1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Trilogy To End All Trilogies: Fellowship of the Bus

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by LeiaHair, Jul 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    SWEET! We got everybody!
  2. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Trilogy to End All Trilogies: Fellowship of the Bus

At the dawn of a time which has long since has passed, each dominating race on Earth sent their greatest leaders to a summit (the name forgotten except for in those ageless corners of the world.) It was a meeting of sorts which, by the use of ancient magic (or future inventions), would unite the world and create peace amongst the nations. Rumor had it that the leaders would receive Rings of Power, for who knew what a Bus was?

Yet, buses they did receive.

Three Buses for the Swedish-kings under the sky,
    Seven for the Russian-lords in their halls of stone,
    Nine for British Men doomed to die,
    One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne?

Each bus gave their owner the ability to command their territories with an immense power unlike any could achieve without the bus. The Swedish ruled with a gentle hand, the Russians with a gluttonous one, and the British with a powerful one. For a short time, they did have peace. Yet, as leaders became corrupt, wars broke out, and Civil wars within each race. Millions perished, yet no one saw what happened next coming.

Sean Connery, a man of unknown origin and age, and the maker of the Buses of Power, had deceived them all. Unbeknownst to everyone, Connery had created another Bus of Power. Yet, this bus was different. Created in the depths of the Antarctican Tundra, in a huge abyss of ice cold water, using his cruelty and his malice, this Bus could control all other Buses.

In the Land of Antarctica where the Shadows lie,
    One Bus to rule them all, One Bus to find them,
    One Bus to bring them all and in the darkness
    Bind them
    In the Land of Antarctica where the shadows lie.

War!

Sean Connery, now known as the Dark Lord, fed off war. Millions of people were killed in an attempt to destroy the one bus? yet, when Connery had fallen and the time came to destroy the one bus, a British ruler by the name of Orlando Bloom, could not drive it into the Abyss of Death. He turned his back on the world, and ruled for the good of the British.

Years later, the bus, craving to be with it?s maker, drove off, leaving Orlando locked within a deep dark cave for the rest of eternity.

(more to come... if I can get it to post... I've been trying to get this stupid to post for the past two hours... grrr)
  3. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Jerry Seinfeld (Frodo), Denzel Washington (Sam), Harrison Ford (Merry), Kevin Spacey (Pippin)
    Pirates of the Caribbean ride, Disney World, California

The weather was remarkably cool for mid May, and the park was rather empty. These were the days that Celebrities made their ways to the theme park in order to avoid too much ?normal? contact. Space Mountain, Star Tours, and the famous (or infamous, depending on if you got sick or not) Tea Cups were packed.

Jerry Seinfeld had found himself wondering through Disney Land. He had been here for an hour, and still had no desire to ride a ride. He wasn?t sure if it was because of the Sushi he had had the night before, or the fact that for his birthday his illiterate uncle had sent him a strange bus which lamely read ?One Bus to rule them all. One Bus to find them. One Bus to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them.? Somehow he had managed to wander into the short line for Pirates of the Caribbean. In the distance he could hear ?Yo ho, yo ho, a Pirates life for me? being sung by old animatronics. With a sigh, he waited, and a family joined the line behind him.

Little did Jerry know, the family behind him belonged to Denzel Washington. Denzel had promised his kids that he would take them to Disney World this year if they had received good grades at school. To his dismay, they had. So now, he was suffering through a day at the theme park. This was his second time through Pirates of the Caribbean. Trying to keep a positive attitude, he thanked God that this wasn?t the line for the Tea Cups. Although, he was sure he would end up there by the end of the day. They were next up.

Just as Jerry and the Washingtons were about to board their small boats, a loud woop could be heard echoing through the dark and watery tunnels of the ride. Kevin Spacey cheered loudly as he passed each plastic pirate. ?This is so awesome!!? he called out. ?They?re so real!! Yo ho ho! A pirates life for me!? The other five people in his boat looked at him, then back at each other, each saying the same thing with their face? This guy?s nuts!

Just as his boat passed a ghostly looking boat with gold shimmering in the water around it, Kevin noticed a figure swinging from the dark corner towards the downed boat. ?Look! A real Pirate!? Excitement filled his face as he pulled off his safty belt, dove into the water, and swam for the figure.

Harrison Ford finished his delicate rope swing with a small roll on the deck of the boat to avoid any arrows that would be shot from the wood below him. Straightening his hat, Harrison continued he jog down the deck. After sideswiping a swinging ax, he had reached it.

