main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Trivia questions or just curious questions.

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by spooky-kid, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    OK-This post is gonna be for when you may have a question concerning Star Wars but don't know the answer.

Here's my first question...

Some of my friends were talking about a movie the other day that I have not heard of. I think it's called The Hidden Fortress It suposably has some similar characters to Star Wars: an old magician, farm boy, a princess, a villian. Just sounds like something I'ld like to check out. Not sure if it's animated or live action,but it may or may not be a martial arts type movie.

If anyone knows anything about this movie-please post a reply.

If anyone else has a Star Wars question they're curious about-Ask it here.Maybe we'll get you an answer.

May the force or the dark side be with you always.
    Jason Cain(spooky-kid)
    Winston-Salem FF
    Chapter Representative
    [face_devil]

2. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    This was ripped from Amazon.com's site...

A general and a princess must dodge enemy clans while smuggling the royal treasure out of hostile territory with two bumbling, conniving peasants at their sides; it's a spirited adventure that only Akira Kurosawa could create. Acknowledged as a primary influence on George Lucas' Star Wars, The Hidden Fortress delivers Kurosawa's inimitably deft blend of wry humor, breathtaking action and humanist compassion on an epic scale.

The DvD is available but it is an older B&W movie. Just forwarning those who grew up in the age where B.C. stands for Before Cable.

Lodreh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force. If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.