1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Ryu sighed, he had some cuts in his face from the sudden attack. Some parts of his clothe were cut, but from his limited medical knowledge nothing was broken.

He looked around hoping to find some people; he had gotten lost after they were attacked. He sighed once again, Great time to be lost Ryu, c'mon you need find the others

Suddenly he started to hear voices, also he was feeling the presence of others, "Looks like I'm close"

Tag: Anyone.

OCC: Well I finally introduced my character. I'm kinda confusing right now, so if anyone can help my character I will really appreacite it.
  2. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Sniper

The Sniper laying belly down on the ground outside spotted what looked like a Jedi knight walking about dazed and lost.

He stuck up his blaster-rifle to signal Ryu to come into the building.

The Sniper lowered his head again and focused on the people he could see moving about in the distance.
  3. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Ryleck,Apsolon, Duracreter Building

Ryleck spun around, lighsaber in hand, sensing a presence approaching.
    "Someone is approaching" Ryleck said as he ignited his lightsaber and stood ready in front of the other jedi to protect them. Relieved as Ryu stepped through the door Ryleck disengaged and turned off his lightsaber.

"Thought we lost you back there." Ryleck said with relief that he was alive. " Come join us." Ryleck said as he gestured for Ryu to join the somewhat circle of jedi. "We are going to engage our new escape plan. One of us has to stay behind and were all waiting for a volunteer." Ryleck said with great, enthusiastic sarcasm.

TAG: ALL
  4. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    China stood there, her arms across her chest. With the one hand resting on the top of her other arm she drummed her fingers constantly, frowning. The situation didn't look good, but leaving one back was surely a death wish. She kept thinking this seemed all too...similar...

"What if someone was to...contact the leaders, or a central person of Apsolon? Maybe we can negotiate a cease-fire for the moment? At least long enough for them to hear us out?"

She looked around, noting the strange glances she was getting.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving this planet with out a resolution again. Besides, not all violence has to end with violence. It will make us look somewhat better to them if we try to keep the death count on our hands to a minimal-never mind that they started this. It's probably some sick test, or maybe they are just crazy? Who knows. But, there has to be another reasonable solution to all of this."

China dropped her arms to her sides and straightened out her light blue tunic, grumbling over the tears and stains. "Man...that's never going to come out..."

TAG all
  5. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi Knight Ryu

"Thought we lost you back there."

Ryu looked at Master Ryleck and everyone else who was around them. He sighed, he had finally found them.

" Come join us." "We are going to engage our new escape plan. One of us has to stay behind and were all waiting for a volunteer."

Ryu looked at Chine who had suggested to negotiation. He nodded in agreement, he loved a good fight, but she made a good point. Violence shouldn't always end in violence.

"Maybe I could go and try to negotiate with them, I think its worth a shot..."

Tag: China, everyone, anyone
  6. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: River

River carefully tended to pulling the peices of shrapnel out of Ditron's back. Thankfully they had been so hot when they burried themselves upon Ditron's flesh, as they had half cauterized the wounds, and prevented him from loosing too much blood.

She raised a single, slender eyebrow as her gaze fell upon a stunningly big chunk; it had to be at least seven inches long and so sharp River's first attempt to pull it out ended with her own finger bleeding.

Placing her right hand on a small patch of skin that wasn't hurt, she took the chunk of metal with her left hand and pulled, ignoring the feeling of his muscles tensing up under her palm and pulled it out. She also managed to ignore the glare Ditron gave her for it.

"You'll forgive me someday, Commander" she stated with one of her small, enigmatic smiles as she cleaned the wounds with a piece of bandage and a liquid she took from a brown vial.

When she was done, she smeared some curing ointment over the burns and wounds and firmly bandaged the man's torso after giving him a strong painkiller.

"There you go, Commander" She said softly while cleaning the blood from her hands with another piece of bandage "Please inform it should it start bothering you or hurting, I'll change the bandages later"

She offered him a warm half smile before turning to China with another vial, except this had a blue ribbon tied around it.

"Here, China, give it a sip, it should help with your headache" she offered the small bottle and then took a painkiller for herself, quickly bandaging her right hand.

Tag: Any
  7. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Bleh, I've been down with a cold today and I just had a splitting headache a couple hours ago that kept me in bed during those hours after my last post. My head's good now so I might as well post before it comes back.

