main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC I hope the GM doesnt mind but I realized that my character doesnt have enough force abilities for a master so I was going to add more dark side powers: Advance Force Fear, Advanced Force Slow, Deadly Sight, and Shatterpoints and Force Illusions. I just want to make sure my character has enough force abilities

IC Miko EMyo

"Your name?"

Miko analyzed his opponent, no doubt he wished to recruit him. He could tell that man would have killed by now if he wanted to. Miko had no intention of telling him. Miko dragged himself to the center of the force, then using his abilities of force corrupt he manipulated the men into pointing their slug throwers at the general and the dark jedi. "Not until you tell me yours."

Then he ordered all the men to raise their weapons and fire at the general and the Dark Jedi. The hanger exploded into a loud firestorm as Miko tossed his detanator aside and strode down the ramp, he cleared his sword arm then ignited his yellow lightsaber. He knew the dark Jedi could probably easily evade the attacks, he had just needed a distraction. Sure enough the man just smirrked at him. Miko assumed a Djem So stanced his lightsaber cocked behind his shoulder to attack his enemy.

OOC If you dont mind John could you have the officer be ripped apart by atleast a hundred different bullets from the slug thrower?

2. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    GM: Heh, alright, I'll okay the powers. Though the fact that Miko has somewhat of an ability to see Shatterpoints should prove interesting.
    He'll have to conjure alot of concentration and focus just to be able to sense them though.

Also, the General and the Dark Jedi that Miko is battling is the same person.
    If you meant the Officer though, then we'll see. ;)

3. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Blooded Officer
    Apsolon, Blooded Warship

When the High General Tenku Zan had glided forward and out of the shadows, the officer had immediately moved away.
    No one on the ship questioned the orders or authority of this man.
    He could punish a being in a way that it could never fathom in its darkest nightmares.

Moving off to the side, the lieutenant kept his hands behind his back and stood tall and statue-esqe, his eyes placed on the Jedi before him.

He heard the General calmly ask the man his name and the Officer felt himself shudder at the sound of his voice.

Then he heard the other reply audaciously, "Not until you tell me yours."

The Officer narrowed his eyes. How dare he talk to the General that way?
    Instantly, the Jedi gestured with his hand and the two dozen armed soldiers around them had raised their assault rifles and proceeded to drill vollies of bullets into both the Officer and his superior.

In a minute span of time that seemed to take place only inside his mind, years of combat training-honed reflexes spurred him to life and the lieutenant had jumped off to the side, his blaster-pistol already out and trained on a grouping of soldiers in front of him.

But he did not have the reflexes of a Jedi or Teras Kasi Master and it was too late.
    Dozens of rapid-fire slugs had already zeroed in on him and had torn into his body, blasting it to bits.

The Officer let out a garbled scream as he died. His world tumbling into red and then, darkness...

Tag: Miko, Tenku

4. windu4

May 15, 2008
  5. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Driton
    Apsolon, Downed Shuttle

Back on the planet, Driton huddled close to his seat to keep warm.
    The power systems of the ship had failed due to a glitch caused by the storm.

He had already laid spare blankets he had found at the back of the shuttle over the unconscious form of China and Alec, and realized that he and Nolston probably needed them as well.

"Driton can you find out where our current location might be we need to find Master Scraw, River, and Knight Strife", Nolston spoke as he began a coughing fit that shook his entire body his tongue covered in blood as it hacked up through his throat.

Driton looked at the Jedi Knight, alarmed at the condition he was in and nodded.
    "Eh, sure mate, just hold on, okay? Hold on..."

Going to the back of the ship, he found a few more blankets and brought them up to where he and Nolston's seats were.
    Putting one gingerly around the Jedi Knight's shoulders, he suddenly remembered the datapad that China had been carrying around.

Crawling over to where she lay, he gently lifted the blanket up and looked at her belt in search of the device.
    Upon inspection, he found nothing but her lightsabers and frowned.

"Eh...hmmm."

Then he remembered her pocketing the thing when she had last used it.
    "Hrm..."
    Looking her over, he found the impression of the device on the outside of her pocket and grimanced just slightly.
    "Eh...I'm really sorry...don't kill me when you wake up...but please wake up..."
    He felt a little wave of sadness and then gently reached into her pocket, trying as hard as he could to fish the device out without disturbing her too much.

With a little jiggling and some effort, he finally managed to free the device from her synth-leather pants and momentarily wondered how he had ever gotten it out.
    "Blimey..." He shook his head.

