with his paw, Scraw nodded to River. "Excuse me, Master. If I may?"

Taking the Comlink, he paced several yards away, attempting to find a spot for a good isolated signal.
    When he could, he thumbed the button and spoke somberly. "Yes I'm sorry, this is Master Scraw. River is currently attending to the wounded Knight. Whom am I adressing?"
    There was a moment of hissing and then Driton's voice crackled over the comm.
    "This is Commander Dri-....storm-...hitting us pretty hard. We're holed up in the shuttle waiting for it to pass. We can pick you up afterwards, over."

Scraw thought for a moment and stroked his furry chin with one massive paw. He thumbed the Comm.
    "Commander Driton." He began. "There has been a battle and Knight Strife has taken some injuries. How are the others on the ship?"
    There was static and Driton's Coruscanti-esqe accent came over the comm again. "Uh, not very well...Nolston has become lethargic, as has the resident Healer."
    Driton's voice became more worried. "Actually, Lai and Master Talvan are currently missing, they might be around your vicinity but I'm not sure. After we pick you up we're going to have to see about them."

There was a click and Scraw replied, "Got that Commander. How are you doing?"

Driton's voice came back, tired and worried. "Eh, fine Master Jedi. Eh, stay in contact and let me know about anything new, alright?"

Scraw thumbed the switch and spoke brusqely. "Same goes for you Commander, keep me updated on any changes. Scraw out."

After shutting down the Comlink, the Wookiee Master looked toward the icy ground, deep in thought.

TAG: All

10. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryu Strife

?Well, enough from you Knight Strife? River intervened icily, looking up at Ryu warningly. ?If you would please sit down??

Ryu almost scoffed, but decided not to seeing as he had no problem with the Master Jedi. Also because she was the one currently healing him, which meant his life -at the moment- was on her hands. She had placed both her hands on his chest, he could feel her using the force to do a check on him. He stood quiet until he noticed Master Scraw approach them and take a Comlink from Master River's hands. After that he had walked towards the forest probably to find a better signal, which left him alone with the Master Healer who was better than even Alec.

'Probably why she's a Master Jedi as well...' the Jedi Knight thought while watching her work.

After a few minutes of awkward silence Ryu decided to speak, "Will you be able to heal me?"

TAG: River

11. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    OOC: I was told by JH that I was with Lai but I honestly have no idea who she is or if she is an NPC so im gonna ignore her in my post though if necessary I can always change it

IC: Rado Tavlan

Rado sat curled up under a small a small rock outcropping warming his hands over a fire. His old bones were cold but he had endured far worse in far harder places. He knew he had to get back to the village and soon or they would leave him for dead. Before deciding on his course of action he took a sip of firewhiskey which he produced from his back pocket, the whiskey quelled both his age old aches and the creeping coldness in his chest. Taking stock of his situation Rado decided he would go back in the morning and see what damage happended after the attack on his Jedi allies he had felt in the force. Till then he laid down on his survival blanket dreaming of far away places.

Tag: Anyone

12. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    Hey my name is windu4 and i just found out about this rpg would it be to late fo rme to join?

13. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: That's alright, pal. I suppose she didn't appear in too many posts at first and isn't very interactive by nature either. I think she and Rado were seperated during the crisis, but not any more.

Lai
    Village Outskirts

Trudging through the snow quietly, her Router P-18 sniper-rifle held at the ready, she came across an old man curled about under a rock.

Her dark, emotionless eyes studied him for a few moments and then she remembered who he was.
    Setting her rifle down she sat in the snow next to the rock, slowly producing a small package from a compartment in her plastoid thigh-armor.
    Hitting a switch, the device began to expand into a cloth-like material that steadily coursed with heat.
    Taking it in both hands, she gently laid it over his body, then returned to her sitting position beside the rock, her gun now back in her hands and trained on the snowy horizon around her.

TAG: Rado

14. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    IC: Rado Tavlan

Rado awoke with a start, but not really feelings of surprise rarely left his mind instead he carefully reached out with the Force to sense who so quietly tried to sneak up on him. He recognized the signature but it took him a minute to recall who it was, then he remembered it was that sniper Lai. Realizing it was a friend Rado relaxed and fell back asleep instantly.

Rado awoke in the morning to that sniper girl half asleep still sitting in the same position from last night, he acknowledged her presence through a simple nod. Rado then went about gathering his things which was done in about 30 seconds since he had so little. After making sure his campsite was clean and could leave no trace that anyone had been there he turned to Lai, nudged her to make sure she was awake and said, "Im all ready to head back to the village and see what happened, how about you.

Tag: John Hunter

15. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Lai

"Im all ready to head back to the village and see what happened, how about you."