IC: Alec Stuko
    Apsolon, Duracrete Building

"If we attempted to move out of this building any time soon, one of us could die in the proccess."

"I believe you were the one that had just said that we were going to pull out and evac to the nearest landing zone," Alec replied calmly.

"Once they think this building has been abandoned they will capture it and hold it to make sure the area is clear of hostiles. So your plan, while certainly intelligent, won't be very applicable."

"Never said it would be easy," replied Alec, not showing any annoyance that may or may not have come from someone trying to find dents in your own plan. "Which was why it would be more likely accomplished if it was a Jedi that volunteered."

Another reason Alec thought of himself as one who was more appropriate to stay behind in the duracrete building while everyone piled into dropships was because of his skills in the Force excelling in the Alter branch of Force abilities. With a bit of mind-tricks and improvision, Alec had a chance of slipping away from the army and sneaking off to the capital, perhaps commandeering a speeder so that Alec wouldn't have to go all the way on foot.

"That is an order Stuko..."

Alec had been about to follow Scraw's order but Driton was already getting to work on that with the comlink in his helmet. Seeing as that that was being taken care of, Alec turned back to the rest of the group.

"Maybe I could go and try to negotiate with them, I think its worth a shot..."

Alec immediately looked at the new visitor - Ryu - and was glad to see that that previously missing Jedi had managed to find his way back to the rest of the group. However, Ryu's thoughts of negotiating was a bad one in Alec's mind.

"I don't think they're much into negotiating." As if to prove it, Alec looked out through a shattered hole in the building and immediately ducked right back as one blaster bolt from a sniper had tried to take off that exposed body part. "There was no way that they couldn't recognize us as belonging to the Republic. No doubt they got a nice view of our landing craft and our lightsabers, but they're still trying very hard to kill us."

Tag: Anyone
  8. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: Driton

While Master River was tending to his wounds, Driton peered closely at the spliced circuitry in his helmet's earpiece.
    He frowned and worked the ion needle into the hole, slowly reattaching wires and miniature panels.

Ryleck spun around, lighsaber in hand, sensing a presence approaching.
    "Someone is approaching" Ryleck said as he ignited his lightsaber and stood ready in front of the other jedi to protect them. Relieved as Ryu stepped through the door Ryleck disengaged and turned off his lightsaber.

Thought we lost you back there." Ryleck said with relief that he was alive. " Come join us." Ryleck said as he gestured for Ryu to join the somewhat circle of jedi. "We are going to engage our new escape plan. One of us has to stay behind and were all waiting for a volunteer." Ryleck said with great, enthusiastic sarcasm.

He glanced up a bit from his work as a Jedi Knight stepped into the building cautiously.
    Driton lowered his eyes back down to the inside of the helmet only to hear China's voice behind him. He raised an eyebrow and kept working while listening to her.

"What if someone was to...contact the leaders, or a central person of Apsolon? Maybe we can negotiate a cease-fire for the moment? At least long enough for them to hear us out?"
    There was a pause.
    I'm sorry, but I'm not leaving this planet with out a resolution again. Besides, not all violence has to end with violence. It will make us look somewhat better to them if we try to keep the death count on our hands to a minimal-never mind that they started this. It's probably some sick test, or maybe they are just crazy? Who knows. But, there has to be another reasonable solution to all of this."
    He heard the young woman quiet a bit and grumble.
    "Man...that's never going to come out..."

He closed his eyes and had almost made up his mind not to reply to her queries but changed his mind at the last second.
    He sighed and looked over his shoulder at her.
    "Look Gundark, the way I understand it, we're in the middle of a huge civil war or revolution here.
    He closed his eyes for a second, trying to remember what he had read in the Ops Room before he had left for the sick bay.
    "The warships that started engaging one another right after the Defiance jumped out each had different family crests on them. Obviously they are geared and prepared to assault one another now..."
    Driton frowned, he had remembered something. "Tactical Command told me about an important individual named Hurubaas or the like...said he was a political dissident of some type or another. He may be in control of some of these rival armies, or is pulling some of the strings behind the scenes...I don't know, but If we try to send someone to talk to them you can bet your pretty eyes we'll never see them again."
    He set the helmet down onto the ground and folded his arms.
    "We are sitting in the middle of a Kill Zone here and those soldiers out there aren't interested in talking with you or anyone else here.
    Someone here on this forlorn planet has all the aces in his possession and he won't hesitate to play them to take anyone out."
    He turned around more to face her, his piercing midnight gaze locking directly with hers.
    "Look, what you have to understand is that these people have no pity, they have no remourse and they will not stop until you and I and everyone in this room are dead. That?s it. That's the reality of it. Whether you like it or not, Gundark."
    He looked around at the other Jedi with equally serious eyes. "We're going to pull out of here soon, and you will go back to your monastery..."
    Driton glanced at China and felt a pang of guilt settle into his stomach.
    Your too much of a sweetheart to ever kill anyone, Im going to take you away from all of this, and then I don't ever want to see you again.
    He forced himself to glare hard at her.
    Ever.
    Picking his helmet back up, he looked down at it and spoke soberly.
    "Once your all back on Coruscant, you can le
  9. WISE_JEDI12 Force Ghost