"Okay...now..." He flicked switch below the screen. Nothing happened.
    His eyes widened. "Oh, come on you piece of Poodoo!" He slammed it hard against the bulkhead and then stopped just as suddenly, wincing.
    He looked down to China and saw that she hadn't even twitched.
    His eyes grew sad. He wouldn't have minded her jumping up out of her seat yelling at him - even If she decapitated him with her lightsaber afterwards.

Gently, he placed the blanket back over her and tucked her to make sure she stayed warm, then crawled as quietly as he could over to where Nolston sat and dropped the thing in his lap.
    "Nolston, your a smart guy, make this damn thing work!" He exclaimed quietly under his breath, desperation creeping at the corners of his voice.

TAG: Nolston

6. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku watched calmly corrupted his men and killed the lieutenant, using the force to block the shots at him before using a rare skill he had picked up after leaving the temple. It had several names but went as force breach to most of them. It destroyed the man's link to controlling the troops.

"Leave us." Tenku ordered the men, the same state of non expression continuing. This boy had just condemned himself to a torture unlike anything he had experienced. It was one thing to challenge Tenku himself, but he had not and he would face the consequences. Tenku considered him a boy regardless of age for this error.

The men had exited by now and the Hangar's blast door to the rest of the ship closed, as did the one beyond the Mag-con field that contained the hangar's air and objects. There was no way out until Tenku wished there to be. He did not make a physical aggressive mood, just a mental one. A brief reach into his opponent's mind triggered what is perhaps the most effective torture method that is created with the force. It replays the subject's most painful and in some cases embarrassing memories again and again. A favorite punishment of him and his master.

Of course the subject can break out of it, but it is no easy feat and for the first time since he entered the hangar Tenku's face gave off a slight smile, the punishment of this man had begun, how quickly he broke out of it would be another way to measure him, although 'soon' for this, is speaking relatively.

Tag: Miko
    OOC: It's easy to start, byt hard to break, to read up on it look here

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Torture_by_Chagrin

7. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Emyo

Miko dropped to his knees feeling intense pain ravage over his system. He saw a man masked reaching donwards a blaster in his hand,after killing his parents. Time changed and he saw he and his master in an intese battle with a dark jedi but the jedi had smiled and struck his master down. He saw himself and his padawan fighting dark jedi before he himself was captured and tortured. He groaned and murmured to himself "This stops now."

He quickly redirected his attack to the dark jedi in his pain he used his power of shatterpoint to find the man's weakpoint he realized his weakness and slowly stood. A vessel in his forhead burst and nose blead intenstly but he ignored. HE ended the attack and stood weakly.

He didnt give the sithlord a chance to recover he stoody up and made himself center of the force. "I AM NO BOY!"He roared as force lightnig left his palms and slammed into the DArk Lord as he did this he force choked the DArk Lord. He ran forward ignoring his pain as he ignited his lightsaber and used force speed to attack his opponent.

8. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: First off, Shatter point lets you see a fracture point and I'm not sure your making up your own is bad or not, you can't just say *I bust one of your veins* You could try, but I can stop it, watch below as I block or counter said moves.

The man broke the torture in his mind and stood up, focusing for a second, Tenku reacted quickly, managing to disrupt the blow aimed there. The boy proceeded to conmcentrate, drawing power from the force, something that Tenku and his master did almost passively now, "I AM NO BOY!"

"Perhaps not in age but in personality, courtesies, and rushing blindly into combat with a far stronger opponent." Tenku replied, tone still sounding smooth, as if he was consistently calm throughout this fight. The boy shot a burst of lightning from his palms which Tenku rapidly redirected with a telekinetic angled force wall. It was followed shortly by the boy's attempt at force choking Tenku, who destroyed the hold with the force before it really had a chance to do anything. As the boy charged, lightsaber in hand, at force speed towards Tenku, The master drew himself into a battlemind, before gracefully parrying the boy's blow at a somewhat greater speed and in that moment when he had briefly repelled him gave of a quick makashi salute.

Tenku had noticeable high ground here, having entirely mastered the fencing form of Makashi, and devoting a good portion of his training to dueling skills which became clearly evident as after parrying the boy's blow proceeded to go on that attack, beginning a series of strikes which aimed to tire the boy, as Makashi conserved energy, as well as being precise.

9. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC My mistake I busted MY vein

10. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Apologies then, just reply as if the forhead part didn't happen to me in my post

11. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: River Hadrian
    Apsolon

River didn?t look up, focusing on the work at hand. Using the Force, she neutralized whatever was left of the poison before moving on to his wounds, cleaning them as swiftly as she could.

?Yes, of course.? She answered after a while, a small, unfamiliar frown settling between her eyebrows. Honey coloured strands of hair fell in front of her mismatched eyes. ?You do not seem to be as injured as I thought you?d be??

