main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Trimaj: 10,000 posts down the road...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by The Great No One, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    Well? here I am at 10,000. It has indeed been an experience I will never forget. I?m here to stay, let?s just get that out there now. I?ve enjoyed all of my experiences here, though not all have been that great. The mods have indeed made me welcome, as have many of the users. I had no idea how much fun rping could be, and wasn?t really sure if I could really jump into it. Now I find myself the person in charge of a whole clan of defel in Clans 2: Era of the Empire, a schizophrenic were-wolf in The Realm of Darkness: The Ultimate Fantasy RPG, yet another Defel in Alchemists and Archangels and going to be a part of the new Balance of Power. I?ve come a long ways from the nOOb I was, but still have much to learn from those who have been here longer than myself.

Thanks to the RPF I?ve also gotten involved in the FanFic community, so as strange as it seems I have many people here to thank for my finally admitting to myself I enjoy writing. Thank you all for that.

Thanks are in order for certain individuals who have meant a lot to me on these boards, starting with?

DarthFred: My first master for anything, and you made me feel welcome in this huge endeavor entering the boards is. Thanks Fredman, you?ve been a good friend.

HandmaidenRabe: Sis? what can I say? Our first meeting wasn?t so auspicious, but since then things have really picked up. The boards wouldn?t be the same without ya. You?ve been a good friend, and a better sister. *hugs* Love you sis, as you well know.

BultarSwan: I don?t know where you?ve disappeared to, but you are truly one of my dearest friends, either in person or on here. I truly miss you and wish you?d come back Miss Swan. You are a special individual.

EarwenLightrider: Nattie? what can I say? We?ve talked about nearly everything I can think of? and then some. You?re a great friend and person. May your life be blessed from now on. You have indeed been a blessing in mine. Love ya my friend. *hugs*

EmpressOfTheChiss: Well ?Resa, things haven?t always been as close between us as I?d?ve liked, but they have improved drastically in the last few months.

jackyyy17: Yet another ?family member,? I?m really glad I?ve gotten to know you over the past few months. You?re a great writer and you shouldn?t ever doubt it. And I still say you ought to branch out into that journal thing we discussed? :p

Sinrebirth: You have been a bright spot my friend. Thanks for all of the stimulating convo?s we?ve had, as well as reading my fics. You are one of the people I respect the most on here. Keep it going man.

TypoCelchu: Well, what can I say about the EU chancellor? You?re a nut, but you know I mean that in a good way. Don?t go changing, things?d be far to boring otherwise.

TBF: I?ve enjoyed getting to know you, even as little as it?s been. You have a great sense of humor. Don?t lose that.

GoddessJainaSoloFel: One of my first and closest friends. We?ve been through a lot Goddess, thanks for being a friend.

Darth-Vassago: Despite everything, I do still respect you greatly. You?re a great RPer, and I have greatly enjoyed that which I?ve been a part of that you were in.

DarthNemisis: Thanks for being a companion on these boards. They can be a bit big at times. You?ve been a bright spot.

Despised1: Again, one whom I respect, and would like to be able to consider a friend, though I haven?t talked to you as much as I would have liked. A truly great rper, and I would suspect writer should he ever put his mind to it.

DaenaBenjen42: My fanfic master, and rapidly becoming a close friend. Thanks for everything, and helping to instill confidence in myself. I have had a sever lack of that in my lif

2. Burning_Hatred

Burning_Hatred Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 30, 2005
    Congratulations, master. I know we haven't spoken in quite some time (which is my fault, we're fixing up the house to move) but hopefully you still wish to offer me guidance.

3. Rayson

Rayson Jedi Master star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Congratulations :)

4. YoungAngus

YoungAngus Jedi Master star 5

May 7, 2005
    Woah 10K, Congrats man! =D=

5. JediKnight20043

JediKnight20043 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 18, 2004
    Congrats dude. To reach 10,000 posts in less than a year is quite immpressive.

6. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    [image=http://www.modernsurf.com/spam/spamanm.gif]

Seriously though, that is pretty impressive. Congrats.

7. Darth_Vaders_cousin

Darth_Vaders_cousin Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 12, 2004
    You've gotta be a BMC/CJ New User Social person. Feth man...10k. You must have no life.

Seriously.

Anyway, Congrats!!

:p

8. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    My congratulations. =D=

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    BurningHatred: thankyou apprentice, and yes, i am indeed still interested in instructing you. will be going to review some of your posts in the near future.

thanks to the rest of you, i really appreciate it.

oh, and LightWarden i know tis spam... :p thanks all the same.

i am a member of the CJ, but i have posted maybe 15 times in the BMC. just never really did it for me.

again, thank you all.

10. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Yes! Mentioned again! :p

A nice accomplishment, twice as good as Imps! :p

But in all seriousness, nice job. I shall be approaching that post amount soon too. :)

Thanks for mentioning me. I am glad to have participated in the ST with you as well as the NSO. [face_devil]

11. Darklighter24

Darklighter24 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2004
    Congrats on reaching 10k Trimaj!

12. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Not sure how I missed this, but congrats my friend :)

13. LightWarden

LightWarden Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 11, 2001
    [image=http://www.electricwitch.com/necromancy_sm.gif]
    Necromancy: Because every thread is more fun when it's dead.

14. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    Congrats Trimaj im sure the next 10,000 will be just around the corner:p

15. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    Congrats Trimaj! :)

16. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Wow. I must be VERY inactive. I have just under 3K, and I've been here since December 2002!

Anyways, congrats. It must be a great feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.