?The key to the park.? He whispered to himself in a deep voice as he took out of his pocket a matching decoy of the large golden key which stood on end on the top of a dark stone pedestal. Slowly, Harrison reached towards the key with his left hand and held the fake with his outstretched right. Beads of sweat appeared on his tan forehead, and his hand shook as he held it in the air. Just as his fingers touched the cold gold of the key, a shriek caused him to jump.

?Ahhhh!!!? Kevin called out, charging Harrison. Seconds before Kevin?s body impaled his, Harrison took a step to his left, sending Kevin flying towards the pedestal. Just as Harrison realized what was going to happen if the key was shifted from it?s position, Kevin ran smack dab into it, sending the key flying into the water. A siren went off and a cage made of metal bars fell around them. ?Oops.? Was all Kevin could say.

Rolling his eyes, Harrison sat down, his legs crossed Indian style. ?Good job.?

Jerry and the Washington?s boat slowly floated by the cage. Denzel, Jerry, Kevin, and Harrison?s eyes all met.

TAG: Rogue, Slum, Jango, and myself
  4. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Haley Joel Osmont (Gandalf), Johnny Depp (Sauruman), Tom Hanks (Gollum)
    Parking Lot, Disney World, California

Haley knew that the world was doomed as soon as his pale blue eyes spotted the big, golden bus parked in the parking lot. Pulling the hood of his cape over his head, he confidently walked into Disney World? the people he would need could be found here. The people he would need to save all that is good in the world.

Suddenly, Haley tripped over his overly big cloak, falling to his face. Quickly, he stood up. ?I?m okay.?

Back in the Parking Lot, Johnny Depp, dressed in his Jack Sparrow costume, and Tom Hanks, dressed in a loin cloth, ran towards the main entrance. Tom was only a few steps behind Johnny. After all, Tom was only Johnny?s minion.

?We?re almost there, my friend! Almost there! We shall have it! We shall have the Pirates of the Caribbean ride!!? Johnny called back to him. He looked over his shoulder, but Tom was no longer there. Tom was a few feet back, staring at something, a glob of spit running down his lips. ?Tom??

?The precious!? Tom said, running towards the golden bus he had been intently looking at.

?No! We don?t have time to stop and look at every shinny thing you see, let?s go!? Johnny grabbed Tom?s arm, and drug the man into Disney World. Sadly, Tom followed, for, Johnny was his master after all.

TAG: TK, DGS, myself

Christopher Walken (Gimli)
    Gift shop, Disney World, California

Christopher ran through the aisles, hunched over, sending souvenirs flying off the shelves. He was going to get it? he was going to get that damn mouse this time. ?Come back here!?

TAG: Jango

Chris Rock (Legolas), Chuck Norris (Boromir), The Rock (Aragorn)
    Adults only Bar, Disney World, California

Chris sighed as he sat at the bar, drinking his beer. It felt good to just sit and relax on his day off. As he sat there, he made a mental list of all the rides he was going to ride. The Indiana Jones ride was most defiantly the first on his list.

Out of the corner of his eye, Chris saw a familiar face sitting at the other end of the bar. A smile grew on the black man?s face as million of jokes ran through his head. There sat Chuck Norris. Quickly, Chris downed his entire beer, then headed towards Chuck, who was on break from shooting an episode of Texas Walker Ranger.

On the other side of the bar, The Rock sat quietly, watching the replay of the world title match. It was him verses Stone Cold Steve Austin. Just as he watched himself put the winning manover on Stone Cold, The Rock jumped up. ?YEAH! That?s what I?m talking about!?

A few people looked his way, but no one seemed to notice that the man they were watching on the high lights of the world title match was sitting amongst them in the bar.

TAG: Shaft, Zedd, Korr

OOC: That should be everyone... Please PM me if I: missed you, with questions, or if you'd like to join in the FOTB./>/>
  5. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Harrison Ford
    Cage, Pirates of the Caribbean ride.

Ford narrowed his eyes at Spacey.

"Don't touch anything else, shorty," he said, annoyed, he looked at the two men in the boat. "Harrison Ford. Maybe you've seen my movies. I played a hobbit in the Lord of the Rings."

TAG: Rogue, Slum, Leia

IC: Christopher Walken

Walken ran through the shop, pulling down everything on the shelves. An employee tried to stop him, Walken pushed her off.

