main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trials of the Force Chronicles: The Blood War Of Apsolon

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JohnHunter, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonlightsAngel

MoonlightsAngel Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 13, 2006
    IC: River

"You did well," Alec said to River as he had walked over to her and plopping down on the ground next to her. "That should keep his bones from becoming any worse and once we get to a bacta tank we should be good as new." Looking at River directly, Alec tilted his head to the side. "Though you don't seem that much at ease. Are you worried about Ira?"

River opened her mismatched, apparently calm eyes with a sigh, fixing Alec with her soothing gaze. She pondered a bit and then looked away, staring straight ahead.

?Well?? she started. River wasn?t a woman who found it easy to open herself at someone, but she decided that, if they were to survive, she would have to start changing some aspects of her personality ?Ira is a strong lad, and an outstanding student. I have no doubts about his ability to defend himself?yet, I cannot help but worry?as I said, he?s a strong boy, but he is young, and like all of his age, he tries to take more than he can handle?? she sighed, trailing a slender, pale finger down the fabric of her cloak ?I am certain most of the wounded will be fine, and I am certainly used to dangerous situations?yet I?? she half smiled, thought the smile wouldn?t reach her eyes ?I don?t mean to say I do not care about the people here?? she sighed again ?Pfft, I am talking too much again?yes, I worry over the young lad??

"Master River, you seem very poised with the situation. Ira must be very well taught already." she spoke quietly to River, careful not to wake Driton. "You must be a very good teacher then. He is a lucky padawan to have a Master who is confident in his own skills."

River turned her beautiful eyes to look at China, a warm, friendly gaze upon her gold and blue orbs.

?Thank you? she whispered as she bowed her head in respect ?As I said, I have no doubt he has the skill to fight back, it?s his lack of common sense I fear?? her expression softened greatly as she thought of the small, slate-eyed boy ?Yet, I would say it is me who is so lucky, for he is such a sweet child, and such a devoted student?

River fell quiet, staring ahead again, her thought drifting back to Ira. Pushing her worries to the back of her head, River turned back to China.

?So?how is your head doing??

As she spoke she drew the cape tighter against her body, the cloth was warm and soft, and it offered great protection against the bitter cold surrounding them.

Tag: Sarge, China

00c: Hehehe don't worry, China, no prob...-glares around- No slapping women, guys!!!!
    Ryu: I'll get River to check your shoulder on my next post, unless Alec, who seems much more...uh...let's say alert, notices it first...

2. Sarge221

Sarge221 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 9, 2006
    OOC: Oh sure, I know when I'm not wanted <.<

IC: Alec Stuko
    Apsolon, Duracrete Building

?Pfft, I am talking too much again?yes, I worry over the young lad??

Alec smirked at that and lifted a hand to place it on River's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze. "I'm sure he'll be fine; you trained him afterall." Trying at a jab of humor for reassurance he continued with a, "He didn't sneak aboard our ship so I'd think that's a good sign that he knows when to behave."

Alec suddenly felt a small concentration of the Force and looked over his shoulder to see one of their other Jedi - Ryu - rubbing at his shoulder and - from what Alec sensed - using the Force to try to do some healing. Though he seemed to be trying to do some healing, Alec thought it best if a full-fledged healer looked at the shoulder, just in case.

Leaving China and River alone, Alec moved over to Ryu, his pack shouldered, and looked questionally at his shoulder. "Anything wrong?"

Tag: Ryu

3. ShadowofMiracles

ShadowofMiracles Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 28, 2006
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Alec moved over to Ryu, his pack shouldered, and looked questionally at his shoulder. "Anything wrong?"

Ryu looked at Alec, "Yeah I'm fine my shoulder is just bothering its nothing to worry about-" the jedi knight flinched from the pain in his shoulder, he sighed, "Ok actually it those hurt, but I'm sure its nothing"

He looked over to where River and China were talking. They were both beautiful girls, but they both looked worried about something, specially River, 'I wonder why they looks so worry, it can't be because of the situation we're in, I'm sure they've been on tougher missions than this...I'll ask them about it some other time'

"Could you check my shoulder?" asked Ryu, "if its no trouble of course"

Tag: Alec, anyone

River: thanks for the offer, but I guess Alec is healing my shoulder, but you could always check it anyways...

4. LordPullus

LordPullus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Nolston
    Apsolon Ducrete Building

Nightfall on the planet was a mixed feeling of acute awareness, and anxiety for Nolston who had remained rather quiet during the duration of their time so far since entering the Building along with others after close encounter's with the greeting party that had laid awaiting them. China, and Drifton seemed to be okay although a few of their party had sustained injuries to which Nolston considered favorably in their favor due to the sheer number of attacker's they had faced.

"Hopefully tomorrow should go a little more in our favor", Nolston sighed to himself the optimisum of his nature refusing to sink into a negative state of mind.