star 2
    OOC: Been out for a while RL has been giving me some problems, so I need to jump back in here so this post may sound a bit odd

IC: Rado Tavlan Location: Duracrete Building

Rado watched the events going on with a bit of interest he liked Driton he had quite a mouth and could back it up, and his remarks made Rado chuckle a bit, though he kept it to himself. When he heard they were to dig in till tommorow he immediatly began to look around for a place to get comfortable, seeing as there were none he chose to lean on a wall instead, first checking to make sure it wasn't exposed satisfied that it wasn't he leaned up against it and withdrew a stimstick.

He began to chew on it, he hated the taste but he knew it would help, he had no intention of sleeping that night, though he knew he could go the night easily he needed his senses at full, though the force could help him he didn't want to call on it till a time of need. So he chewed away just waiting and doubling numbers in his head 1 2 4 8 16 32 64 128 256 512 1024 2048...

Tag: Anyone who wishes to interact
  10. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

"Well, there you have it mates. Everyone dig in until tomorrow. No one takes a step outside for any reason. Have I made myself clear?"

"Crystal," replied Alec, already moving away with his pack shouldered. There were plenty of wounded around and Lieutenant Fuze was going to need some more work on his leg. Since he now had the time, Alec could go about realigning the bones and putting them in an external fixation device to keep the bones where they are. The lieutenant would probably need a quick dunk in the bacta tank so that he would heal, but until they got back to the frigate that had one, that was going to have to wait.

Looking around inside the building, Alec spotted one man leaning on the wall within the corner, one hand smothered against a bloody chest. What Alec could see, the man's skin was turning a shade of blue and seemed to have trouble breathing. Cyanosis and shortness of breath, symptoms of pneumothrax. Sighing, Alec brought his pack in front of him to started digging within it. If it was pneumothorax - and the man was displaying the symptoms for it - Alec may have to use tube thoracostomy to get the air that may be gathering and becoming trapped in the man's chest cavity out of him. Alec was going to have to work on him first before he went back to Lt. Fuze.

Oh well, this was the life of a healer.

11. sithspawn189 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Master Ryleck, Apsolon, Duracrete Building

{"Since we all had to stay the night in this beat up old building."} Ryleck thought to himself as he sat down crossed legged on the floor {"Might as well make myself comfortable"} Ryleck started to meditate to waste some time and to focus his keen senses on the battlefield out there.

Ryleck had no plan to go to sleep that night, just incase anyone decided to sneak up on the trapped team of jedi, which was highly unlikely anyway, but if they did, Ryleck would be the first to know, giving Ryleck the chance to assassinate the assassin.

TAG:ALL
  12. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3

Rubbing her eye -and spreading blood all over her cheek- River looked around. She was tiered, her hand hurt, and she was sick worried over her young Padawan. Still, she knew he was all right; she couldn't have explained how did she know, if anyone had asked, but she...felt it...and that was quite enough for her. Using a cloth to clean her face, she looked around, ingoring the pain and exhaustion hunting her own body.

Her mismatched eyes fixed upon Lt. Fuze as Ditron's voice registered on her mind.

"Well, there you have it mates. Everyone dig in until tomorrow. No one takes a step outside for any reason. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes, sir" she answered softly, all ready standing up. She saw Alec look to the other side of the room and followed his gaze.