River trailed off, hoping the others were just as lucky.

Tag: Shadow.

00c: sorry it's so rushed...next one will be way better, I promise

12. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko emyo

He's playing with me! This is what Miko Emyo realized as he deflected this Dark Lord's Attack. <Kay Miko less talking more fighting.> So the rouge jedi sank into Vaapad. Back and forth they went. Miko merely absorbed the attack and sent it spitting back out. In Vaapad one never got tired, if they had enough discipline they could fight forever. Miko accepted the attack and fought harder eventually forcing Tenku backwards, but he knew it would not last.
    So Miko flipped backwards aiming a kick at the mans chest and at his solar plexus. He landed on a narrow support beam on the hangar ceiling. He then guestered and sent several support beams at Tenku at the same time sending great streams of electricity at Tenku at the same time.

Sorry if there are alot of typos

13. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryu Strife
    Apsolon

?You do not seem to be as injured as I thought you?d be??

Ryu almost laughed, but then realize that that would probably only cause him to hurt. Instead he went with a simple reply, "Is that so?...lucky me" he looked away taking a deep sigh, feeling really weak, he hated feeling weak. When he felt weak he felt like a weakling, a loser, a nobody, like anything could and would hurt him with ease. ' Which is probably why I crave power so much...'.

Master Eto had always told him, warn him, that is was bad to think this things, because such thoughts like a need for power would lead him to the dark side.

The dark side...

'For some reason that doesn't sound as scary as those Master Jedi's in the council describe it as' Ryu flinched as he felt a huge pain in his head like someone had just stabbed him in the ear and the blade had gone all the way through to the other end of his ear. The Jedi Knight tried to hide any sign of his sudden pain fearing that it would cause this healing process to last longer.

"Are you done yet?" Ryu asked a little rougher than he had intend it to sound. He flinched again, the darkness was getting uneasy...

TAG: River

14. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    IC: Ryu Strife
    Apsolon

?You do not seem to be as injured as I thought you?d be??

Ryu almost laughed, but then realize that that would probably only cause him to hurt. Instead he went with a simple reply, "Is that so?...lucky me" he looked away taking a deep sigh, feeling really weak, he hated feeling weak. When he felt weak he felt like a weakling, a loser, a nobody, like anything could and would hurt him with ease. ' Which is probably why I crave power so much...'.

Master Eto had always told him, warn him, that is was bad to think this things, because such thoughts like a need for power would lead him to the dark side.

The dark side...

'For some reason that doesn't sound as scary as those Master Jedi's in the council describe it as' Ryu flinched as he felt a huge pain in his head like someone had just stabbed him in the ear and the blade had gone all the way through to the other end of his ear. The Jedi Knight tried to hide any sign of his sudden pain fearing that it would cause this healing process to last longer.

"Are you done yet?" Ryu asked a little rougher than he had intend it to sound. He flinched again, the darkness was getting uneasy...

TAG: River

15. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006

GM:
    Heh, no it's fine. Actually, only one Jedi in the Order practices Vapaad at the moment. Though If you rewrite your post with Juyo that would be fine. :)

16. windu4

May 15, 2008
    by the way not to rush you but I am waiting for you yuul

17. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I was under the impression that juyo was energy draining? oh well

The master gracefully dodged the kick shortly before his opponent leapt up to the beams and began sending them at him along with a burst of lightning which Tenku dodged as he jumped onto and ran up one of the beams just before it hit the ground at force speed, Leaping at the high end just as the lower end hit the ground. He landed easily on the other end of the beam his foe was occupying
    snapping his lightsaber back into position as he did so.

"You retreat to a climate I'm better suited for, I thought you more intelligent than that." He shook his head at his foe. An important thing about the beams, not only did he have excellent balance, but makashi was best in strait forward and strait back, fighting back and forth on a singal line, giving Tenku the upper hand and the master wasted no time in taking advantage of it and moved to attack.

Tag

OOC: Hopefully that wasn't too bad, I'm tired.

18. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC I know but my man has incredible reserves of force energy but I'll be more realistic.

IC Miko

Dull fingres of fatigue pushed its way into Miko's mind as he fought the Sith Lord. Miko quickly realized that he could not fight like this for much longer. He flipped from the beam and landed he extinguished his lightsaber. At the same time he ignited his electrum lightsaber and assumed a Djem So stance. HE gave a quick salute at the sith waiting for him to attack.

19. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

Tenku leaped of the beam following his foe, floating the last half of the way down before landing lightly on his feet. "Running is only prolonging your problems boy." Tenku advised. "This match will not end in your favor, you seem to know it and fight on anyway..."

