main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

W.VA Trip

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by -Fettish-, Apr 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Fettish-

-Fettish- Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2003
    What time are we meeting up to leave Friday morning?

-Fettish :)

2. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Depends on how early everyone wants to get there.

The 'con opens at 10 AM. You can be a judge on how early you want to get there. It doesn't make much difference to me. We don't have to check into the hotel until later in the evening. I generally like to get there early, especially on Friday, since it's the easiest day to get autographs and such.

3. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    I'm prolly gonna follow you up again this year, since you guys usually wanna stay all day Sunday and I like to drive home Sunday Morning. I've usually seen and done all I want to by the end of Sat. anyway. Now if you guys want to leave Sun morning too, well then I will just ride with you :) To this point, I believe it's just the three of us going for all planned events.

4. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I thought Tom was going too, but he hasn't said any more about it lately. I may want to hitch a ride back Sunday morning as well. I remember last year not much was happening on sunday, and I wasn't very impressed with the costume show... Anyway, if I don't go into to convention on Sunday, that will save me some extra cash... :)

I'd like to check into the hotel as soon as we can. That way I can put my junk in the room, and freshen up a bit. Then if my feet hurt or something later in the day I can go up and chill out for a few...

-Fettish

5. jedi_master_sal

jedi_master_sal Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Quick reminder that the toy show is happening as well on the same weekend. It's $5 admission. I'm going to that first at 10am then meeting up with mine and Cleveland's FF at Noon in the food courst area of the Expomart.

Would you folks like to join me first at the toy show? Then meet up with the rest for the con?

Also, Terry(ROX) didn't get a room at the Radisson afterall, so may we impose upon you good folks to have the FF party at your room?

I promise there will be gambling and booze...ha ha ha.

Sorry to have to ask this but it was a last minute kinda thing.
    -Sal

6. Ithorian

Ithorian Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 13, 2000
    Sure, why not? :)

As to meeting, let's do 8 AM at Middletown again?

7. Darth_Raptor

Darth_Raptor Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 21, 2002
    8 Am sounds good to me. Im sure we can squeeze everyone into our room, np :) And no, Tom is not going, this is according to what Dot told me on Tuesday.

8. -Fettish-

May 7, 2003
    I have to catch a ride up there with hubby. He has to be at work by 7:30am. So I will likely be there around 7:15. So anytime between then and 8:00 will be fine with me. I'll be sitting on suitcase waiting! LOL!!!

-Fettish *is excited* :D

9. MistressDragonFox

MistressDragonFox Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2004
    Good Luck guys and have fun! Remember me when you guys are out partying! I think about you guys about 1 in the morning after prom. Don't do anything I wouldn't do... oh, wait, I'll do about anything :)! May the Force/Darkside (Making it work both ways) be with you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.