Slowly, Lai came to out of her sleep, and back into the world that was her nightmare.
    After a moment, she blinked her dark eyes and nodded to the Jedi Master beside her.

She stood up, feeling her muscles tear slightly and her bones grind but she didn't so much as wince.
    Sleeping in the awkward position had made her body sore and her head was spinning.
    Shrugging it off, she turned to see the old man finish eliminating any evidence that they had been there and as he moved to walk off in the direction of the village; she trudged on ahead - but not too far.

Her plastoid helmet was hooked onto her combat-belt and slowly she unclipped the clasp that held it there and secured the thing over her head.
    Once inside it, the HUD clicked on, and though patches of static fizzled on the screen, it began to show the snowy horizon around her.
    A basic range-scanner began to bring her faint readouts a few dozen yards in front of her, the lightweight equipment built into the helmet designed to scan for enemy movement.

Constantly vigilant, she raised her rifle and kept it trained on the tundra in front of her, and even as she walked forward, she rotated slowly, looking through her weapon's scope.

As they made their way to the village, the storm slowly began to die down.

TAG: Rado

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    General Information-

Name: Miko Emya
    Race: Epicanthix
    Homeworld: Unknown

Appearance-

Height: 6 foot 4
    Weight: 250
    Build: Tall, lean frame but still muscular
    Clothing: Often wears dark clothing, when in battle he wears armor
    Hair: Dark brown hair, almost black
    Eyes: Black eyes
    Skin: Tanned, dark skin.
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: He has signifigant scars on chest from torture.
    Facial Hair: He has no facial hair

Personality-

Traits: He often keeps to himself. Keeps his history buried form others while he at times wears his emotions on his sleeve.
    Likes: Ships, he loves to fly and build things. He also has an affinity to animals.
    Dislikes: Diplomatic discussions and peaceful negoatiation. He is still a charismatic speaker and convince people to his side. Though he would rather fight his way out of a situation than sit for hours having dimplomatic discussions.
    Habits: Brooding and pacing.

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Jedi Master before he turned into a Rouge Jedi, and considered a Dark Jedi by The Jedi Order
    Jedi Classification: Guardian
    Master: Miyo Ken
    Student(s): Dac Jaxon
    Natural Sensitivity: Alter, Control
    Natural Weakness: Sense
    Weapon(s): 2 different lightsabers
    Blade Color(s): Yellow, Red
    Hilt Description: 2 handle grips, The yellow blade has an arbiter grip while the top is black and pointed. The red hand grip is made of electrum and is somewhat a cross of Palpatine?s lightsaber and Mace Windu with a pointed bottom
    Lightsaber Form: Shi Cho, Juyo- Mastery, Djem So- Focus, Jar Kai- Focus
    Jedi Martial Arts: Kicking/Punching- Focus
    Force Powers: Uses Dark Side Powers more than that of Lightside powers. Force Drain, Force Lightning, Force Choke, and Force Rage, Force Corrupt. He is powerful in Force Speed, Force Jump, Telekinetikess, and Mind Tricks
    Midi-Chlorian Count: (Note: I judge this, the better the character sheet you present to me, feasible, very detailed etc, the higher I will make your Force potential. The opposite goes for a CS that sounds retarded and has poor detail.)

Conventional Skills: Piloting, Engineering, Interogation, Charismatic Speech, Leadership

Biographical History: Miko Emyo was born on the planet of Naboo, born into a rich but kind family he normally went on trips to and form Coruscant because his parents were politicians. On one flight when he was 7 his ship was ambushed and pirates killed parents but took him as prisoner. A Jedi Master rescued him, realizing he was strong in the force he took him as an aprrentice, at the age of 20 they went on a mission to obtain evidence of an assassination attempt. While they were there a Dark Jedi revealed himself and killed Miko?s master Miyo. Miko gave into his rage and killed the Dark Jedi and brought the evidence to the Jedi Council. He was promoted to the rank of Jedi Knight a mere 6 months later when he completed the trials. Miko soon took on an apprentie and trained him to knighthood at the age of 30. Later Miko was captured by a Dark Jedi group, they torured him and attempted to force him to become a part of their group. Miko resisted and soon called on the Dark Side and killed his captors. Miko soon constructed his own red lightsaber using a Quixoni crystal.
    He also owns a top of the line Eta 12 Interceptor. With a powerful cloaking device and it is one of the fastest ships in the galaxy. He calls his ship the Dark Sabre
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Rogue_Shadow.jpg (link to ship)
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:KypDurron.jpg#file (link to his picture)

17. windu4

May 15, 2008
    he has 18,000 midchlorian around that of Mace Windu

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Emyo

A gray Eta 12 Interceptor burst out of hyperspace one could tell it was one of the latest models in action. It twisted forward as the engines accelerated towards Apsolon. Miko Emyo sat at the pilot seat staring as the planet slowly occupied his view screen. He glared, brooding as he wondered what in the Force had convinced him to come to the planet. Well maybe because of a possible war he thought.