Tenku launched into a series of of precise strikes, one stroke of the brush, one move of the blade, likened to a deadly calligraphy. Each flowing move leading to the next, a swirling pattern as deadly as it is beautiful. To the dark master, combat was an art.

Tag

20. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Emyo

Miko sighed his lightsaber crystal had given him a powerful boost of force energy, this sith had no chance against him now. Djem So was a powerful form of lightsaber combat, it could easily defeat a dancing form of Makashi. Miko saw lightsaber combat as a necessary and grim reality while his oppnent saw it as a game.

Miko stepped forward sent several powerful battering strikes at his opponent's head neck and shoulders, eventually his defense would cave due to the strength and power of Djem So.

Tag

21. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Not nearly as balancing in your favor as you might think, you haven't mastered it yet. Oh and its not a game to Tenku, rather it a deadly art.

Tenku observed the boy slip into a Djem So form and launch a series of powerful assaults, fortunately for the master however, the boy had obviously not mastered it and Tenku had spent a large time practicing against this form to be prepared, it did not entirely eliminate the the boy's advantage but combined with Tenku's mastery of his form, and the boy's skill with what he was using wasn't mastery by any means. As the attacks came the master settled for slightly deflecting the attacks in addition to sidesteps and reflexes, conserving his energy like he had been doing for the bulk of the match.

"You can't win this fight, it's already set in stone, I've seen it play out before me. But I do admire your fighting on anyway, or perhaps it is because you haven't seen this fights end as I have."

Tag

22. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC This is Miko's opinion not mine. He thinks that Tenku sees it as a game.

IC Miko Emyo

As far as lightsaber combat was concerned Miko had never been challanged those he fought had eventually caved in on his powerful fighting style, this was the first time he was actually being CHALLANGED. Miko defended himself best he could he had no strategy now he had great reserves of force energy but they really weren't going anywhere. Miko's pride would no allow him to surrender but he had no choice. Miko quickly flicked his lightsaber forward and flipped landing he extinguished his lightsaber.

"I admit nobody has challanged me like you have, I am no boy but I am willing to hear your offer."

TAg Yuul

23. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004

"I admit nobody has challanged me like you have, I am no boy but I am willing to hear your offer."

Tenku shook his head. "The only 'offer' is this, join and swear loyalty to my master, or we make you." Tenku mentally shakes his head, a real fighter would have fought on and given it their all regardless of the odds, this one was still a boy to Tenku. "You are not a boy in age but in brashness, failure to think things through, a quickly leaping into battle without observing your opponet." Tenku shakes his head before beginning to use the force to pull the lightsaber handle from his opponent's currently lose grip.

Tag

24. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko Emyo

Miko sighed his temper arose at the insult but he did not respond if he was going to make this work he would have to control his temper. Miko began to walk in a circle as Tenku drew his lightsaber from his palm, Miko simply canceled his telekinetic hold, Miko's lightsaber dropped to the ground. "Why should I join you?" Miko sent a tightbeamed comm signal to his droid on his wrist comm. Suddenly Miko force yanked his lightsaber towards himself and flipped backwards landing on his feet solidly. His ship which was controlled by his astromech turned and fired all of its duel energy cannons and blaster weapons at Tenku. Miko used force speed to get to his ship. He launched himself into is craft his fighter turned and fired all of its weapons at the door after a few seconds of being battered it fell apart. Miko it the accelerator and as he flew through space he released a small object which leacked gasses. These gasses would surround his ship and prevent tracking or tractor beam locks. Miko's ship spiraled towards Apsolon.

Tag anybody

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: The Hangar blast doors are heavily reinforced, designed to withstand the attacks you through at it. I very much doubt you would have battered them away that quickly with only energy weapons, damaged yes, destroyed no.

Tenku smile lightly under his hood, turning it into a victorious smirk. His foe hadn't caught on yet that Tenku was always one step ahead, prepared for what he tried to do, and it was all because he waited at the start of the fight and through shear experience and practice mentally plotted exactly how this fight would play out, including this attempt at running. To be truthfully honest this was the easiest foe to read he had ever met, other then most non-force users.

The moment the ship began to move Tenku didn't react, he acted having already plotted his move minutes ago. He force sped to avoid the debris kicked up by the blasters just barely, allowing said debris to give him cover before charging forward and leaping onto the vessel just as it began to complete its turn to face the blast doors, and the moment it first fired was the same moment Tenku sliced down into the astromech droid. The stroke while scrapping the droid had hit a few of the critical cables near that point and Tenku began moving towards the cockpit, slicing into the hull as he went, the ship would not be able to maintain itself soon...

OOC: I love how I built my character as one of those that can read people, I like the ICing trait it gives me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.