Checking himself over Nolston discovered that the worst he had sustained physically was a few minor cuts on his elbow area, and a slight bruise to his left thigh but nothing serious enough to hinder him from full physical involvment in a battle. Since arriving on the planet Nolston found himself reaching for his lightsaber a little quicker then usual when things didn't seem right the negotiator within him giving way to the battle savy warrior who despite he's dislike of violence found the state of mind to pursue battle in.

It seemed for a while that only a few of the party seemed inclined to speak, and Nolston listened to them carry on their conversation before he emerged himself into a meditation state of mind. Nolston hoped that through the Force he might find the resolve he usually carried around with him as a Negotiator so when the time came he would be prepared to carry out his part of the mission with the precision he was known for in the Order.

When words are not enough what will you have left

The words struck up from no where, but Nolston remembered the words all to well and who they belonged to troubled him deeply. In his meditative state Nolston was aware how intuned he was in the Force, and he could feel the presences of his former Master through their bond that for some unknown reason still remained from their time together. Nolston wondered why the council had granted his wish to be appointed to this mission knowing full well his former Master laid awaiting him here on Apsolon. The ease with which they allowed his request was rather mind numbing, but he trusted in their judgement even if he didn't understand it.

"When words are not enough remain always will the light master", Nolston whispered his response to his master's words when he was just a mere boy of thirteen all those years ago.

Much had changed since then, but this was a issue he would willingly give his life for to show his Master that his faith was not blind, but justified.............

Tags Anyone

5. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006

"Could you check my shoulder?" asked Ryu, "if its no trouble of course"

"No trouble," Alec assured, his gaze already looking over at Ryu's left shoulder. No dislocation obviously and it didn't seem too serious if Ryu was able to move his shoulder a bit. Could just be some bruising or the rotator cuff muscle could have a tear. Both weren't serious and Alec could treat them both easily without any needs of tools like the ones attached to Lt. Fuze's leg and the other sticking out of the soldier's chest.

"Do you feel any pain at the top and the outer side of the shoulder?" Alec questioned, not touching the shoulder just yet until he was certain what it was. "If you can, raise your arm horizontally and tell me if your shoulder feels weak."

One of the reasons a tear in the rotator cuff muscle could occur is if the individual had been in a collision. And considering their transport had a bit of a crash with them inside it, it was pretty much likely that Ryu could've got the injury from there. If Alec heard any pops or clicks when Ryu moved his shoulder, then he'd be 100% certain that that was the case.

6. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Jedi Knight Ryu

"If you can, raise your arm horizontally and tell me if your shoulder feels weak."

Ryu followed Alec's instructions raised his arms horizontally, he then heard a pop coming from his shoulder. The Jedi knight looked at Alec, "Is that a good thing?"

He had felt some pain, but he wanted to hear Alec's opinion because he was a more experience and better at healing than he could possible be.

Tag: Alec

7. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006

"Is that a good thing?"

"It tells me what to look for, which is a good thing," replied Alec, smiling reassuringly. Just as he thought, a tear had no doubt formed in one of the four muscles that made up the rotator cuff. "This will only take a moment."

Alec raised a hand and gently placed it on Ryu's injured shoulder. Alec wasn't going to need any special medical tools or equipment for this. For this, Alec could simply use the Force which he now summoned around him. Closing his eyes, Alec concentrated on Ryu's left shoulder, his senses searching along his shoulder for the injury.

And there it was. Tracing the bits of agony that Alec could sense coming from Ryu's shoulder, he found the source: a tear that had managed to slice through the supraspinatus muscle. Now that he located the injury, Alec went about fixing it, using the Force to sooth the inflamed tendons of the muscle and practically willing the muscle to grow back, forming new muscle tissue that twined together, practically sewing the tear in the muscle. It had taken a couple of minutes, but when Alec's hand finally dropped from Ryu's shoulder, it left behind the newly healed muscle.

"That should do it," Alec finally spoke to Ryu, proud that his talents of using the Force for healing having come through once again. "I wouldn't do too much strainious activity for at least a couple hours just to be on the safe side, but otherwise you should be okay for now." He tilted his head towards where a couple soldiers were just lying around and sleeping. "But it seems that we won't be doing much in the next couple of hours so I think you'll be good."

8. ChinaMonroe

ChinaMonroe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2006
    China smiled at River, rubbing her head. "It's okay. I think I just hit it too hard." She pulled her light blue cloak closed and yawned slightly. "Quite an eventful day, don't you think?"

Laughing quietly at her earlier comment, she studied River's mis-matched eyes. It made her think of her own nearly transparent blue eyes, and the looks and comments she'd get from them. "Master River, if I may, you have beautiful eyes. I don't ever recall seeing a human or near human with mis-matched eyes. If you don't mind me asking, where did they come from? Or do you not know? I think it'd have to be some wildly romantic tale or something of the like."