Snarling at himself he kicked the Dark Sabre in a snap roll and accelerated towards Apsolon bringing a squeal from his astromech. "Calm yourself R9-G3 were almost there." The black droid tootled and grew silent. Miko smirked besides himself as he flew towards Apsolon wondering what he would see and who he would be fighting for...

Tag Anyone

19. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: ^_^' Guys, I'm just trying to be nice here If you catch my drift. Please continue to be patient with me here, as you've always done. Thanks. :p

20. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Blooded Ship
    Apsolon, Local space

Situated in orbit around the Lagrange points that surrounded the turmoil-engulfed world were thousands upon thousands of warships.
    Most had stopped their fighting and were merely cruising in orbit, covering the large areas of space that spanned the new controlled territories of Hurubaas' regime.

As the lone modified starship approached one of the Lagrange points, a Blooded warship hailed the pilot over a general frequency.

There was static and then:

"Attention derelict craft. Prepare to be taken aboard. Resist and you will be destroyed."

A tractor beam had locked onto the small Interceptor and had slowly begun to pull it towards the enemy frigate and into a shuttle bay that began to open up.

Hundreds of automatic turrets focused on the fighter as it slowly came into the bay.

TAG: Miko

21. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Blooded Warship
    Apsolon

As the Interceptor was pulled in, locking clamps were deployed from the roof of the bay, keeping the ship in place.
    Squads of dozens of black-tunic soldiers moved into the bay around the ship in an orderly fashion, automatic slugthrowers carried in tow.

As this was happening, a tall statue-esqe man dressed in a finely decorated uniform and polished black boots stepped forward with his hands behind his back.
    He signaled to a few of the soldiers with a nod of his head.
    His dark smoldering eyes focused on the berthed ship.

"Inform the General that we've captured a spy."
    He spoke as he continued to watch the ship.

"If the pilot so much as moves an inch after the canopy is popped, blow him to pieces."

22. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC. Miko Emyo

?Kark it!? Miko twisted around his hand drifted above his lightsaber. He inhaled sharply thinking about his predicament a large amount of soldiers surrounded him slugthrowers in their hands. He thought harder.
    First of all they were accusing him of being a spy. Miko felt dark side energy rolling off the ship, then again he wasn?t sure if it originated with the ship the dark side of the force had been rolling off of everybody lately, including him. Miko knew that it was only a matter of time before the men realized that he was stalling and that they would open fire. So he moved, twisting around he nodded at his astromech and said: ?stay here prep the ship we might be taking off big time in a few minutes.?
    Miko called on the force then gestured towards the door panel, the ramp hissed as it lowered he stood up and summoned both his lightsabers, a blaster, and a comm. Unit.
    He walked down the ramp slowly calling on the force hightening his senses he could always corrupt the poor soldiers.
    ?Hey I don?t think it?d be a good idea to arrest me?? Miko held up a thermal detanator. ?Or I just might blow up the ship.?
    Immediately Miko felt panic as the slugthrowers were immediately aimed at him with more alarm. ?Now let?s start talkin? bout this little operation you have got going on here..?

Tag John Hunter

23. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Blooded Officer
    Apsolon, Blooded Warship

After issuing the order to his men, the Officer observed the fighter as it's ramp lowered and a tall, strong-looking man strutted down from the craft, lightsabers on his belt, a Jedi as had been suspected.
    He saw the middle-aged man raise his hand, a thermal detonator in it as he spoke casually.
    ?Hey I don?t think it?d be a good idea to arrest me??
    ?Or I just might blow up the ship.?

?Now let?s start talkin? bout this little operation you have got going on here..?

Immediately, there was concern as the soldiers around him and the ship raised their weapons, ready to open fire at the slightest motion.
    The Blooded Officer merely raised an eyebrow, his eyes cold.
    Slowly, he spoke, his eyes never leaving those of Miko as he said the words. "Men, kill him."

The machine-guns that were leveled at the Jedi Master almost opened fire when from behind the Officer, a cold voice issued loudly from the darkness of the hangar bay farther back.

"Lieutenant. Belay that order!"

Eyes widening, the Officer looked back behind him - as did the other soldiers.

Walking through the darkness slowly, a figure came. With a strange type of grace it moved oddly.
    Emerging from the darkness it at first could almost not be distinguished from the shadow around it.

24. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    GM Approved!

