main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trip to Rancho Obi-Wan!

Discussion in 'Archive: Idaho Falls, ID' started by Oscar_the_Gungan, Feb 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar_the_Gungan

Oscar_the_Gungan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Well, I made all the travel arrangements and so I'm definetly headed to Sansweet's place next week. I will be sure to bring back a full report about what I witnessed. I'm tagging along with Sacramento FanForce, and with a few from San Diego FanForce. It will be an interesting trip for a variety of reasons.
    I feel bad I will miss our weekly Battlestar viewing but I will tape so i will be u to speed for the next week :)

2. nordicgal

nordicgal Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Erik -

Are you going to do any other sight-seeing while you're there? There's a lot of cool stuff to do while in San Francisco.

Let us know how you trip goes! Pick up any cool gear that you can!

PS - Is that the real name of his place?? Rancho Obi-Wan?? :confused:

3. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Oh sure... forget to mention WHO invited you to go to Steve Sansweet's house :p

(Remember to bring your cameras, video cameras are okay as well as still cameras. Have you decided what you are going to bring Steve yet in the way of a gift? )

4. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Rockin! Now you've had a member who has been to Skywalker Ranch and another who has been to Rancho Obi-Wan! That is totally awesome! NBO wants a full report!

5. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Yes!
    Thanks Linda for giving me the idea to do this. It sure seems like it came at the right time if you know what I mean. I plan to put together somekind of presentation when I get back and I'd be glad to let the NBO know all about it when I get back too. I'm not exactly sure what all to expect when I get there.

6. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    Here are the pics I took at Rancho Obi-wan. I'll let Erik have the fun in telling you about the tour. Even though I took 100+ pics, I'm sure I only have pictures of a small portion of Steve's amazing collection.

Erik, can you post your pics on the SDSWS thread and the SAC FF thread? Thanks!

http://public.fotki.com/MaraJade/rancho_obi-wan/

7. QUIGONJINN02

QUIGONJINN02 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2003
    Very nice. Looks like it was a blast!

8. RABIDJAWA

RABIDJAWA Jedi Youngling star 2

May 20, 2002
    The thing I don't get: Erik goes and sees all this cool stuff, but the only thing he can talk about when he gets back is 4-LOM's crotch...

9. Oscar_the_Gungan

Jan 1, 2001
    Hey.All jokes aside, seeing any piece from the infamous bounty hunter scene in ESB was pretty cool. I've never heard of much of those costumes were saved. I'm guessing they haven't been, but not sure. Does anyone still have the 20th anniversary ESB issue of the Insider? I think they talk about that scene. If I remember right no one is sure who played several of the characters.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.