China grinned sweetly, thinking of all the various situations that a humanoid spieces could have the duel-colored eyes, especally such vivid and different color types like hers.

TAG River

9. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

"Master River, if I may, you have beautiful eyes. I don't ever recall seeing a human or near human with mis-matched eyes. If you don't mind me asking, where did they come from? Or do you not know? I think it'd have to be some wildly romantic tale or something of the like."

Another half-smile crossed her face as River turned to look at China, fixing her own golden-blue orbs upon her nearly transparent blue eyes. She looked clearly amused by the last statement.

"I recall my mother having golden eyes" she started, thoughtfully "My father's, in contrast, were blue, but...not quite as bright as mine...still..." she looked at China, bowing as deeply as she could while still sitting "Thank you, China. Your eyes are quite lovely too, China, say, is there a wildly romantic tale behind them?" She pondered a bit, her eyes sparkling with youth and amusement "Well...I guess we could make something up about both our eyes..."

Tag: China

-------------

00C: Lol, wildly romantic tale...luved that!! -blinks looking around- Oi! We've gone blue!!

10. JohnHunter

JohnHunter Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: Sorry about the other post guys. It was written clumsily and I was in a hurry. -.-'

IC: Driton

With a start, Driton awoke.
    His sleep had been marred by dreams he couldn?t remember.
    He sat up on his elbows and looked around. Every Jedi lay soundly asleep.
    Well, all except for Rado and Scraw who both sat cross-legged in meditation.
    Tharc Tiln lay against a wall on the far side of the room, his arms folded.
    Driton rolled his eyes in sheer annoyance and sat up.
    Thanks for following orders, mates...

He squinted in the darkness and spotted China near the opposite side of the room, near River.
    His hand rested on the back of his head and he blew out a sigh.
    Got past the hard part...
    Driton closed his eyes momentarily and opened them again to see her shiver slightly.
    Standing up slowly, he walked quietly over to wear she lay and placed the shirt on her.
    "Why did you leave it with me?" He said softly, only enough for her to hear, If she had been awake.
    He sat down next to her and looked her over. She was curled up near River, who had accidentally fallen asleep in the arms of Alec Stuko.
    Ryu himself had fallen asleep near where Nolston had been meditating but had nodded off.
    Ryu had pulled some of Nolston's long robe over to him in his sleep and was using it as a blanket.
    Driton couldn?t help but grin.
    "Well, you lot are a strange bunch..." He said in a whisper.
    Glancing back down at China, he noticed her hair hung in a veil over part of her face, much like how she had been when he had found her in the downed craft.
    I just keep pushing and pushing you away...I do a good job, eh?
    He reached down and gently brushed some of her hair out of her face and then, hesitated before laying the back of his hand against her cheek.
    It felt warm. Very warm.
    He frowned.
    You Gundark...I told you you'd catch a cold...
    He sighed but remembered something.
    Moving his leg outward a bit, he moved some of the plastoid casing on his thigh to reveal a cargo pocket on his fatigues. He undid the clasp on it and pulled the pocket open, producing a solar blanket.
    He smiled ruefully. It was thin, but wide and would use every once of light in the room to heat her body.
    He bit his lower lip and carefully draped it over her sleeping form.
    Very carefully, he tucked it in around her and then slowly cradled her head upward and slid a bit of the blanket underneath to make a pillow.
    He laid her head back down onto it and breathed out silently.
    Driton didn?t know how sensitive Jedi were to movement, even while sleeping.
    He would have kicked himself in the rear if he woke her...

Blinking, he remembered something else.
    He reached into the other cargo pocket and produced her other lightsaber.
    It had dropped and rolled away from her during the crash and he just realized he had grabbed it on the way out.
    "Good thing I got that..." He said, quietly again.
    He closed his eyes and leaned back on his elbows.
    "I?m so stupid to feel this way, China..." He said in barely a whisper.
    He knew she was fast asleep and couldn?t hear him, so he felt at ease.
    Somehow, he felt like he needed someone to talk to and she was perhaps the closest thing to a friend he had here...
    And a Jedi was probably the best person to tell things to - If they could hear you.
    He laughed very quietly.
    "A dirty womp rat like me even thinking about being with you...I wonder, can you even love?"
    He had heard stories about how Jedi were bound to a life of solitude with no marriage or children, and with the way Jedi usually acted - calm, stoic, detached, he wondered If they were capable of falling in love or even feeling passionate.
    He opened his eyes and gazed down on her.
    "I know you?re not a droid...sorry."
    Blinking, he grimaced. He was apologizing to her even when she couldn?t hear him.
    I?m so bloody daft...
    He blinked again and realized how out of it he was..
    "Well, goodnight, Gundark." He said very softly and stood up slowly.
    Driton quietly crept to the other side of the room where he had been sleeping and lay

11. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006

Hours passed and Driton slowly opened his eyes to see the night sky almost growing into a deep purple as the stars one by one started to disappear.
    He tried to stretch and groaned when he found that his muscles had grown sore from laying in such an awkward position on the cold floor.
    "Damnit..."
    He sat up a bit and rubbed the back of his head.
    Looking over his shoulder at China and the others sleeping peacefully, he smiled a bit.
    Heh...Jedi sleepover...

