TriangleTradeFederation.com is up and running!

Discussion in 'Raleigh, NC' started by Bodo_Janx, May 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Members:

Our webpage is up and running great! More pages will be added later, but for now it is a useful tool to have for our group and information regarding events in our area.

Please drop a line in regards of what you think.

Bodo_Janx
  2. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Brad, if the first page is any indication of the quality of the website, you are AWESOME dude. I am so impressed with your ability. Thank you so much for all the incredible work you are doing!!! =D=
  3. willhi1979 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yay!! It looks like the DNS Propogation is going well too. Thank you for all your work and effort on this. I know it hasn't been an easy project.
  4. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    I want everyone to go out and acid test the links - let Bodo Janx know what problems you have if any...

Can't wait for today's newspaper!!
  5. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    I received a call from Tommy Lee Edwards and he will not be able attend the Brier Creek events due to work. But TTF members will have an event later on with Tommy in the near future. I will be updating our website on 5/14 so viewers will not be misinformed.
  6. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Members:

The new webpages are currently online with photo highlights of the Brier Creek event. I know that there are several typing errors on the some pages, but I will fix them soon. But check out the photos to see if you are in them!

Bodo Janx
  7. LlorchTHX Jedi Knight

Hi Bodo

I Have around 40 pictures from opening night (at least 20 are really good). That will make about 120 MB, How or to What e-mail should I send them to you?

I also have some video takes but those I need to pass them first to digital.

Jorge

By the way, the page is great, the T-shirts Rocked and we looked pretty official with the nick/name tags, thanks.
  8. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Members:

If you have photos regarding events, please send them through email and please do not change the size of them. I will go through them all, but not all photos will be posted on our website.

We only have 50MB through our hosting site and when uploading photos, the max. for files is 200KB. That is why photos are small and I have been trying to make the photos as large as possible in Photoshop to max out the 200KB limit.

As for video, we will not be able to have them on our website due to the uploading size of the file. Video files are usually 1MB - 5MB size. We are a non profit club and everything we do is out-of-pocket and right now our hosting site gives us 50 MB free, but we are limited in uploading.

I would like to have video uploads for a video I am creating for all the groups from the event. Members with any video of the event can upload them a send them to me by email, but I would rather have them on VHS tape.

If you would like to put them on VHS tape, then you can either mail them to me or drop them off. Mondays I am usually at the Sports Zone in Cary for SW Miniatures between 7-10. I will be putting a video together next week, so I will need them ASAP.

Thank for your time,
    Bodo Janx
  9. LlorchTHX Jedi Knight

OK Bodo.

I'll make you a VHS copy of the video (is small but I think there are a couple of interesting takes inside and outside the theater, including three of the shadow players' lightsaber duels). I'll try to see you monday night. If that's the case I'll also give you a CD with the pictures I have so you can choose.

Jorge

PS. The link to the TTF web page in the top of the forums doesn't work. It's target ends in ".net" instead of ".com"
  10. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks, Jorge, I'll ask Hama to change it.
  11. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Bodo,
    Richard Fontaine, the main ticket taker at Brier Creek, has offered to link our website to his very inexpensive webpage which can hold a few hundred MB more of picture storage!

Contact him at webmaster@richardfontaine.com

The website is http://www.ace-host.net
  12. Bodo_Janx Jedi Knight

star 1
    TTF Members:

I have updated our website with upcoming events. I will have the photos upload within a week. Be sure to check the upcoming events since some events are taking place this weekend.

Bodo Janx
  13. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    The website looks great! :D Keep up the good work!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.