Name: Tenku Zan
    Race: Miraluka
    Homeworld: Axum

Appearance-

Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 175
    Build: Medium(agility oriented)
    Clothing: Black cloth tunic and no arms cloak, held together in the front by an obsidian brooch. A black cloth with gold highlights covering his empty eye sockets.
    Hair: Black
    Skin: Alabaster pale
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: Lightsaber burn scar down two thirds of his left arm.
    Facial Hair: None

Personality-

Traits: Personal Honor Code(Not what you may instantly think of), Forever seeking perfection yet knowing its true form is impossible tries anyway.
    Dislikes: weakness,
    Habits: seemingly stares at his opponent for a long time before the fight, although it tends to fnction as intimidation he is really just playing out the fight in his mind, the added sometimes intimidating factor is just an unintended part of it.

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: Master(before he left)
    Jedi Classification: Guardian
    Master: Hurubaas
    Student(s): None(has not had the chance to)
    Natural Sensitivity: Sense
    Natural Weakness: Control

Weapon(s): Duelist Lightsaber
    Blade Color(s): A smoky obsidian(like looking through a transulent obsidian blade held up to the sun(yeah, I've seen one))
    Hilt Description: A bone strengthened with metal inlays(under the bone, with intricate, colored carvings and paintings covering the exterior.
    Lightsaber Form: Makashi: Mastery, Shii-Cho proficiency

Jedi Martial Arts: Striking: Focus
    Force Powers: Force Wave, Force Repulse, Force Vision, Doppelganger, Breath Control, Force Meld, Precognition, Illusion, Force Confusion, and Force Breach.
    Force Blinding, Plant Surge, and Battle mind.
    Force Fear(Not like Kotor but how it is described elsewhere), Drain Knowledge, Spear of Midnight Black, Torture, Drain Force, Kinetite, Blood Trail, and Force Lightining.
    Midi-Chlorian Count: 19,000
    Conventional Skills: Read People(can study a person for a short time and dechiper a basic personality and traits of said person)

Biographical History: Tenku was brought to the temple at a young age like most, but not from his parents. No, he was found at one of the nearby foster care facilities. Over the years of training at the temple he found a knack with the force but preferred the blade as a more artful and elegant means to do battle, although he kept this reason for it secret to himself, he did not know what the masters? opinions would be if they knew. It did not take long for a master to accept him, Hurubass. Tenku would be Hurubass? first out of two apprentices, and his new master did not follow the code as tightly as others, and Tenku rather enjoyed this fact for he had his own objections to parts of the code.

During his years training with Hurubass, Tenku became very interested in the arts, and during what little free time he had he spent entirely on the various arts he chose to pursue. In the end he did not have as many friends, but he did not care. Shortly after this he made his lightsaber, and took far longer on it then most, taking his time to make it just how he wanted it to, a piece of art in and of itself. During lightsaber training he began to learn Makashi, enjoying its artful style. It was during this training, in a fierce no rules fight at night with a rival that he got the scar that still marks him.

The two padawans had only been fighting for a few minutes but their blades were on there normal, lethal setting. The masters broke it up before it could turn deadly and although his master scolded him in front of the other masters Tenku got the feeling of a form of pride emanating from his master, whether it was because of a lack of fear or willingness to break the rules he did not know. After he reached knighthood, which seemed a great amount of time to the then young Tenku, he proceeded on the occasionally mission, keeping his interests and most importantly his ties with his old master, which would come into play at a later date.

After

25. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku had watched the scene of the interceptor's landing quietly from the shadows of the hanger, the situation would soon be out of hand.

?Hey I don?t think it?d be a good idea to arrest me. Or I just might blow up the ship.?
    ?Now let?s start talkin? bout this little operation you have got going on here..?

The pilot spoke after he exited his ship. It was easy to see, and sense that he was dark jedi. He sensed the power and saw, through the force, his lightsaber, actually two of them.

"Men, kill him." The officer in the hanger spoke, although his order was aginst Tenku's and the master's plans. The miraluka decided to reveal himself now before things went the wrong direction.

"Lieutenant. Belay that order!" He spoke, and although he did not shout his voice was heard clearly in all corners of the hangar. He strode forward, taking short quick steps in a manner that gave the illusion of him floating towards the confrontation. He didn't even bother to mention that the detonator had no chance of its explosion clearing the hanger, but as he approached he carefully put a telekinetic block, so that should he press the trigger for the detonator it would not go off. He did this with no betraying moves should he figure it out.

In a short time he was standing only ten meters from the fighter and the dark jedi. He looked at him for nearly a minute before speaking, his gaze thoughtful, something unknown playing in his mind. "Your name?" Tenku smiled slightly, this one looked like a fighter, certainly useful to his master although a part of him wished the man would fight first.

Tag: Miko

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.