When he continued to look at them, it occured to him that they almost seemed like a family in a way...he had never had a family...somehow their craziness and foolishness almost made him feel at home...

A warm smile touched his lips and he turned to look back out the window again.
    His smile vanished.

Out in the vast sea of stars, blinking lights could be seen.
    Small lines of light criss-crossed and intersected at points, and he could see the little blips moving slowly around one another.
    Off in the distance, a meteor - no, a peice of a starship plummeted into the city and created a gigantic explosion.
    Just as the impact caused the floor of the room to shudder, Driton looked up to see one of the blips coming closer and closer, until he could make out an enourmous warship in flames, falling toward the horizon. It was a Republic Frigate.
    It was the Remembrance.

In horror, Driton watched it snap in two in orbit and then fall one after another into a distant mountain and erupt into a massive explosion that cast a blinding light through the window and into the room.
    He rubbed his eyes and stood up slowly, his legs feeling heavy and like rubber.
    "Oh, bloody Maker..." He spoke in a hushed tone.

He stood there, watching the horizon become cast in a curtain of fire, he swallowed and looked back to the others, who had already woken up. Saw the looks of suprise on their faces.
    He turned back to the window, wanting to shut his eyes but found he coulden't.
    Driton stood transfixed as one last gigantic detonation completely vaporized whatever had been left of the Frigate.

Their chances of leaving the god-forsaken planet. Gone.

Driton hung his head and clenched his fists at his sides.
    All those men...all those men...
    He stood there, statuesqe for a moment, before turning to Scraw who had already made a motion to instruct the Jedi as to what to do next.
    "Master Jedi." He said respectfully. "Hold on one parsec..."
    Driton closed his eyes momentarily.
    He had a bad feeling...
    He opened them and glanced back out the window to see thousands of soldiers pour into the streets of the distant city. Masses of people were rushing up to one another and killing each other with guns, knives and whatever else they could get their hands on.
    The bloody mob roared and suddenly, shouting and yelling turned to bloodcurling screams as a combat vehicles rode past, a chaingun on top mowing people down and chewing them to peices.
    The massed armies raged and panicked at the same time resulting in mass chaos and confusion.

Driton heard a noise behind him as the Sniper who had been watching them the whole night had stepped through the whole in the wall and into the building.
    He stood there silently.
    "Lai. Get your things, I have an idea."

He turned back to watch the carnage unfold. His eyes distant...remembering somthing all too familiar.

"Master Jedi. I think there is an alternate way off this planet...follow me..."

Kneeling, he picked up his assualt rifle and slung it over his shoulder, then quickly bolted out of the building and into the Kill Zone.

TAG: ALL

OCC: Yes Tharc, now you get to fight. :p

12. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

Alec felt River's small, delicate frame jolt in his arms as she sat up, eyes teary. Jumping up before anyone could react, she ran past everyone and watched in utter horror as the Rememberance crashed on the ground. Everyone could practically feel the tearing scream River was fighting to swallow down.

Kneeling, he picked up his assualt rifle and slung it over his shoulder, then quickly bolted out of the building and into the Kill Zone.

"I am not going anywhere, and I mean anywhere away from this cursed hellhole wiothout either my padawan or clear proof that he's dead" she stated, suddenly numb. China was sunned to find all the warmth and emotions drained from her gorgeous eyes. Yet, as her eyes misted over with tears, she let an impatient sigh escape her rose-coloured lips as she all ready checked upon her lightsaber. It was evident she wouldn't even ask for permission.

She turned as she felt a warm, comforting hand upon her bare shoulder, giving it a squeeze. Looking up, her eyes mit with Alec's, as he looked down at her with sympathy. Ignoring it, she kept looking around, her mind furiously working, trying to sense if Ira was still alive, but there were too many emotions clouding her mind.

She seemed as calm and serene as usual, but Alec could feel her trembling under his arm.

Tag: Any

ooc: Sorry I borrowed him...John, I think River might kill you now...

13. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    OOC: Don't worry, I know how people can't resist to play as my character even if its something as small as that ;)

After River had decided to fall asleepin his arms, Alec had shifted a little, making sure tha both of them were comfortably set into their position before he had decided to drift off to sleep. However, as the moments passed as he slept, Alec suddenly found his eyes snapping open, at the same time River jolted in his arms and was quickly on her feet.

The Jedi Knight had soon gotten onto his feet and, looking out the window, saw everything unfold: the plummeting Republic frigate that was their ride detonating, the chaos that was going in a distant city. Everything was suddenly going from bad to worse in Alec's mind.