"Say, Alec" she started, standing beside him "Want some help with that poor man, or should I start with Lt.Fuze's leg?" she studied them both with an expert eye "Shortness of breath...central cyanosis...I'm thinking pneumothorax... considering the wound on his chest..." she looked around her pack. It would've been obvious for anyone glancing her way that, while her hands went through the amazingly ordered pack, her mind was working fueriously, trying to find the cleanest, most practical solution "Here" she looked up, handing Alec some packages "Oclusive dressing has to be applied, should the wound be the cause of the collapsed wound, though I think tube thoracostomy..." she blushed, giving him an apologetic half-smile "Of course you know all this...I tend to do that a lot...sorry" she brushed her hair out of her eyes with her hand "Anyhow...need a hand or should I leave you to it?"

Tag: Sarge

00c: If you notice bad grammar, well, it's actually done on purpose, she also has an accent. Obviously because this sin't her first language..

13. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Wow, I just found out that Peter Boyle - the actor who plays Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond - just recently died. I am sad now :_|

"Anyhow...need a hand or should I leave you to it?"

Alec looked up when their second healer of the group approached and offered her a smile as she offered her services and was more amused then offended when she offered some advice on what to do, something that Alec did indeed already know how to do.

"It's alright," Alec replied, taking the dressing from River. "I suppose that with you being on missions while I was in the Temple, you didn't come across too many other doctors to help you out." He nodded towards the bluish colored man. "I can take care of this one."

Digging into his pack, Alec pulled out screws and the device that the screws would be attached to; an external fixation device that the healer handed to River. "I think you'll know what this is for. Get that onto the Lieutenant's leg. " With the screws, River should be able to place them within the bones that had been shattered before attaching them to the device. Once that's done, River should be able to adjust the device to realign the bones.

"The painkillers that I dispersed into him when I worked on his leg should still be working," Alec continued. "He shouldn't make too much of a fuss. With no bacta tank around, that's going to be the best we can do."

Tag: River
  14. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Ryu sighed and sat on the ground; he felt tired really tired, when they had attacked he was nearly caved in, but thanks to his force he was able to free himself. He know felt some pain in his left shoulder where his shoulder armor that had a wolf badge was located.

'Thank goodness this was here to protect me, I guess Master Eto was right, this thing is good luck' the jedi knight thought with relief, if that armor wasn't there he was sure that his left shoulder would have been crushed with no hopes of healing.

He remembered when Master Eto had giving him that shoulder pad with a wolf badge; it was the day he became his padawan. It was a long time ago, but he still remember what Master Eto had told him about the badge and its symbolism. The animal was called a wolf and it was said to be an ancient creature that might or might not have existed. Master Eto told him that the animal was strong, brave, smart, and headstrong, and that it would give him strenght. Master Eto told him that it reminded him of him.

Ryu passed his fingers through the silver badge, 'I'm surprise this thing isn't damage at all....thank you Mater Eto. Suddenly he felt the pain in his shoulder increase.

"Damn, I suppose I should rest if I want this shoulder to recover" whispered Ryu, "Or I could ask if any of this healers can fix it..."

15. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3

Outside the shattered structure, the sun was slowly setting on the horizon.
    Distant twinkling stars began to appear in the sky, and Apsolon's seven glorious moons began to glow like embers in the sky. All were different colors, some deep violet, others blue, others orange. Some were full, others halfway eclipsed.

Driton led out a sigh and leaned his head back against the cool stone of the wall where he sat. His eyes closed and he saw nothing but darkness.
    Earlier, he had spied the old wise Jedi Rado Talvan looking at him, smiling at him with that smile that came with the experience of old age.
    Driton had looked away and dismissed it, he felt like an alien among these people.
    So calm, so precise. They looked at things differently than other people...
    He opened his eyes and glanced at China.
    But they still felt pain like everyone else...

Lt.Fuze had been seen to by the expert healing of Alec Stuko and River Hadrian.
    Driton had hoped he would be conscious by morning, when it was time to move...

He glanced at his chronometer at his wrist, saw that the screen was shattered.
    Driton narrowed his eyes and decided he should make his last plans with the Jedi before he was to never see them again.
    His last feeling...

