main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Phx Trip to the Chinese Theatre line-up in LA!!!

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by sideshow212, Apr 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jupitertronic

jupitertronic Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2002
    lol well i figured IA doesn't seem to like me much anyway so i might as well make a little joke.

honestly it works out cause you two seem to get along very well. period. :)

yes, i edited this, because i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings or have anyone get the wrong idea. :p

2. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    ummmmm...If you don't mind my asking, jupiter, where would you get the idea I don't like you? That certainly wasn't my intention.

3. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    ah i'm just like that, IA, i always assume people dislike me until they prove me wrong basically. :)

ignore me, this is what happens when i post on only 3 and a half hours of sleep.

so, uh, that theatre's pretty nifty, huh? ;)

4. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Check your private messages in just a sec.

EDIT: now would be a good time.

5. kreleia

kreleia Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 14, 2000
    Are we all better now? :) Yes?

Good.

Please tune in tomorrow for the next intriguing episode of As The Sandcrawler Turns.

**dramatic organ music**

P.S. Just to clarify, there were lots of IMs and PMs flying around for a few minutes there. So, lot's of "behind the scenes" stuff. ;)

6. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    ahahah

*sheepishly buries head in sand*

7. Anwelei

Anwelei Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 26, 2001
    And now, back on topic:

The trip to LA. Um, have a great time! and I'm glad I dont'have to be anywhere at 4 am that morning! :D

8. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
    well i don't know about everyone else, but i enjoy being awake at 4am. it makes you feel like you own the world. :)

however i'd usuall rather just stay up til 4 than try to wake up that early.

a jupiter with no sleep is not a fun jupiter to be around. :)

9. arizonasithlord

arizonasithlord Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 10, 2002
    Frick almost got to go with you guys. had it all planed out but i dont get off work untill 5am and you all will be long gone. have fun be safe and ill see ja all in line

10. VoidDancer

VoidDancer Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 13, 2002
    I for one would think it's be GREAT if Kreleia went with IA. You see, women have this instinctive urge to team up when they realize that they outnumber the men. I've already got Mick and Carenix in my car...and just me...for 6 hours each way. So feel free to make the trip with our resident Grand Admiral ;)

11. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    Hey, it's a long trip. We could make a pit stop somewhere and have people play "musical cars" :D [face_devil].

Actually, I think it's a good idea that everyone will have some room in their vehicles. It wouldn't be a good idea if we went insane from lack of space before we got to California. :)

Hey, if you're feeling intimidated VoidDancer, I could always team up with kreleia for the ride with the Grand Admiral... [face_devil]

12. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Intimidated ????? HA !!!!

It's more like the asteroid belt run. You know you're gonna make it, but there are gonna be some bumps along the way.

13. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Void, should I send a team of Noghri along to make sure everyone behaves themselves?

14. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    See, Void, that's the thing. I don't *have* to team up with other women (although it's pretty fun). :D So, other person or not, don't be surprised if IA has to commit himself to the local mental ward for some "rest" after the trip... [face_devil]

;)

15. Idiots Array

Jan 3, 2000
    Yeah...you are so walking home... ;)

16. Lady_Jedi_Carenix

Lady_Jedi_Carenix Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2001
    [face_laugh]

That's one looooong walk. :)

17. VoidDancer

Feb 13, 2002
    Oki, I just came from the store to get some stuff for tomorrow and I thought I'd post my suggestions for provisions for the trip.

Drinks: I got stuff in resealable bottles since we're in the car. Also, unless you can "hold it" for a long time I'd suggest staying away from soda. Caffine is a diuretic, so it encourages those rest stops.

Munchies: Whatever you want. Look out for the vaccuum factor though ;)

Clothes: Might want something a bit warmer than usual for AZ. Weather.com says...

Saturday: High 68/Low 51
    Sunday: High 70/Low 52

Sunscreen: The UV index is 1 point away from the maximum for both days. So if we're going to be outside for a great deal of saturday, you may want some.

Then tomorrow I'm "pre-flighting" the car so to speak. Tire pressure, brake fluid, coolant level (especially for the mountain climb), etc.

Sorry if this seems common sense :) But thought I'd poke my head up as a safety officer. Clear skies all....

-Void

18. EmprsHandMick

EmprsHandMick Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2001
    70 degrees huh? Beautiful! :)

19. lobot212

lobot212 Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2002
    *whispers...psst. i know who kreleia's crush is
    ...me!*
    ;) :p

20. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
  21. kreleia

Dec 14, 2000
    :eek: [face_mischief] *psst* that's what he thinks ;)

22. AZLineUp

AZLineUp Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2001
    I'm planning only one stop in Blythe to tinkle.. I can get to LA on a single tank

and also at speeds nearing the sound barrier...

<b>Mobius</b>or anyone else who knows,, I am going to need you to let me know the tricks of epoxying a blown speaker, e-mail me at Jody@Stuart.org ASAP , thanks

23. Subjugator

Subjugator Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 29, 2001
    I take it you folks aren't planning on arriving at Grauman's at the same time. hmmm.

24. TD0690

TD0690 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 4, 2002
    Hey, I didn't see my name on the list of people that are going! I think it's because IA doesn't like me. :(

25. jupitertronic

Feb 10, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.