"Nobody touches Chris Walken!" He shouted, pulling her close to himself. "Where is this Mickey Mouse? His time has come...."

He gave her the classic Walken stare. He dropped the employee. He spotted it. Out by the bar. The mouse, hugginf little children. Walken ran out of the shop.

"Hey, Mouse!" He shouted, eyes on him, the mouse pointed at himself. "Yeah, you! Your time has come!"

Walken dove on the Mouse, grabbing his throat, they struggled over towards the Bar and burst into it through the window causing a scene. He stomped on the Mouse's face until he stopped moving. Not a sound was heard.

"Walken business," Walken said, catching his breath. "Go back to your drinks."

TAG: Shaft, Zedd, Korr

6. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Cris Rock(Legolas)

"Man that was messed up, I'm sittin' here having a drink minding my own black man business, and Cristopher Walken bust through a window and stomps a mudhole in Mickey Mouse, I bet ya if that Mouse was white you wouldn't be stompin' him, I always knew you were a racist Cris!! This is just another prime example of racism in our world today!!"

Nobody could mistake Cris Rock's voice in a million years, so what was already a scene just got bigger.

Tag:Chuck Norris, The Rock, Cristopher Walken, any one
  7. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    ICL Depp

Depp swaggered in with Hanks right behind him. Hanks was still looking out at the parking lot.

Depp grabbed him by his throat.

"Look, this is all about what a man can do and what a man can't do, For instance I could throttle you right now for not paying attention, but I can't take the Ride for the dark lord all by me onsies, Savvy? Now go find me map of this place. I am going for some Rum!"

Tag: Hanks
  8. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Kevin Spacey (Pippin)
    Cage, Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney Land, California

Kevin stood up, appahaled. "I am not short! And who cares if you played a stupid hobbit in Lord of the Rings!" He paused for a moment and thought about he had just said. "Wait... you weren't in Lord of the Rings, that was Edwards Nortan!"

He walked over to the bars and looked at the nice people in the boat. "Oh! Look, Harrison, it's Jerry Seinfeld andDenzel Washington! Two celebrities in one boat! It's my lucky day! Can I have your autograph? I love you're movies!"

TAG: Harrison, Jerry, Denzel

Tom Hanks (Gollum)
    Entrance, Disney World, California

Just as Tom was looking back over his shoulder, longinly at the bus, Johnny Depp grabbed him by his neck.

"Look, this is all about what a man can do and what a man can't do, For instance I could throttle you right now for not paying attention, but I can't take the Ride for the dark lord all by me onsies, Savvy? Now go find me map of this place. I am going for some Rum!"

"Don't hurt us! Don't let them hurt us, precious! We'll find that map, and we won't even look towards the precious! We swares!"

Johnny dropped him on the ground. Tom rubbed his throat and furrowed his eyebrows as the drunk pirate walked off for another drink. "Stupid drunk Pirate." he mumbled under he breath, then turned back to the entrance. He was pretty sure that he'd seen a lady handing out a map towards the front.

Sure enough, there was. As his dirty hands grabbed the map, Tom saw Haley Joel Osmont at a consession just a few feet in front of him. Quickly, he grabbed the map and ran off to where he thought his master might be. A strange man had jumped a Mickey Mouse and was now jumping on his face as Tom entered the bar.

"Master! That Haley Joel kid is here! We saw it!" Tom called across the bar, running over to Johnny who was now sitting there. "We saw it while we were grabbing the map! We saw that grey kid!"

TAG: Johnny, Christopher, Chris, Chuck, The Rock
  9. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Depp

"What do you mena this is a family freindly resteraunt?? I want some RUM!! WHY IS THE RUM GONE??"

At this point Hank came running in

"Master! That Haley Joel kid is here! We saw it!" We saw it while we were grabbing the map! We saw that grey kid!"

Depp put his hand over Hank's mouth. "Keep it down you dirty mongrel. He must have found out about The One Bus, he si probably here to ask me about it. We have to gather all the mascot to our will, We need to raise the Army. You, go , gather the mascots. Bring them to the Ball. I will go and see My old apprintace."

Depp got up and left, going back to the mapstand was. He saw Osmend.

He came up behind him.

"Well look who it is, if it isn't my old first mate. Come to see your old captain did you? Always come around when you need something."