Standing up, he stretched a bit and kicked the wall beside him for attention, waking the few of the Jedi that were sleeping. Others had merely been in quiet meditation and looked up at him.
    Driton cleared his throat, his eyes serious.
    "Alright, just to warn you, nights here on Apsolon get frigidly cold without the protection of proper heating. So, all of you are to buddy up with a sleeping mate and stay beside one another for warmth."
    He waited for jokes to begin, but there were none.
    In Basic Training he had been taught this lesson of survival on planet's with cold nights like this one. It was always met by recruits with stirrings of laughter and rowdiness.
    But the Jedi didn?t do any of that.
    There was an awkward silence and he continued.
    "Now, I?m not talking about holding each other or anything, the warmest part of the human body to lay by is the back, so all of you will sleep with someone, back-to-back."
    He gave an annoyed glance at them. "I'll leave it to you then..."

Driton turned around and walked back to his corner when he saw China at the other side of the room. He looked her up and down and saw the manner of clothes she was wearing barely provided her with the type of clothing she needed. He smirked a little and shook his head.
    Walking up to her, he offered his hand and said,"Alright, your with me tonight."
    He motioned with his head to Scrawaoaanraoh and continued, "Now, personally, I would prefer him as he would be by far the best choice, but it looks as If he'll have about two people always sleeping back-to-back with him."
    Driton looked away, and when he looked back he was silently awed to find the reflections of the moons in her strange eyes.
    "You don't have to pair up with me If you don't want to..."
    He gazed deep into her eyes and found the muscles in his body that had always been tense, start to relax. He felt a strange tranquility fill him as he searched her eyes, what for, he didn't know.
    For that instant he could feel the tide of the universe through her, felt complete with everything. That for once, everything was alright.

He narrowed his eyes and blinked.
    He forced himself to break the gaze and looked away.
    "Like I said," He said harshly. "I don't care what you do, but I'll be damned If I risked my life for somone who's just going to freeze to death in the night."

Driton looked up at her for maybe the last time and started for the other side of the room, where he sat and started to undo the armour he had been wearing, and slowly tearing the upper part of the unisuit away from him.
    His hard, muscled chest and arms were exposed to the cold and he held the cloth up to her, his eyes cold, but also filled with a warmth they never had before.
    "This is for you If you want it, you
  16. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    GM:

It will remain night on Apsolon until I make the next post, just for continuity.
  17. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: JohnHunter, why do you pick on China? She likes her outfit...she won't let me draw her in anything else...unless there's less clothing! Argh...she's so picky! [face_hypnotized] Besides, she lost her bag with her brown Jedi robe in it. Naa. :p

Also, sorry, I've been really busy with work and stuff, so I wasn't able to post as soon as I'd of liked too. But, it's okay, because It's like reading a story with you guys! And Moonlight, it's okay. I suggest making it more apparent, it'll make your character seem even cooler!

IC:

China giggled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Maybe you didn't know, which is possible, but I've been here before. I know first hand some of the dangers of this place."

She smiled and motioned for him to sit next to her. She then pulled her legs up to rest her chin on her knees.

"I can survive the cold, and I won't get too sick. Thank you for the offer, but you will need the shirt more than I. Now, tell me, why are you so concerned with my well-being?"

Feeling the air get cooler, she pulled her hood up, to cover her ears.

{{Sometimes so much of the important stuff happens that you forget the small stuff...}} she smiled inward. She had nearly forgotten how cold it would get, then again, the last time she was here she only stayed planet-side for about two days. {{I guess somethings will never change. And somethings only get worse when you have a rogue Jedi on the loose.}}

Still, this mission seemed different. She couldn't let go of the feeling that they were not to be able to make it off the planet any-time soon, or that the quietness of the night would lend anyone here any sort of peace. The planet was teeming with negative energy, much more than she'd ever felt before. She had already made up her mind, she wasn't going to leave without some resolution this time. Too much was at stake to abandon the mission because of a family squabble.
  18. MoonlightsAngel Jedi Knight

star 3

She nodded her head at Alec and walked off, towards Lt. Fuze. River set to work quietly, her small hands moving hear and there, whispering in her own, ancient language to Lt. Fuze, who obviously couldn't understand a word, but nontheless, the tone and words were soothing, not only for the half-conciouss man, but also for anyone within earshot.

Fuze moaned in pain as River started to realign his shattered bones, his forehead pearling with sweat. River stopped to give him a rest and gently brushe dher finger over his sweaty forehead soothingly. Cracking could be heard as the bones were forced to their places, the man's fists curled into tight fists as he groaned, teeth clenched in agony. River ignored this, knowing it was better to get it over with at once and making the whole torture longer. She kept whispering in that nearly-lost angelic tongue of hers. With a last 'crack' and a deep, unearthy growl from Fuze, it was over.

