main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trials of the Force: Episode 2- The Hand of Fate: COMPLETED!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by excalibur2358, Aug 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    MOD EDIT: This story was deleted as per request of author.

2. Lady_Dark

Lady_Dark Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 25, 2000
    Great start. The bantering going on between them was really well done. Loooking forward to the next part.

3. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    Up! It's finally up! I will post the next part later tonight or tomorrow, depending on the amount of responses we get.

And I shall be taking the way of the Knightshade by asking: if there are any lurkers who read this story, feel free to PM me. Your idendities will not be compromised.

4. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    It helps to let the LOYAL LURKERS know that they are wanted and appreciated that's for sure. ;)

Good start right off the back, but it's too early yet to gauge things overall. Let's see where the story takes us.

And LURKERS, be LOYAL. Let excal and Jaxx know that you are reading their fic. Any form, even in private, of appreciation and acknowledgement helps.

5. sabrelight

sabrelight Jedi Master star 4

Dec 21, 2000
    Yea! You started I've been waiting-great start. Wish you luck!

6. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Casper: Yeah, it's early, but I'm impatient because I'm excited about this one.

sabrelight: it's here! And we will be posting a lot for this one: it's a long one. (Don't worry... you'llbe able to keep up easily)

Look for the next post tomorrow!

7. Ty-gon Jinn

Ty-gon Jinn Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    Nice start! I should probably go back and read the previous fic, but, hehe, I haven't gotten there yet. I like the way you started, though, and I'll be back to read more!

8. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Welcome back Casper and sabre, all I can say is "Here we go again..."

LOYAL LURKERS: Welcome! You are appreciated more than you know! Hope you enjoy the story.

Ty-gon: Well hello! Glad to see a new face and even better to see they like the story! This story stands pretty well by itself (meaning you don't HAVE to go back and read the others to understand it) but if you're interested, Jaxx and I are in the process of archiving "Rebellion" and "Dawn".

Well, Jaxx should be posting some time today people, enjoy! excal

9. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Looks like our band of happy heroes are already up to their necks in excitement and adventure. :)

Spectre being so calm makes me think he's got a scheme in the works...

10. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Di-lee- Doesn't he always have something sinister up his sleeve? I mean, don't all villains? lol

More tomorrow people. UP! excal

11. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Anyone out there reading this by any chance?

12. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Upping for the night, hope someone reads this. excal

13. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Well, unfortunately, I'm not awake to read this right now. [face_yawn] But I wanted to let you guys know I had found this and I'll catch up tomorrow. :)

14. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    Sorry for not replying but I was gone on a religious retreat all this labor day weekend.

Wow, looks like you're off to a great start guys! :D Hmm, somehow I suspect that the gang is going to be stuck on Zhar for quite a while. I can't wait to find out more about this Adira chick. Sounds like another out of the Nightsister mold. ;)

Great job, excal and Jaxx! UP!!

15. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    I'm all caught up now and already looking forward to more. :D
    Looks like things are going "as usual" for the group indeed. Can't wait to see how they get themselves out of this one. :)

16. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    Another prophecy - or really a continuation of the old one? I never thought the first one was satisfied on Dathomir...

17. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Sari: No rush for reading... we're glad you remembered us! ;)

Rokangus: Whaaazzuuuuup?? Hope you had fun at your religious retreat. And so you know... we've modeled Adira to Angelica Huston a bit, so think twice before you call her a chick. She's not so young anymore.

Di-Lee: The prophecy will be fulfilled.... eventually. the answers to the questions will be given in this book (sort of)
    -----

Because excal accidentally posted the entire chapter, instead of half of it, I'm going to post the next part tomorrow... bad excal, bad.

Until then! MTFBWY

18. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Hey di-lee, rok, sari, welcome to the new thread, although i think di-lee has already been here...anyway, jaxx and i are going to wait and post tomorrow to let everyone catch up.

19. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    helloooooooo...... anybody out there? echo echo echo echo... *echo echo echo echo*

20. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Uh-oh! Spectre and Furio are planning again! :eek: The last time this happened our heroes nearly got clean away! :p

But it is an interesting plan. If Jace isn't careful he'll do exactly as Spectre predicts.

And now Turu and Mazza are in trouble, looks like they ran into Spectre's contact on Zhar.
    Oh the peril! Oh the tragedy! (To Turu and Mazza) Tear 'im a new one, and stick his head up where the sun don't shine! [face_devil]

21. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Rokangus: Even some people have their matches...

I hope we'll keep you guessing, though. To a degree, of course ;)

22. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    I know, I figure there's no harm in being the good guy's little one-man cheering squad. ;) :D

23. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Spectre is a very devious man. You'll just have to wait and see. You want more character developement of our favorite Dark Jedi (in this thread)? Well we're gonna give it to ya. excal

24. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Would I!? Yeah I'd like to comment! ;)

Hoo boy, well it looks like it didn't take long for Turu to take the big plunge. Well the dark side plunge anyway. I gets the feeling Old Man Williby is behind all the strange goings on to our four heros. I don't think we've seen the last of him or Adira by a long shot.

"No...it's a real paradise." LOL, I really like Jeth's character. Hope he doesn't get killed off too quickly. ;) :p

25. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Rokangus: What makes you think that we'll kill Jeth? He lasted long enough in A Different Rebellion, didn't he?

Anybody else out there?

I'm watching Walker: Texas Ranger, starring the ultimate actor Chuck Norris. As my father likes to say, Don't ***K with Chuck!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.