"I am not going anywhere, and I mean anywhere away from this cursed hellhole wiothout either my padawan or clear proof that he's dead"

His lightsaber already in hand at hearing Driton's orders, Alec suddenly stopped short of running after him and instead looked over at River. With his free hand, Alec placed it on River's shoulder as he stepped towards her, squeezing it gently. Though the look River sent him was seemingly one that was to be calm and serene, the trembling Alec felt beneath his hand on her shoulder said the opposite of what River was really feeling.

"He could've gotten to an escape pod before the frigate was destroyed," Alec tried to comfort her with saying. Since it didn't seem that River had sensed Ira die, there was the chance that the Padawan was alive, and Alec sincerely hoped that Ira was alive. "Before we get off this planet we will look for him, but we need to get ourselves out of our own situation before we can search for him unopposed."

Looking over at where Driton and everyone else were disappearing to, Alec tugged on River's shoulder gently to where they were going. "He's a Jedi," Alec continued. "If he's alive, we'll find him. I know we will and we won't get off this planet without him, I promise you that."

TAG: River

14. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC: Nolston Oaland

Most of the Jedi had managed to find a small moment of rest during the nightfall, and Nolston had welcomed it hesitantly after he had finished with his meditation. For the first time the planet of Apsolon was at a cease fire well at least where they were situated for the moment, and Nolston found his eyelids grow heavy before drifting into a light slumber.

His finger's tracing the hilt of the two saber's clipped to his belt, and his mind found it's way to past memories with his Former Padawan, and then onto memories of his former Master. Both were similliar in their approach to hostile situation's, and Nolston would give credit to each of them for his decision to further his lightsaber training even though he was a Diplomat who used words to achieve ends.

Think of your lightsaber as a defender instead of an aggressor, and you'll find that you have many things in common Nolston

The words brought a faint smile to Nolston even in his sleep as he remembered that his former Master had been sincere in his advice when Nolston was ready to consider his swordsmanship sufficent after procurring a proficient level in Form I. That small bit of encourgement lead Nolston down a path towards Mastery of Form III the most passive of the Form's yet it suited him as he added some of the movement of Form IV so he wasn't a easy target to strike down if one where to penetrate his defense's, and using his natural strength to encompass some of the kinetic velocity of Form V when he counter.

Suddenly a strong surge in the Force jolted Nolston awake including those around him too in time for them to see their ship the Rememberance[/i} get hit, and fall to the horizon becoming vaporized in a matter of moment's right before their eyes only to ignite another bloddy battle out on the steet.

Nolston could feel mildly the void that the lives lost on the ship created, but could not dwell long on it as Drifton spoke once again.

The commander picked up his weapon, and made way to the door leading out to the war zone on the street. Adrenaline coursed through Nolston's vein's as the impending battle loomed just on the other side of the door awaiting them. Nolston unclipped his own lightsaber from his belt, and the followed the other's when he heard River's cry for her Padawan who was still to be accounted for.

Nolston could sympathize with her determination to find her Apprentice even if it meant sacrificing her role on the mission. Many things were happening, and it was hard to process all the information but it seemed that the Healer Stuko was able to calm River's anxieties for the moment even though a missing Padawan was something distressful to a Master no matter what the circumstances were.

"Be at ease my friend, soon very soon we shall find your Padawan", Nolston added to Alec's comments of reassurance as he made his way to the door.

Their situation so far seemed bleek at the very best, but as Jedi you were trained to trust in the Force that you might be lead to do it's Will even if you couldn't see it. Apsolon at the moment seemed to be the breeding grounds for the spread of the Darkside, but as long as their was those who had faith in the light it's hold could never be complete.

Running out behind his fellow companion's with his lightsaber in front of him Nolston released himself to the flow of the Force allowing it to dictating his movements with one particular thought running through his mind,

Darkness is overwhelming it clouds things, but just a litte light and you shall see

Tags Everyone

15. sithspawn189

sithspawn189 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    Master Ryleck,Apsolon

Ryleck heard screams through the force, cries for help, agony that couldn't be helped, then silence, the kind of silence you hear in a graveyard. His eyes flashed open in an instant then he rose and ran to the window just in time to see the Remembrance get vaporized. Ryleck's face had a disgusted look on it. He knew that was it, now their chances for survival were bare minimum. Now the hard part was about to begin, the part of survival. When it came down to your teammates or you. If it came down to that he knew what he was going to do, he was going to risk all to make sure his teammates get off this planet alive.