River finished up and stood up, stretching; as she did her back cracked and she looked tiered, but happy. She pondered over giving Lt.Fuze another painkiller, but decided she couldn't risk it; instead she sat, still whispering untill the man fell unconciouss again and she walked away from him, close enough to keep a watch on him but far enough to gain some space. With a sigh, she slipped into meditation, deciding against sleep.

Ditron's voice vaguely drifted to her, but his command didn't register; slowly closing her eyes, she let her mind drift, wondering about her padawan, and giving small prayers for all of those who had died. She didn't realize some of her fellow Jedi were all ready choosing partners, so worried she was about her padawan.

Tag: Any really
  19. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Ryu looked around after hearing the instructions; all the Jedis needed to chose a partner so that they could share their body heat and not freeze to death in this place. He sighed, 'I guess I'll wait for everyone else to chose someone'

He sighed and flinched slightly feeling the pain in his should once again only this time it was stronger; he rubbed it trying to ease the pain as best as he could.

20. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5

Alec had made sure to use some anesthesia on the man before he got to work. Thanks to the dressing that River had given him, Alec covered the wound so that it was airtight, though he did leave a small opening - a flutter valve - for his next bit of procedures. With some antiseptics that cleansed the skin over the area, Alec produced a needle of anesthesia that he injected into the skin and down the muscle of the man's chest to numb it.

With the tube, Alec slipped it into the man's chest before adding some stitches to prevent the tube from falling off before adding some more dressing. Despite the anesthesia, the man was no doubt feeling pain as he groaned painfully, gritting his teeth and trying not to cry out. Summoning the Force, Alec stretched out with it, calming the man's mind while he set to work, something that had helped Alec with several procedures, and did now as the man started to become quiet.

Soon, everything was finished and Alec allowed himself and stand up and take a step back to make sure that his handiwork was complete. Seeing as it was, Alec packed up his medpac and other supplies and took another look around the duracrete building, looking for any other patients. However, his search turned up nothing, as any other wounded seemed to have been treated by River while Alec had been talking with Scraw and Driton.

Speaking of River, Alec looked over to where he last saw the wounded Lieutenant to see how she was doing with her treatments. He was pleased to see the external fixation device that he had given to River already stuck to the man's arm and River herself was sitting a few ways away from Lt. Fuze, meditating. She didn't seem to be doing that well in finding peace in her meditation as Alec could feel the worry and tension coming off her.

"You did well," Alec said to River as he had walked over to her and plopping down on the ground next to her. "That should keep his bones from becoming any worse and once we get to a bacta tank we should be good as new." Looking at River directly, Alec tilted his head to the side. "Though you don't seem that much at ease. Are you worried about Ira?"

Alec didn't think River was worried about Lt. Fuze or any of the other wounded. River did well with Fuze, and Alec's scan with the other wounded showed that the other healer had done her best - which was more then enough - to treat them. Alec didn't think River was worried about being left in a dangerous area surrounded by snipers worried her - she probably had some of that in her missions offplanet - so Alec just figured that she could be worried about River, up in space on the frigate where a huge space battle had been going on over Apsolon.

Tag: River
  21. Sarge221 Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Bleh, meant to say Ira, not River in that last sentence. *had made the post before getting out to the school bus* <.<
  22. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    Apsolom, Duracrete building

China giggled, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Maybe you didn't know, which is possible, but I've been here before. I know first hand some of the dangers of this place."

She smiled and motioned for him to sit next to her. She then pulled her legs up to rest her chin on her knees.

"I can survive the cold, and I won't get too sick. Thank you for the offer, but you will need the shirt more than I. Now, tell me, why are you so concerned with my well-being?"

Feeling the air get cooler, she pulled her hood up, to cover her ears.

