main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    OOC Notice that your character sees ahead of everything my character has an uncanny ability of beating odds based on his skill sets.

2. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    New character

Name: Dax Jaxon
    Race: Human
    Homeworld: Naboo

Appearance-

Height: 6 foot 4
    Weight: 175
    Build: Lean and muscular
    Clothing: All black jedi clothing
    Hair: Blond
    Eyes: Icy Blue
    Skin: White
    Scars/Markings/Tattoos: Scar over right hand, he has a prosthetic right hand
    Facial Hair:

Personality-

Traits: training, brooding and pacing
    Dislikes: diplomacy, riding mounts
    Habits: tinkering with mechanics and ships, spinning his lightsaber in the palm of his hand

Jedi History-

Jedi Rank/Title: knight
    Jedi Classification: guardian
    Master: Miko Emyo
    Student(s): N/A
    Natural Sensitivity: Control and Alter
    Natural Weakness: Sense
    Weapon(s): Duelist Lightsaber
    Blade Color(s): Green
    Hilt Description: Hilt resembles Luke Skywalker except it is all silver
    Lightsaber Form: Djem So- Mastery Soresu- Focus
    Jedi Martial Arts: Punching and Kicking- Mastery
    Force Powers: Telekenesis, Force Speed, Precognition, Battle Mind, Force Absorb, Force Stealth, Breath Control, Stasis Field, Disable Droid, Enhance Ability
    Midi-Chlorian Count: (Note: I judge this, the better the character sheet you present to me, feasible, very detailed etc, the higher I will make your Force potential. The opposite goes for a CS that sounds retarded and has poor detail.)

Conventional Skills: Hacking, Piloting, Engineering( building and fixing things), sharp shooting, blend in crowd

Biographical History: Dac was trained by his master Miko Emyo and became involved in many of his adventures. He soon became a jedi knight and went on several missions on his own. HE has established himself as an accomplished duelist and pilot. He has a special connection with his master and wishes to redeem him. He has a good head on his shoulder while at times he can be brash and impatient.

3. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC Dax Jaxon

Dax nervously gripped the controls of his XJN Jedi issued starfighter. (advanced x-wing). His fighter shot towards Apsolon a planet riddled with war. He was supposed to be on leave from the jedi order to visit his grand mother on Naboo. He had lied his grandmother had died 5 years ago. DAx brought his fighter into a quick snap roll as he did noticed that Apsolon seemed to be covered with warships. He cursed silently as his fighter was pulled into the hangar bay by a seemingly invisible tractor beam. "Hear we go1" HE thought annoyed.

4. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei
    Blooded Warship, Lucifiel

As the Jedi starfighter was slowly brought into the enormous hangar bay of the great Blooded warship, nearly all of the ship's military personnel had been called to alert and ordered to the hangar to aid in securing the foreign craft.

Hundreds of armed soldiers in black uniforms, toting automatic slugthrowers filled the enormous berth of the bay, swarming around the starfighter as it landed.
    They did not want a repeat of the earlier situation onboard the Invincible.

Walking in with the last squads of soldiers was a man dressed in a baggy dark blue tunic and robe.
    His black shiny hair was worn long and tied up into a high ponytail.
    He gestured to a few of the soldiers as he came to a stop in front of the landed and secured craft.
    Smiling, he canted his neck some, looking the front up and down.

"You can come out now." He said, still smiling. "I'm afraid your little joy-ride is over. Your ship has been securely locked down and its systems shut off. There is nothing to do now but surrender."

TAG: Dax Jaxon

5. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC DAx Jaxon

Dac inhaled slowly and released his grip on the controls he slipped his lightsaber on his belt and slowly stepped out of the ship he put his hands on his head and said:

"OK you got me I mean you know harm the force was calling me here..."

Tag Johnhunter

6. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

Juyosei watched the young man, a Jedi Knight; disembark from his ship, hands being put atop his head.

