main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG Trilogy stuffs

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by Red-X, Jun 7, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red-X

Red-X Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Hi,

oh nothing.. just wondering if u guys have collected any old trilogy collectables. Like waaay back in 1977 or maybe slightly later than that. Cos everyone like, seem to have a Anakin Hasbro figurine but what about the oldies? :)

2. Darth_Destructo

Darth_Destructo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 2, 2001
    I have these 'oldies' that you speak of... they're in a jar under my desk. [face_plain]
    I also saw the OT ( ok, ROTJ ) in the theaters.

:p

Edit : d.

3. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    Hmm..Vintage stuff. I don't have them (I'm not from that time) and but I'd like to collect them in the future, if I have the money that is.. ;)

4. Darth_Eagle

Darth_Eagle Jedi Master star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    I got a ROTJ Eraser somewhere in my boxes. Really want to get all those vintage IRG and Vaders and maybe a trooper or 2, mostly those figures that not currently available under the POTF2, POTJ and AOTC range, but prices very bad.

Heehee, wait until I start working, loh! And maybe me scouting one of those ulu places where they still keep those vintages somewhere in the artic and willing to sell off cheaply. ;)

5. JaZzYjaZZ

JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 12, 2002
    DE - Yeah I need to get a good income inflow before I consider buying vintage stuff ;). Now just concentrate on the current things..

6. Red-X

Red-X Jedi Youngling

May 19, 2002
    Wow.. tat's cool DD. watcha got there? under ur desk? *smiles sinisterly* oh well.. i'll like to lay my hands on the trilogy posters.. and i'm not saying those from net! wonder if they have them locally..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.