Ryleck slowly reached down and his hand grasped his lightsaber hilt and unclipped it from his black belt. He held the hilt in front of him, the hilt had no sentimental value to him at all. Infact the only value, besides a weapon, to him was that it was his third lightsaber he ever built. His thumb slowly extended to the top of the saber, to the black with silver plating switch and then his thumb pushed the switch and his blue blade shot out of the slanted emmiter. {"This is it."} Ryleck thought to himself {"The moment to fight for survival."} then he turned and walked toward the other jedi awaiting orders so they all don't get slaughtered because of lack of teamwork

16. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Jedi Knight Ryu

"I am not going anywhere, and I mean anywhere away from this cursed hellhole wiothout either my padawan or clear proof that he's dead"

Ryu was about to follow the others until he heard River yelling. He wanted to say something to ease his fellow jedi's pain. Unfortunately, he didn't have his own padawan so he couldn't understand how she felt, he could only try.

Alec seem to have been able to calm her down a little and Nolston's words seem to help as well. 'They seem to have everything under control, but still...'

Ryu sighed and grabbed his lightsaber and was about to follow the others until he decided to say something, "Why don't we try looking for the padawan? I believe that no man should be left behind"

Tag: River, Alec, Nolston, anyone

17. ChinaMonroe

ChinaMonroe Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 22, 2006
    Faintly China could hear a man's voice talk to her. Was it part of a dream? She had been talking to Master River when they both soon fell into a much-needed sleep. She slept peacefully for a few hours, her body mending itself as best as it could with her limited healing training. Strangly, towards the end of her sleeping, she had a dream that mirrored her vision she'd had when she was unconcious earlier...

All around her the sky was dark, painted with fire. People's faces flashed by, people she knew and some she didn't. Time seemed to fly by as waves crashed upon rouge shores, lightening flashing in the distance. Bright, white sparks and black smoke filled the horizon. She felt like she was floating over the land, but had no control over where she was going. Out of the corners of her eyes she could see her Miralukian Force Sight taking affect as shapes of people glowed bright scarlet, grey, and cyan. The cyan were her Jedi companions, but the scarlet ones, she could not see their faces. The dark side was prevelent and seemed to take hold of the masses who were once mostly grey, now who were fading to red...

At a sudden feeling of upheavel, China jumped into a standing position, momentairly noticing she had both her lightsabers in her possession again. They were ignighted; the silvery-blue glow from them casting an abysmal glow on her eyes. Trembling slightly, she loosened her muscles enough to catch her breath.

"I am not going anywhere, and I mean anywhere away from this cursed hellhole without either my padawan or clear proof that he's dead" she heard Master River cry over the sudden thunder of sound outside.China could feel her pain, even though she herself has had no padawan yet, through the Force. It was raidiating off her in small waves, but enough for everyone in the room to feel it.

She turned to the saddened Master, extinguishing her lightsabers for a moment to give the woman a hug. "Forgive me, as I can only feel your pain since I don't have a padawan of my own yet, but we will find him. I will not leave this planet without some form of a resolution to why we've been summoned to come here, and I'm sure if we can manage to stay hidden with low profiles until the time is right, we shall find him. But now, it looks as if we need to discuss the rest on foot, as I don't think the fighting will let up around us to give us any other chance."

China smiled warmly to Master River, taking her by the hand. "Come with me, I will protect you. After all, if there is a chance Ira is out here, you'll be no good to him dead, Master River." She grinned like a cat to the Jedi Master, hoping the light-hearted remark would help cheer her up.

TAG River, everyone

18. ShadowofMiracles

Nov 28, 2006
    Jedi Knight Ryu

Ryu smiled after hearing China's words, she was a trusty friend who really cared about people. She wanted to make sure we got to some resolution before this planet and he was thinking the same thing. With a nod he walked towards China and River.

"If you truly are staying than I will accompany you, for I too want to resolve this problem and I'll help anyway I can"

Ryu smiled once again and he looked at River, "Of course I'll help find your padawan as well, no man gets left behind, that's what I always say"

Tag: China, River, anyone

19. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006
    OCC: Zedd Vega has PMed me and has given me permission to play his character until he is able to return, so I'll be playing Scraw until then.

Master Scrawaoaanraoh

Nodding to Driton, the Wookie Jedi Master gathered his lightsaber in his large hands and ignited the yellow-green blade.
    He looked over to Master River and felt a small feeling of sorrow in his chest.
    "Master River, You must concentrate on the here and now. We will find your Padawan, but you must muster up all the strength you can and move. If we fail in our mission, many others like Ira will also die..."
    He gave the Jedi Master a nod of quiet assurance and ran through the hole in the building, his lightsaber blazing through the darkness as he moved in a blur, catching up to Driton.