"OK you got me I mean you know harm the force was calling me here..."

"Apparently." He placed his hands behind his back and clasped them there, fixing his dark eyes on the young Knight before him.
    "Why are you here? I understand that the man currently being apprehended on our sister ship is your former Master."

TAG: Dax

7. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC DAx Jaxon

So he is here Dax thought.

"Well you see I was aware my master was apart of this conflict I was just gonna come here to see what I can to alleviate the situation. I am not on any sides. "

TAg john

8. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

Nodding, the Falleen Jedi Master walked around the young Knight in a circle, studying him as he did.
    After making a full revolution he stopped in front of the young man and gestured with a nod of his head.
    "Very well. You can take your hands off your head. You may also hold onto your weapon - provided you remain civil."

He raised his chin and spoke in a more direct manner. "The world of Apsolon is engaged in open rebellion, both to the Republic and the false Jedi Order. We Jedi are leading these people and forming the new Jedi Order. One that is proper, and one that will survive the darkness that is surely to come."

"If you can persuade your Master to join us, and then do so yourself, you will not be destroyed or taken as prisoners. We need all the Jedi we can get."

9. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC Dax

"IF I can find him." Dax admitted "When I came in a I felt a dark presence presumably a dark jedi on your sister ship, are you aware of this?"

tag

10. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

Juyosei merely smiled. "Do you classify The Force into light and dark sides? Master Zan is more so an adherent of both."
    At this, he strode up to the young Knight and stood over him, bathing him in shadow.
    Looking down into his eyes, his dark gaze burned with an intensity mirrored in his smile.
    "What do you sense when you look at me?"

11. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC Dax

"I sense power, understanding of the force. But I am no dark jedi and if you wish to recruit me to your side I am afraid those are not the parameters or the objectives of my mission. I am treading on the Order as it is I need no more distractions. Thank you for your help. " Dax bowed and prepared to leave.

Tag

12. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

The Falleen smiled. "And just what are the parameters or objectives of your mission, Knight Jaxon?"
    Continuing, he gestured to the ship that sat locked in both a mechanical arm and force harness. "Your ship is impounded here and you cannot leave. As I have stated before, you either join us or you are imprisoned, or destroyed."

"Or..." His smile deepened and there was a dark light in his eyes. "I will let you leave, if you can go through me."

He remained still, looking at the young Knight as the hundreds of soldiers around them backed off slightly, slugthowers still leveled at the intruder.

TAG: Jaxon

13. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC DAx

DAx's lightsaber hummed to life green energy burst from his fist. He sank into his battlemind.

"I have a mission I will help however I can, I will recover my master, I will not succuumb to the Dark Side, these are my missions these are my parameters, I will remove anybody in my way. Step aside dark jedi or I will destroy you. " Dax assumed a soresu stance in haling sharply and preparing to fight.

14. Yuul_Shamar

Yuul_Shamar Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'm still waiting on a tag

15. windu4

May 15, 2008
    IC Miko

Miko cursed as he realized that his fighter was damaged. His ship spiraled into the atmosphere as oxygen slowly leaked out.

TAg ANyone

OCC SOrry about short post idont have that much time on my hands right now

16. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: Confising, though i attacked your ship still in the hangar, especially seeing how i wouldn't survive in space. Read my last Rp post i think

17. windu4

May 15, 2008
    OOC Sorry i will re do it.

IC Miko

"STANG." Miko released a stream of curses as he activated the emergency landing sequence. The ship crashed to the ground.

Tag Yuul

18. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

Juyosei watched the Jedi Knight finish his sentence, his face still set in a stony expression. His eyes were dark; cold.
    "You will destroy me?" At last, a thin smile crept at the corners of his mouth. "We'll see."
    He remained motionless, his arms hanging at his sides, hidden beneath layers of loose dark blue fabric that flowed a few inches beyond his where his hands ended.