Tag: Hanks
    Haley the Grey

10. RogueAce7 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Jerry Seinfeld

A boat

Jerry watched the scene unfold before him, a skeptical look on his face. First, he was in a boat with Denzel Washington. Then, Kevin Spacey and Harrison Ford also showed up, with Harrison acting like a fool and saying he was a hobbit. "Say, if you were a hobbit, why aren't you short? That makes no sense." He turned to Denzel. "Makes no sense at all."

Just then, Kevin Spacey finally noticed Jerry and Denzel. "Oh! Look, Harrison, it's Jerry Seinfeld andDenzel Washington! Two celebrities in one boat! It's my lucky day! Can I have your autograph? I love you're movies!"

Jerry frowned, and crossed his arms. "You know, you're a celebrity too. Also, I wasn't ever in any movies, just my show. And the shows within the show where I played myself in the show and the show within a show. And I do stand-up. But no movies." He spread his arms. "So, I guess it's my lucky day. But yeah, you can have my autograph."

The comic noticed something on Kevin's face, and he leaned in to examine it closer. "Why do you have all those scars on your face? I've always wondered that. Have a problem with a lady back in the day? Don't you know that no means no???"

Tag: Kevin, Denzel, Harrison, whoever else
  11. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    Kevin Spacey (Pippin)
    Cage, Pirates of the Caribbean, California

Kevin thought about what Jerry had just said. "I... I'm a celebrity? No way!" He jumped up and down. Then hugged Harrison. "I'm a clebrity! Whooo!!"

Jerry's question echoed through his head, as well as the water cavern that was the ride. "I like fire... and well, I kinda caught the shed on fire when I was young." He looked at his feet, embarassed.

TAG: Jerry, Harrison, Denzel
  12. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: The Rock

"The Rock says that Stone Cold just got his candy ass kicked!" The Rock looked around. He hadn't wanted too much attention, he was here for a reason, a special reason. To meet up with his old friend Chris Rock, and due some serious celebrating.

"Chris Rock! The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth! Get over here your scrawny bastard!" The Rock was overjoyed to see his friend here in the bar. The Rock ordered some more drinks and settled in to party.

Tag: Chris Rock
  13. Jango313 Jedi Master

star 4
    IC: Harrison Ford
    Cage, Pirates Ride

Ford pushed Spacey off himself.

"Get off, Kevin!" He said, turning to the other two. "So you fellas have a rope or something I can use as a whip?"

TAG: Jerry, Denzel, Kevin

IC: Chris Walken
    Bar, Disney

Walken ignored Chris Rock as he stared at the Rock coming over to greet Chris Rock.

"Well," he said, in a insane tone. "How deliciously weird.... Chris Rock and The Rock together.... Kind of redundant, actually..."

TAG: Chris, Rock, Bar
  14. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Cris Rock

"Chris Rock! The Rock says know your role and shut your mouth! Get over here your scrawny bastard!"

"Hey my man, It's the Rock," Cris gave his good friend a handshake and a beer. The two were about to start partying when Cristopher Walken came up.

"So you just think you can wup up on any black mouse's you see, I ain't got the patience for your Negro Vermin hating @$$," he said as he took a sip of his beer.

"Seriously, what brings you two here?" Cris asked both The Rock and Walken.

Tag:The most Electrifying man in Sports Entertainment, and Cristopher Walken
  15. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    OOC:

"Chuck Norris doesn't need to post on TF.N

TF.N posts Chuck Norris.." ~Zedd-Vega

Chuck Norris

Chuck sat knowingly at the bar, looking ath the commotion being caused by The Rock and Chris Rock. If he felt like it, he could've jumped up and roundhouse kicked them through the bar (but violence is never the answer kids ;)) so he merely walked up to them and placed a hand on each of their shoulders.

"C'mon fellas, lets just sit down, have ourselves a drink, and forget anything bad ever happened..."

Whew... what lucky men they were... they were touched by Chuck Norris and lived!

TAG: You know who you are...
  16. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: Hahahahaha! Oh my, Zedd... that... that was amazing. I must give you mad props for that one. =D=

Everyone's doing great! Let's keep up the good work... and great posting! I'll jab my brother and get him to post once he's off work today. There's only one person we haven't heard from yet, but I'm sure he's okay. I'll send a PM to check up on him.

I'm so proud of you guys! I love it.

