main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trials of the Force: Episode 3- Destiny's Knights

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Grand_Admiral_Jaxx, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    All story related posts in this thread have been deleted per the authors request. All other posts do remain.

2. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Let the party begin........ ;)

I'm here, let's do it like the Ramones:

A-O, Let's Go!
    A-O, Let's Go!

3. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Let us celebraaaaaaaaaate!!!! :D :D

So, predictions??

4. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Hey guys and girls, welcome to the thread. I wish I could make a post tonight, but a minor friend crisis has left me incapacitated for clear thought, so for now I am just going to say hello, bump this sucker to the top, and will post a sweet trailer and message about the story tomorrow. G'night all! Until next time! excal

5. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Up for lunch... excal's trailer coming up today!

Then, the REAL posting begins tomorrow (assuming excal puts his trailer up tonight, of course ;) )

6. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    Mesa looking forward to this... ;)

Glad to see it up, I'll be reading!

7. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Ok, a couple of things...

For those of you who come from Casper's advertisement from his story, The Fading Light, welcome.

You will notice that a lot of the posts will be mine. In fact, the majority will be mine. On word, it goes 70 pages before excal writes his first part. (don't worry Jace fans, he's still around... temporarily ;) )

And I think you'll notice the changes that occur in my writing style rather quickly. I guess you can say I've matured, or evolved, but I do have an inspiration for that, and his name is Casper Knightshade. You'll see it seep through (and how! :eek: oops... maybe that was a spoiler.... ;) )

But the "seeping-through-inspiration" doesn't take place until later in the story. I won't say when, just to be mean ;) but if you read Casper's work, you'll know it when it hits you ;)

For now,

--Jaxx

8. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    Yay!! You're starting it!! Can't wait to read the trailer and the story, guys!! :D

9. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    HOOORAH!!! I may not have been the first to post here but, hey, great to see this finally up! :D :D

Predictions you ask? Well why else would four intrepid heroes be at a Blob Race track?

To do some hard core gamblin'!! :D :p

Well maybe not hard core, but come on, what else are ya gonna do on Umgul. :p

10. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Sari- all right!!! :D Glad to see you here!!!

Rokangus- lol, and I'm sure that if we had a Blobstacle course, you'd be there, reverend ;)

----

There it was, the tailer, ladys and gents. The first official post is tomorrow. But for now... thoughts on the trailer?

11. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    *applauds* I definately like the trailer, and I can't wait for the start of the end... ;)

Post soon, Jaxx!

12. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
    Wow, this sounds like it's going to be AWESOME!! Great job on the trailer, excal! :)

Now I can't wait to read the story...so post soon, will ya' Jaxx? Pretty please? ;) :D

13. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Well, since I'm in a happy mood (my Devils are up 4-0), I'll post tonight after dinner... I do want the trailer to sink in, though... this IS excal's only post for a long time...

But tonight, about 7-ish

14. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
  15. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
    Sweet trailer, dudes!! :D Can't wait for 7 JCT to roll around. ;)

16. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Oh heck no. That won't do. 7PM JCT is roughly 3 hours earlier than 7PM Eastern time. Expect this post within an hour, hour and a half... from right now.

17. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Hey, hey, awesome trailer and a funny post to start off.

Once again I'm touched by the mentioning of me and how it will influence a little of someone's work. Thanks. It's better than an award. ;)

18. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    I see your signature... so what awards are you referring to? the link, that is, lol

19. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Glad y'all liked the trailer! :) I originally had something else in mind, more like a script of the trailer to help visualize it, but I could hear like a voice in my head when I wrote this out, could picture the scenes being shown on a movie theater screen, so it just made sense. As long as you guys like it, that's all that counts.

To the top of the lot! excal

20. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    this thread's going up cause I'm watching Six Feet Under

21. princess-sari

Nov 20, 2000
    Great start, Jaxx!! :D
    Sorry I can't think of anything more intelligent to say, but I'm so nervous about starting a new job tomorrow--well, training, anyway--that I can barely think anymore. [face_plain]

Can't wait to read more!! :)

22. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    Sari: Hey, no prob! Good luck with that job training of yours! Tell me everything tomorrow when you get back ;) :D

23. Padawan_Di-Lee

Padawan_Di-Lee Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2000
    LOL! Funny post. Yeah, typical male, dump the girl as soon as the sporting event starts. ;)

I can already see a difference in your writing, Jaxx! Looking good! (the writing that is ;) )

Nice trailer, too, excal!

Looks like this is going to be one fun ride. Glad to be aboard! :)

24. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Dec 23, 2000
    All right! Glad to see you made it... wasn't sure if you got my PM enough times ;)

And believe me, my writing does get better throughout... sure, it's lighthearted now... just wait till we get to the nitty-gritty ;)

25. ArnaKyle

Nov 12, 2000
    Wonderful start, Jaxx! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.