The soldiers had since backed far away into the outer confines of the bay, fearful expressions on their faces.
    They knew what was coming.

Slowly, the aged Falleen began to raise his hand, then, with an abrupt quickness he had extended his arm all the way and the cloth that covered his hand had been flung back, exposing the weapon held there.
    It looked like a metallic rod.
    It could be a lightsaber but it was difficult to tell exactly. Two and a half feet long, it shined with a chrome surface and bore several panel-like coverings over it.
    His hand held it lightly, with a casual ease.

Slowly, he bought the weapon down to his other hand and gently slapped the end of it into his palm.
    "Tell me, Jaxon." He mused, smiling slightly. "How often do you rely on your lightsaber? How deep is your understanding of Broken Gate?"

He smiled, recalling how the young Jedi had taken a sharp inhale of breath just as the duel had begun.
    "Dax, did you know that when you take in air too quickly, your muscles become tight and that you can actually impede your body's own speed by fractions of a second? Only fractions, yes, but valuable in a life and death struggle. Indeed, it takes one much time to master the inner machinations of the body and it is through those exploits that one truly takes one step closer to linking the mind and body together."

He stepped forward and in one graceful stride had cleared the distance between himself and the younger man.
    Keeping his eyes locked onto those of the young Knight, he spoke again, very clearly and quietly.
    "Can you destroy me? Do it then. I am right here."

19. Ofi1

Ofi1 Jedi Youngling

Jun 8, 2008
    IC Dax

He's bating me Dax realized. He didnt respond and deactivated his lightsaber and turned to his ship. HE guestered and the clamps that secured them were ripped away from the ship. He calmly began to walk to his X-wing

20. SelenaMeeka

SelenaMeeka Jedi Youngling

Jan 18, 2008
    OOC: Wow, it's been a long time. Very long time. I'm sorry guys, for just leaving without a word to most of you. But, seeing as life has finally died down and I'm out of the horrible situation I was in, I have more time to devote to this. I'm really greatful to JohnHunter for keeping China alive. LoL. This is ChinaMonroe, btw....

And on that note, I'm posting my first post as China in a long time....I'm taking some liberties here, and sorry for it being so long. Enjoy.

IC: China
    Apsolon

Images of people and places she didn't really know flew by. The seasons changed, the faces grew old and young again. Was she dead? Was this what it was like to be one with the force? China couldn't tell. She felt nothing. No peace, no tranquility, not even fear. Being part Miraluka she had never fully seen the world as humans did. She could see colors, but things were still...faded. Almost ghost like in their appearance. Not in her visions now. The world was vibrant, the lines bold. Colors didn't bleed into each other. She'd never seen anything like this. Yet, she couldn't focus on one image. They kept going by too fast.

Suddenly, everything stopped.

She didn't know where she was. She'd never been here before. It was a small room, run down, in great need of repair. The window was mostly covered by a ripped blanket nailed into the wall. Someone was crying. She pulled herself up and looked around. Just as suddenly as it had come, the place vanished. It felt like China had been thrown out of somewhere she shouldn't of been.

Suddenly, she felt the ground rise to meet her and the coldness of the floor under her. On all fours, she looked up at the people passing up. They didn't notice her, not one even looked in her direction. She knew the place. It was the library from the temple. She saw herself as a young padawan, sitting alone near a view screen. She remembered that day. She should of been in lightsaber training, but instead she had snuck out. She saw her former master walk in. He was in a rather heated debate with another master she didn't reconize. The library was mostly deserted so their conversation wasn't hushed. They were speaking in a language China didn't understand. This was before she had learned enough to use the force to decifer it. Even now the words sounded alien to her ears.