Okay, back to what I was doing before....
  17. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: The Most Electrifying Man in All of Entertainment

"Hey, Chuck, There is nothing wrong. Chris and I are good freinds. But, THe Rock likes that idea. Let's get to the bar. And don't even think about roundhouse kicking The Rock. The Rock will lay the Smack Down on your candyass! Just Kiddin'. Hey THe Rock heard that you can make a woman climax by pointing at her and saying 'booya', can you teach The Rock how to do that?"

Tag: Chuck Norris
  18. Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Chuck Norris

Chuck smiled and followed the Rock to the bar. "Only if you teach me how to use that 'People's Elbow' I keep hearing so much about." Chuck smiled slightly and pointed to a blonde-haired girl sitting down at the bar. He closed one eye, and pointed his finger like a gun.

"Booya." And... well you know what happened.

"It's all in the wrist. Use the Force."

TAG: The Rock
  19. SHAFTWINDU54 Jedi Knight

star 1
    IC:Chris Rock

The fact that Chuck Norris came up behind Chris made him a little uneasy, but he could see Chuck Norris, and that's all that mattered. Because if you cant see Chuck Norris, you are probably moments from death.

Chris then watched as Chuck pointed at a blonde at the bar and said "BOOYA" and well it had an effect. Cris had heard stories but never believed them, "Man, you can really do that, I thought it was all legend, is it true that you never sleep, and is is true that you once pointed at a plane and said "bang" and it immediatly crashed." Chris was amazed that Chuck Norris was standing before him. Chris then turned to The Rock and then looked over to Chuck.

"Wait, Chris Rock, The Rock and Chuck Norris all in the same bar, this either looks like the begining of a bad joke or a bad movie, that's just weird!!" Chris marveled at the fate bringing them to this one bar.

Tag:The Rock, and the man who made a gun that shoots roundhouse kicks!
  20. Master-Korr Jedi Knight

star 3
    IC: The Rock

After seeing this display, The Rock spoke, "The Rock can't beleive what he just saw! The Rock thought it wasn't true, but The Rock was wrong. The People's Champ doesn't usually admit that he is wrong. If you can do that, then is it true that you sold you soul to the devil for your amazing martial arts ability. And upon receiving your ability, you ironically roundhouse kicked the devil in the face and took your soul back. And the devil, being a fan of irony, couldn't get mad. And the two of you play poker every second tuesday of the month?"

The Rock could tell that greater forces have brought these three extrodinary men together this night.

Tag: Chris Rock, Chuck Norris
  21. slumvillage Jedi Knight

star 2
    IC: Denzel Washington (Sam)

"Yes sir, Mr. Jerry." Denzel said with a smirk. It didn't make any sense at all. There was something in the air that didn't feel right that night. The world is too big for the several celebrities to meet up as they did. Mr. Washington turned a watchful eye onto both Harrison Ford and Kevin Spacey. He particularly didn't like Spacey's antics at the moment. He was acting like a little kid and Harrison was talking like the crazy old man he is.

"Now I don't think I can give you my autogrpah Mr. Spacey." Denzel told him. "And as for a rope..." Denzel took a look around as they continued on their journey through the Caribbean. "I don't think there is anything you could use around here. Now, if you don't mind I'm gonna get back to having fun with my family."

Denzel turned back around and put his arm around his wife and children.

TAG: LeiaHair, Jango313, RougeAce7
  22. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    OOC: Where is Haley the Grey?
  23. LeiaHair Force Ghost

star 4
    OOC: My brother promised me he'd post today, but.... as I see that he hasn't so far, I'll give him untill tonight when I get off work, then I'm going to post for him. I'm so sorry for his delay.

Keep up the posting, guys! We're doing great, and after we get Haley up and posting, everything will get moving.

Thanks for hanging in there!

-LH-
  24. DarthTK42-Wan- Jedi Master

star 1
    "Haley the Grey , Map stand"

"Well look who it is, if it isn't my old first mate. Come to see your old captain did you? Always come around when you need something."

"Of course i did old friend, but perhaps you haven't heard the one bus has revealed itself. We still have time to act if we're quick...." /trips on cloak"

TAG: Darthgollumsmeagol

ooc: Sorry for the delay
  25. DARTH_GOLLUMSMEAGOL Force Ghost

star 5
    IC: Deppuman

Depp reached out and grabbed Haley before he could hit the ground.

"I am curiuos mate what time it that you think we have, mate? There are whispers from the front Gate. The eye of Connery is moving."

Tag: The Grey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.