main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trials of the Force: Episode 3- Destiny's Knights

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Grand_Admiral_Jaxx, Apr 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rokangus

Rokangus Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 18, 2000
  2. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Whiskey in the Jar-Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 17, 2000
    Aw, come on, Mazza, you don't actually buy that drek coming out of Dulcie's mouth. Yeah, Turu can be dark sometimes, but he comes back to you like Dave Webb comes back to Marie in spite of all Jason Bourne's done ;)

Cut her voice box out, Mazza! And while you're at it, castrate Stan, that two-faced lovesick fool!

3. Casper_Knightshade

Casper_Knightshade Force Ghost star 6

Oct 18, 2000
    Now that's impressive. :D

But this fight is far from over.

FORWARD!

4. DarthKimballDreamer

DarthKimballDreamer Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 7, 2002
    In response to post #1 (Jaxx)
    [face_shocked] Mazza may be down...and man, is she ever down...but she is NOT beaten. I'll echo Rok and say that I do believe that ring is going to Dulcie's head. Dulcie certainly is the mistress of mind games...but she'd better be careful. And Turu has his dark moments, but I have a lot of trouble believing ANYONE can completely control him! So have no fear, Mazza-now go kick some more butt! (And oh, Stanislovas, when will you learn that being Dulcie's "pet" can only last so long? You'll get yours, too...)

And to #2 (excal)...
    What a battle is brewing! Just as Jace and Kelli thought it was safe...it's just like in every horror movie: never turn your back on the dead (in this case, beaten) villain. He always has a sneaky way of coming back for more. But you've beaten him before, Jace, and you can beat him again! And now Kelli has a new reason to fight, a new reason to wish Spectre dead-as though there weren't reason enough, now add on the death of her father along with her imprisonment. C'mon, Jace! This fight is far from over.
    Awesome fight sequences, guys...they're getting more and more breathtaking with each post that passes.
    On with the show!
    Stay eXtreme, y'all!
    ~**Kimball**~

5. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Well something to be said in Tyrus' defense, he doesn't skimp on equipment.

I suppose that's why his schemes always fail. I bet if he shopped more at some surplus villainy outlets, he could afford to spend more on things like decent minions, real tactical strategists (as opposed to the womprat on a hamster wheel that he currently has), and maybe even a little left over for some counselling. :p

Whoa, crazy great post, excal! Man, now would be a really good time for Acturus and Mephy to tumble on into the fray or Mazza to crawl in through the window, y'know anything to act as a kind of distraction...

Jace...don't wake up! Or at least wait several hours until Tyrus is sleep-deprived and distracted. ;)

6. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    The dead favour Jace Pendragon 'cause they know he's gonna send TS to them :D [face_devil]

Kill him if you have to, Kelli, but don't do it out of anger or you'll be no better.

What am I saying? DISEMBOWEL THE SITH!

7. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Ah, when dreams come true......it can happen to you.... [face_laugh]

In Mephy's case oh joy. In Turu's case.......well, he'll have to live out the nightmare for as long as he can.

YARN!

8. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    Oh no! Mepphy's morphed into Monster Mepphy! :eek:

Someone call the Power Rangers :p :p

J/K. This fight's about to get even nastier than before, 'cause now it's gonna be monster vs. the elements.

I await the carnage to come [face_devil]

9. excalibur2358

excalibur2358 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2000
    Rok- There is something about picturing an all-villains WalMart of Kmart that just made me laugh.

"Attention shoppers, blue light special on all Star Destroyers and Dreadnaughts in aisle 666. Don't forget the 2 Death Stars for the price of one deal in our tech section."

As for the distraction, would a horde of psychotic Ewoks and Gungans suffice doing a conga line works as a diversion? ;)

Whiskey- I can just picture it: Episode III- Sith Disembowled

As for the dead favoring Jace, that could be the reason. I mean, where Tyrus goes, so goes the party, lol.

AGGGHHH! Run! It's Godzilla!

No wait, due to international copyright laws, it's not! But let's point and run away anyway! AGGGHH!

;)

Post tomorrow!

excal

10. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Aha! That's what we need! Mephy may have a spifftastic new bod, but I bet it isn't Nuclear Halitosis proofed. :p

Yeek! But Arcturus is in a perilous position for sure! Hopefully Mazza is nearby and in a position to play catcher! :eek:

Hee...a conga line of Ewoks and Gungans...that'd about do it! It'd certainly get Tyrus to consult the voices in his head why Kelli runs in with the patented "Sneaky Sonuvagun" attack. :p

ZOOM to the top!!!

11. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Up for the night- post coming tomorrow! -excal

12. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    A very poignant post, Excal...as usual :D

Actually, this post kinda hit me, given the couple of weeks I've had lately. Let's just say I've gotten my own little nudge from beyond ;) and it's really helped a lot.

Now, as to Jace's decision that he has to die...hmmm...well, since he and TS are mirrors of each other, Jace needs to shatter in order to be different than Tyrus perhaps in an effort to expose Spectre's weakness without any major repercussions.

Or, he's planning to end his life only temporarily until the Ring of Dreams drives Spectre over the edge, then perhaps invoke the power of his own ring to bring him back.

Or, he's really gonna do it and take his own life for the higher cause before him...so many options...

Can't wait to see what happens next, guys.

13. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    I'm with Whiskey on this one, and added this possibility: to destroy the image casts by a mirror, one must simply shatter it's substance of what it is.

FREE YOUR MIND! THERE IS STILL NO SPOON! :p

14. Mystic_Tigress_Jedi

Mystic_Tigress_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 16, 2002
    I'm BAAAACK!

Now that SOMEBODY's finished with her term paper, I can finally go on the Internet again.

And the fact that I'm now out of school helps too.

With the next post I shall respond.

15. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    and once again, I fall behind...

but HOLY HOTNESS!!! THEY HAVE A JENNIFER CONNELLY ICON!!! :D

It's about time. Thanks to Kimball for bringing that one to my attention.

anyways... ;) :p

Jaxx's post #1 - Dulcie is really turning on the psychological attack there. I get the feeling that it's going to cut Mazza very deeply to the point that she won't trust Turu for some time...but who knows how long that will be? And what's up with Stan? Has he really gone over to the Dark Side with Dulcie? Or is he only playing her for a fool? :eek:

excal's post #1 - No matter how much we think Jace and Kelli have the upper hand, Tyrus always seems to be one step ahead of us...and them. C'mon, break out of those chains Kelli, before Tyrus has the chance to begin daydreaming!

Jaxx's post #2 - :eek:
    There are no words...just :eek:
    No words except that I hope Turu is able to call on his sorcery powers to summon a wind to bear him back up to the balcony...and show us and Mephisto what happens after Mephisto's dream ends...the part Mephisto never sees.

excal's post #2 - And now Jace is about to die! What I thought would be an enlightening post has just screwed me up even more! :p It was good to hear from Jenos and Rela again. Let's see how Jace beats T.S. now...and perhaps he'll even manage to live through it all...

Phew! Got through the myriad of posts once more. Maybe this time I'll actually stay on top of it all...maybe...

16. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    hey all! I'll try and get a post in tomorrow, ok?

I figured since we're starting to get pretty close to the end, excal and I are probably going to let each post from now on sink for a few days at least before putting the next one up. (makes it easier to hit 2,000 anyway ;))

So, tomorrow is the big day!

17. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    To quote Strong Bad...

"Ah man! Dis is like...de total bummsville of...bummsville!"

Yeah, committing supuku will definitely drive spectre over the edge...seeing as how Spectre wanted that little luxury reserved for himself.

Yeah, like Whiskey said, a very poignant post, Excal, of your usual top notch caliber. :) And I can't wait to see what tomorrow's post will bring! So many simultaneous cliffhangers to resolve! Holy smeck, this is going to be spaptacular! :D

18. MasterYoda34

MasterYoda34 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Since the UP movies are basically on hold until school starts up again, I'll just be periodically doing quotes from random movies...like this one... ;)

Nani: LILO! There you are...honey-face. This is Mr...Bubbles.

Mr. Bubbles: (extending his hand) Nice to meet you.

Lilo: Your knuckles say "cobra." Cobra Bubbles... You don't look like a social worker.

Cobra: I'm a special classification.

Lilo: Did you ever kill anyone?

Cobra: We're getting off the subject. Let's talk about you. Are you happy?

Lilo: (after giving a really big and really fake smile, with Nani coaching her in the background) I'm adjusted. I eat four food groups and I look both ways before crossing the street and take long naps...and get disciplined?

Cobra: Disciplined?

Lilo: Yeah, she disciplines me real good. Sometimes five times a day! With bricks!

Cobra: Bricks?

Lilo: Uh-huh. In a pillow case.

Nani: (cutting in) Oh-kay, that's enough sugar for you. Why don't you run along, you little cutie. (nervous laughter) The other social workers just thought she was a scream....Thirsty?

-Lilo and Stitch

19. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Trai'el may have sensed what was going on at the Fortress and is flying there. I'm not quite sure yet.

BUT at least they have the tide of war turning in their favor. Daft shooting, and it is important to remember that even with light wind still affects the shot; not with the light, but with the barrel end of the rifle. Not too many people grasp that, but then again not all of them are gun owners. ;)

FORWARD!

20. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    Wooot! Sweet post there, Jaxx! I liked the part with the droid brain. When in doubt remove the enemy's head...er, brain. :p That's the Aseri way of doin' things. ;)

Hmmm, as to what Trai'el is up to...hmmmm, I think I have an idea. What was her Ring again? Necromancy? And where are they fighting? Oh yeah...now it's coming together. ;)

ZOOOOMM!!

21. Whiskey in the Jar-Jar

Apr 17, 2000
    The Ring of Necromancy in a graveyard?

<rubs hands together> Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeexcellent [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil] [face_devil]

Can't wait to see what happens next.

22. Casper_Knightshade

Oct 18, 2000
    Ah, I forget the ring.

DOH!

23. Rokangus

Oct 18, 2000
    VRRROOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMM to the top!!

24. Grand_Admiral_Jaxx

Grand_Admiral_Jaxx Jedi Master star 5

Dec 23, 2000
    Well, in case you hadn't noticed, she left the graveyard already ;) But don't think similar things won't happen elsewhere...outside Trials... ;) :)

25. excalibur2358

Dec 13, 2000
    Heeheehee. We know something you don't know....

;)

My last post for at least a week comes tomorrow, so pay attention!

excal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.