Instead of hiding from her master (she was, afterall, not where she was supposed to be), she stayed. Almost as if she was frozen to the chair. The Jedi Master who argued with her master looked towards China. A horrible feeling washed over the girl. She didn't like this man and he didn't seem to like her either. The grin that crept across his face made her shudder. He turned his attention back to her master and they ended the conversation. As China watched the man leave, her master approached her. She was expecting him to be upset with her, but instead he just sighed. He patted her shoulder with one of his broad hands and then turned to leave. He never spoke of that day to her, and she never asked.

Before China could comprehend why she had seen that, she felt the world give way under her.

Another place she didn't know. This time it looked like a ship. A man and a woman stood. He had his back to China, but she could see the woman. She was pretty, brown hair and brown eyes. She didn't know who she was. The woman smiled at the man. They were talking, but China couldn't hear what they were saying. The uniforms they wore signaled to her that they were in the military, but as soon as she figured it out the vision vanished.

Falling.
    All she felt was the sensation of falling.

Then all around her was snow. The softness of it was almost lost on her. All she could really feel was the cold. There was voices, but she couldn't make them out. No one was around her, though. Confused, she stood up. Nothing. Just snow and sky. China went to move but couldn't. Suddenly there was a bright flash and she felt the wind being knocked out of her. Expecting to feel the ground catch her, she was suprised when the

21. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: Welcome back and excellent post. I'm sorry If mine isn't up to par with yours. I'm a bit tired right now. ^_^'

Driton
    Apsolon, Shuttle

In the middle of watching Nolston fiddle with the datapad, Driton nearly jumped out of his skin as he felt something land on his head, temporarily blinding him.
    "Crikey!" Casting off what turned out to be the same blanket he had laid on China, he turned to see her roll onto her side, grabbing onto one of the arms of the reclined chair she had been laid into, and then give a bloodcurdling scream.

As she lay back down and put her hands over her eyes, he rushed to her side, for a moment, biting his lower lip.
    Ripping off a piece of his shirt, he grabbed his canteen off his belt and dripped some water onto it, then leaning down, laid the cloth over her forehead gingerly.
    "China...China, can you hear me? It's alright, it?s alright now. Everything's alright."
    He spoke quietly, his voice slightly choking up.
    Taking the blanket, he used one hand to hold it high over her face, bathing it in shadow.
    Almost feeling tears come to his eyes, he slipped his other hand into hers and gave it a gentle squeeze.
    "I'm right here...I'm...I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

He blinked his tears back and swallowed, giving her hand another gentle squeeze.
    "It's alright. You?re safe now."

Closing his eyes, he felt a tear fall off his cheek and onto China's.

TAG: China

22. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    IC: Tenku Zan

Tenku flipped off the fighter as the damage forced it's pilot, his foe, to land in the hangar once more. He moved back into a calm and relaxed guard stance, well it looked relaxed anyway. "Tell me boy, have you decided to surrender yet? Give up?"

Tag

23. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    Juyosei

The Falleen watched as the young Knight didn't reply, and as he deactivated his weapon, turned to his ship. As he gestured towards the mechanical arm that held his craft in place, there was a very slight shudder but it did not so much as budge.
    Furthermore, as the young Jedi walked towards his ship, the blast shield was already being lowered over the ray shielding that separated them from cold hard vacuum.
    As it came down all the way top the floor, it sealed the hangar bay shut, and Jaxon's chances of escaping.
    Juyosei laughed.
    "The restraints on your craft are made of a very thick and extremely heavy composite durasteel and it would require considerable effort for even I to remove it."
    He smiled. "Your ship is impounded here effectively, and you are trapped. I am not baiting you, Knight Jaxon. You said you would destroy me If I did not step aside, so I await you to back up your words."
    He turned the cyndrilical object in his hands as a thin smile crept up his face. "I told you, If you are to leave, you must do so only through me."

24. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    GM: I've decided to play the role of River for the moment - in order to move scenes ahead so we can get on with the story.

*Hugs* It's only temporary so I hope you don't mind, Moonlight.

25. Yuul_Shamar

Nov 3, 2004
    OOC: I'm still here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.