TAG: Any

20. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006

Rushing through the hole in the wall of the Duracrete building, Driton suddenly felt the harsh cold wind of the planet ripping against his plastoid armour, resisting against him, as if to push him back into the bombed out structure.
    Ahead of him, everything was dark and the sky was filled red with fire.
    Mournful howls and cries of rage could be heard from the city in the distance.
    Chaingun fire could still be heard and people could be seen falling to the ground in the streets, dead or dying.
    A faint voice could also be heard as it emenated from a macrophone in a building within the city.
    It was an eerily calm male voice that spoke in basic.
    "All offenders please come out of hiding. If you do, we will not kill you, we will not kill you. We will treat all prisoners fairly. Please come out, we will not kill you.
    This voice could be heard over and over and over again as the message repeated itself in the same calm tone.
    Still, cries of anguish and sadness could be heard from the streets as survivors struggled to pull their fallen comrades to safety.
    Most of these people were instantly gunned down as squads of armed soldiers could be seen rushing up to them and opening fire.
    Death Squads...
    Driton let out a breath as he ran towards the outskirts of the city ahead, toward an abandoned road.
    Ahead in the darkness, he could see a person slowly walking toward him, gun in hand.
    Driton instantly unslung the weapon and dropped to one knee.
    THUUUG THUUG THUUG
    Blaster bolts emmited from his assualt rifle and struck the man point-blank in the head.
    The man hit the floor twitching, a smoldering hole issuing smoke from his skull.
    Maker....they already have patrols out here...
    Driton held up a hand for everyone to come behind him and stop.
    "Alright," He said quietly. "Everyone turn off your lightsabers...here's the plan..."

TAG: All

21. LordPullus

Jul 6, 2006
    IC:Nolston Oaland
    Apsolon Street

Nolston could feel the level's of pain, and suffering that seemed to drown the blood littered streets of Apsolon from the ongoing battle that never seemed to cease. People run by scared as they were chased by other's who were determined to bring them to a permanant end. Nolston green colored blade illuminated the way infront of him as he caught up with the other's who had followed Driton out of the building into the war zone.

His blade deflected stray shots that would of intercepted him in a most vital way as Nolston caught up to the rest the smell of burnt flesh strong in the air mixed with the smoke fogged building's that were being bombarded by stray missles of every sort.

"Driton were are we headed too", Nolston hollared over a rumble of blaster shots that sounded overhead.

The wind was vicious against his skin as Nolston stood there reflecting shots with his saber moving at a rapid speed almost deflecting twelve shots per second. Nolston stood awaiting their guide's answer when a calm sounding voice sounded from the nearby P.A. system telling them to submit.

"All offenders please come out of hiding. If you do, we will not kill you, we will not kill you. We will treat all prisoners fairly. Please come out, we will not kill you.

Nolston listened to the announcement as survivor's began to gather up their fallen from the streets. It seemed that whoever was the presiding body of government at the moment was offering a ceasefire or at least terms so they may discover what exactly has infiltrated their planet, and depending on how they react what their motives might be.

Nolston lowered his saber a bit turning to the other's in their party to see what they might do in response to the offer. As a negotiator he knew that at the very least any one who was taken into custody on any Galactic Republic World was entitled to safety while being held, and to know why they had been taken in for. The announcement seemed standard in it's wording, but something didn't sit well with Nolston at the moment for something about this whole thing seemed to disturbingly elusive.

Driton signaled for the Jedi to lower the saber's, and listen in on a plan of action in response. A look of mild discomfort flashed over Nolston's facial features as he lowered his saber blade. Nolston's mind was racing with possible solution's that might be needed if indeed they were taken into custody, and with it Nolston found himself going over every possible republic, and non republic law of galactial citizenship rights provided for all beings as he turned to listen to Driton's idea.

"Maybe we should move from such a vurnerable position", Nolston whispered to the other's as his eyes trained the surronding area.....

TAgs all

22. MoonlightsAngel

Sep 13, 2006

The silver-blueish glow from her lightsaber's blade tinted her hair honey hair with a ghostly colour as she ignited her lightsaber and followed between China and Alec; her hair was lose, cascading over her shoulders, and the glow made her all ready bright turquoise eye look like it glowed, while her golden eye was covered by her bangs. River could feel her heart pounding on her throat.

She was suddenly ghost-quiet, moving like a shadow, yet, her eyes were slightly teary. She knew she didn't need any kind of protection, as she was quite good with her lightaber, but she appriciated China's words. The gorgeous young woman looked around with keen eyes, but found nothing but darkness.

She obeyed Dirton's order to turn her lightaber off, yet kept it on her hand. She lsitened to his voice, slightly shivering in worry and cold.

"Maybe we should move from such a vurnerable position", Nolston whispered to the other's as his eyes trained the surronding area.....

River agreed completly, as she wasn't up for being taken as a prisioner by this savages; yet she wasn't about to talk, not now, not any time soon. Instead she nodded her agreement, also studying the are around them.

Tag: Any

23. Sarge221

Sep 9, 2006
    Apsolon Street

Seeing River having decided to start moving, Alec had immediately done so as well, activating his lightsaber so that his green blade came to life. Moving along with everyone else, the Knight was getting a good look at the carnage and he was simply only able to stare at what was going on as they moved.

What was all this death going to accomplish? Despite the announcement being blared in thin air, innocent people who seemed to be only helping others were immediately gunned down, given no chance to even surrender. What good was a planet going to be to the victors if everyone was dead? Having seen the space battle above and now taking a good look at what was going down on the ground, Alec couldn't help but think that this whole war was going to be won by the side that had the most bodies to send to fight and kill everyone else.