Driton glanced at her with a small surprise registering in his midnight blue eyes and blinked slowly.
    He got up and slowly sat himself next to her, not knowing what to say.
    Glancing at her, he saw her smile inward. He looked out at the stars through the window in front of them.
    "I?m sorry..." He began, his voice starting out harsh but softening with his eyes.
    "I didn't mean to pick on you like I have, I don't think your weak or stupid or anything like that...I just...worry about you...because..."
    He bit his lower lip and searched for a word to describe what he was feeling. There was none.
    Driton sighed and looked at the floor, tracing the cold stone with his hand.
    "Its my responsibility that you make it, and I intend to make sure that you do..."
    He blinked and thought his words through slowly. "In truth, I think you are a wonderful girl, and I?m sure you are an formidable warrior..."
    The feeling of tranquility he felt while being with her had relaxed him and caused his senses to open more...his heart.

No!

He closed his eyes and grimaced. He shook the feeling away and looked back up at her.
    His eyes were full of emotion and he felt his voice stick in his throat as he gazed deep into her strange, intense eyes.
    "I?m going to keep you warm here tonight, then take you to the ship tomorrow, and then I hope I never see you again."
    Because I could fall in love with you.

His eyes shimmered with passion and he felt himself fight against the flow of harmony that emanated from her and permeated the space around him.
    He slowly laid down and blinked his eyes, staring up at the ceiling, then turned over onto his side.
    Regardless of his harsh actions, he still set the cloth next to her with his hand.
    Inside of him, emotion he had never felt before welled-up and flared.
    He closed his eyes and tried to block the pain out, the confusion. He felt moisture on his cheek.
    Driton still felt her beside him, the harmony that flowed from her like a wave, the warmth of her body...
    He didn?t know If she would stay, moments ago he didn't know If he wanted her to stay.
    Now he knew the answer.

He was going to shut her out and wait until morning.
    Then the ship would arrive and all of this would fade away into a bleak memory, and he could resume his life, the only life he knew.
    He would kill and bury his humanity, keep himself closed up.
    No one could touch him then...
    He could be like the snipers out there, trying to kill them.
    No pity, no remorse, no pain.
    No love.

Damnit.
    Damnit China, just stay warm...stay safe...
    And then please let me forget about you.

He slowly felt himself become enveloped in darkness.

TAG: China
  23. JohnHunter Jedi Knight

star 3
    OCC:

I was going to write a longer post but somthing came up.
    It'll still be night until Mon.
    I have Theatre Sat and Sun, so of course gameplay will be frozen.

Cheers.
  24. ShadowofMiracles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Looking around Ryu saw that so far Dirton and Chine would pair up and also Alec and River. 'Looks like just a few more people...are we an even number?' he shook his head and continue to rub his shoulder, except this time he used the force. He didn't knew what he was doing, but since the healers were busy and he didn't want to bother any of them he decided to try and do it himself.

'I shouldn't be doing this, but it looks like its working...I'll have to ask one of the healers to see for me some other time'

Ryu sighed feeling the pain slowly going away, but yet it still remained. He then stopped using his energy, the pain in his shoulder was less, but it was enough to stop bothering him.

'I wonder...if this place have a moon...'
  25. ChinaMonroe Jedi Knight

star 1
    OOC: I think there's an even number of characters, but I'm not sure. Some of them have been busy I guess, so we should wait for them to finish the night? And sorry, I keep forgetting to type TAG...someone slap me. Also, I didn't read River's post carefully...so I'm adding the vile now. Sorry, hon! :_|

IC:

China picked up the torn shirt and reaching over, laid it carefully over Driton. She glanced back at everyone, stretching.

"Sorry, but I don't know about you guys, but I think it's stupid to go now. Unless we can find some other way to get back onto this planet and 'fake' an escape. I'm not willing to give up on the issue just yet." she said to no one in paticular.

She pulled out the vial Master River had given her, the blue ribbon now tucked halfway inside the bottle. It did ease the pain, and helped clear her mind. She twisted the bottle between her fingers, the markings on it were faded to where she couldn't make them out. Sighing, she yawned a bit. The night was going to be long, she could already tell. At least the noise had quieted down outside. She looked over to Master River, and smiled a bit. She was a strong woman, to seem so at peace with her padawan being in a dangerous situation. She had a gut feeling that Ira was very able to take care of himself too, which she assumed added to River's comfort over the situation. It was strength like that she admired. There were plenty of times when she felt like a nervous wreck when she couldn't keep all her affairs in order.

"Master River, you seem very poised with the situation. Ira must be very well taught already." she spoke quietly to River, careful not to wake Driton. "You must be a very good teacher then. He is a lucky padawan to have a Master who is confident in his own skills."

TAG River, anyone else.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.