"Everyone turn off your lightsabers...here's the plan..."

Though he would've felt better by having a hand in stopping what was going on, Alec no doubt complied. Thumbing his lightsaber, his green blade vanished before the Jedi simply held it at his side, waiting for Driton to speak.

Tag: Driton, Anyone Else

24. sithspawn189

sithspawn189 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 15, 2006
    Master Ryleck, Apsolon Street

Ryleck seeing everyone leave the building, he decided to also leave to meet up with the other jedi outside. Walking out of the building he saw blaster fire flying everywhere. He reaised his lightsaber in a defensive stance as he ran to meet up with the others.

"Everyone turn off your lightsabers...here's the plan..." he heard Driton say to the team.

Though Ryleck was fond of his lightsaber, he deactivated it and clipped it back onto his black belt. He turned just in time to see a blaster bolt heading straight for him. He raised his hand and called upon the force. Right before the blaster bolt would have hit his hand it ricocheted off an invisible force-field he had created with the force.

"I agree with Nolston," Ryleck said to his companions "A less volnerable spot would be nice." Ryleck said as he deflected another blaster bolt with his hand.

25. JohnHunter

Jul 27, 2006

Seeing all the Jedi halt behind him, Driton walked over to where the dead body of the enemy soldier lay and stooped next to him, going through his clothes and pockets.
    He furrowed his brow and hefted the man's unusual assault rifle.
    Router P-15...not standard issue...gotta be a merc...
    He brought it up to his eyes through the darkness and squinted, checking its ammunition count.
    It was nearly full.
    Slowly, he brought the bolt back on the weapon and noticed it had a ballistic shotgun slugthrower attached underneath the main barrel.
    Fully loaded.
    The weapon also featured an infrared scope as well.
    Slinging the firearm over his shoulder, he undid the brown Rancor-leather jacket the man had been wearing and slid into it. He left the jacket unzipped. The rest covered his exposed torso.
    Under the jacket he discovered a bandolier of grenades.
    His eyes flashed.
    Bloody good...
    He secured the bandolier around his waist and then bent over again to comb through his pockets one more time.
    Inside he found a small datapad and a few credits.
    These he pocketed quickly.
    Looking down at the enemy soldier, he slowly pushed the man's head to one side with the barrel of his rifle to examine the damage.
    It was completely lethal. No witness.
    Standing up, he silently brought the scope of his new weapon to his eye and cradled the stock of the rifle against his chest.
    Through the scope, he could see more gunfire going off within the city.
    He intensified the image.
    Groupings of civilian people were being lined up at street corners.
    The innocent people had their hands on top of their heads.
    Slowly, soldiers approached them and began to form a line of their own.
    A firing squad.
    At an unheard command, Driton saw the muzzles of their weapons flash as the civilians dropped to the floor dead, almost in unison.
    A soldier carrying a pistol walked up to the group of bodies afterwards and put a round in each head, to make sure they were dead.
    Driton had seen enough.
    He lowered the scope and turned back to the group of Jedi, silently awaiting his orders.
    Blowing out another breath, he was quiet for a moment before he spoke.
    "First off, I need you all to keep your lightsabers deactivated for now. In case you haven't noticed, our enemy can see the glow your blade gives off for miles. The last thing we need is them knowing where we are..."
    He turned and faced them all the way, looking at them one by one.
    "You can ignore the garbage your hearing on that Macrophone in the city. It's propaganda, psychological warfare. They're going to play it over and over again until the resisting forces' minds break. If any of you were to surrender, they would shoot you dead, on the spot."
    His face looked grim. He knew these Jedi were out of their quiet monastery now. They would see the real Galaxy.
    He kept his voice low as he talked. "Now, before the Remembrance was destroyed, it had already uploaded Tactical information into my Com-HUD. I looked over it last night and discovered that there is a supply convoy that will be coming in through here in the morning."
    He held up the datapad the mercenary had been carrying.
    "On here, it says that the convoy will be traveling to a base just beyond the city, in a ceded spaceport. So what we need to do is wait here 'till it comes by and then secretly board the hoverstrucks."
    He slid the datapad back into his new jacket and continued.
    "Now, once the trucks arrive, just run behind them quietly and slip on board. There should only be a guard or so on every truck, but if you use your Jedi stealth, they shouldn?t see you..."
    He thought for a moment. "I'll board the first truck and see If I can get a change of clothes inside. Then once we arrive to the spaceport, I'll sneak off and commandeer a shuttle and we can steal away from here."
    His eyes narrowed slightly. "The hard part is infiltrating their ranks to get close enough to a shuttle..."

He gave a nod to the soldiers that moved around in the city.
    "Those soldiers are actually special mercenaries that working for o

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.